https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FA Cup 2016  (Read 19277 times)

Offline harv

Re: FA Cup 2016
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2016, 04:38:27 PM »
Memphis started and had a decent game. ;)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2016, 07:14:28 PM »
Costa sent off, he was lucky to stay on as long as he did tbh.

Lukaku has scored two so far and Barry has just been sent off for a stupid second booking. 10 v 10.

Has to be Everton going through now, 2 minutes plus injury time to go.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2016, 03:44:05 PM »
Team news for United:

De Gea

Varela Smalling Blind Rojo

Carrick Fellaini

Herrera

Lingard Martial

Rashford

Mata suspended so it's looking like Herrera in the number 10 role.

arse got knocked out earlier too. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2016, 04:48:03 PM »
0-0 at halftime, and a pretty even 45 minutes. Not a bad game but we REALLY need to get more of our chances on target. :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2016, 05:26:40 PM »
Cracking goal for West Ham. Was never a free kick but that makes up for the deserved penalty they didn't get. :(

Offline harv

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2016, 05:33:00 PM »
Memphis and Schweinsteiger on for Rashford and Fellaini.

Offline harv

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2016, 05:41:00 PM »
Phew! Martial with the equaliser. Great finish too. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2016, 05:44:32 PM »
Darmian on for Varela.

Offline harv

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2016, 05:52:32 PM »
1-1 final score, a draw was a fair result I think although Schweinsteiger did foul the keeper for our equaliser. Back to Upton Park for the replay! ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2016, 12:05:12 PM »
Fair result... even if you scored an unfair goal... yeah.. okay.

Like yours... Our season is now over.. we were pants against Everton.. never looked like scoring but we might of stood a chance in a replay... Cahill had Lukaku in his back pocket all game... and then he made our defence look like absolute mugs with his first goal... skipped past Dave/Ivan.. Mikel didn't even bother to challenge (again) and Cahill got himself turned inside out - don't understand why JT was brought on so late.. even in a semi-fit state.. he would of made a difference.... its not like there is anything else to play for now.

Costa started behaving like a twat.. but I'm glad Barry got his just desserts later on too.. he was a prick all game - I hope whoever gets Everton in the next round stuffs them - don't want them winning anything.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2016, 12:44:46 PM »
Totally agree JMAN.

What worries me is, we bring in a new manager, that twat Emenalo and the clueless board still contine to fuck things up. We go further downhill and it's the manager that gets the boot in 12 months (or less).

Or we'll give the manager a few of his picks for the first season, as we did with Jose. Then we undermine him, as we did with Jose and Carlo with Emenalo and the rest of the pricks on the board then choosing who we sign for next season and we're looking for a new manager in 24 months or less.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2016, 08:41:16 AM »
Even with internal turmoil, we are still the most successful club in the past decade and will continue to be provided that we bring in the right players.  Di Matteo won the CL.. just goes to show that getting the right manager in is not always the most important thing.

JT going at the end of the year is a massive thing... it fucks me off that we can't offer players like JT and Lamps a place to retire... perhaps its just the way the game is going these days.. I mean even Gerrard fucked off to the states for one last big payday.  I still think JT has 2 more seasons in him though... 2 more seasons where he would be effective playing at our club (even in a reduced capacity).  700th game for Chelsea the other day and he comes on to play up front - lol... 18 seasons worth of games though - chuffing fantastic  ;D  If I can get tickets to the Leicester game I am definitely going.. it will be his last game for the club at home - should be a great atmosphere.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:43:03 AM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2016, 06:19:11 PM »
Team news for United:

De Gea

Fosu-Mensah Smalling Blind Rojo

Carrick Fellaini

Herrera

Lingard Martial

Rashford

Any one of three players could be playing as the number 10 though.

Offline jman

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2016, 06:29:52 PM »
Fellaini starting was enough for me to stick a tenner on west ham to win lol  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2016, 07:12:37 PM »
A good start from the Hammers so far. :(