https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 79839 times)

Offline Brads

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #450 on: July 14, 2020, 06:08:07 PM »
Looking at form mate I have you guys nailed on for 3rd
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline harv

« Reply #451 on: July 14, 2020, 08:37:55 PM »
Looking at form mate I have you guys nailed on for 3rd

Not certain whether we can keep it up though. I think that last night was one consecutive unchanged line up too far, he'll make at least a couple of changes on Thursday I think, and there's quite a drop off when we make subs.

This is why us signing Sancho, van de Beek and/or Grealish is so important I think.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #452 on: July 14, 2020, 11:18:22 PM »
Bah! A 1-0 win for Chelsea tonight ☹

Hopefully Sheffield United are going to do us a favour tomorrow against Leicester!
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #453 on: July 16, 2020, 07:21:33 PM »
A couple of changes for United, Shaw and Williams aren't fit so we have Fosu-Mensah as the left back, and Matic is rested on the bench with McTominay taking his place.

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Four-Mensah

Pogba McTominay

Fernandes

Greenwood Rashford

Martial

I was expecting Dalot to start as the left back tbh.

Offline harv

« Reply #454 on: July 16, 2020, 08:32:51 PM »
Good start from Palace so far producing a decent save by De Gea from a Zaha shot.

Offline harv

« Reply #455 on: July 16, 2020, 08:59:25 PM »
Quite a tight game so far, only eight attempts on goal, four from United, and the only two on target have been from Palace.

Offline harv

« Reply #456 on: July 16, 2020, 09:06:29 PM »
A really nice goal from Rashford and yet ANOTHER assist from Fernandes.

Offline harv

« Reply #457 on: July 16, 2020, 09:09:59 PM »
Well that's United a goal up at halftime and we don't deserve the lead imo. Not that I'm complaining too much 😁

Offline harv

« Reply #458 on: July 16, 2020, 09:18:08 PM »
I think that's 7 goals and 8 assists from Fernandes now. REALLY pisses me off that we didn't sign him last Summer, we would probably be in a battle for the Premier League with the red scouse gits right now if we had.

There was always this small voice in the back of my mind asking, 'Can he produce the goods in the Premier League?' but I was pretty confident that he could.

This guy signing for us is every bit of an influence that Cantona was in 93. If we end up signing Sancho this transfer window then everyone else might as well just give up and stay at home next season 😝😂😂😂

Offline harv

« Reply #459 on: July 16, 2020, 09:33:44 PM »
Aw bollocks!!! 🤬😡🤬

1-1 now 😭

Offline harv

« Reply #460 on: July 16, 2020, 09:35:08 PM »
Phew! Ruled out for offside!!! 😁

Offline harv

« Reply #461 on: July 16, 2020, 09:41:19 PM »
Matic and Lingard on for McTominay and Greenwood.

Offline harv

« Reply #462 on: July 16, 2020, 09:59:32 PM »
Martial makes it 0-2, another decent fast break and a peach of a pass from Fernandes through a defender's legs to Rashford who gives it to Martial with one touch and Martial sticks it in the back of the net 😎😁😎

Offline harv

« Reply #463 on: July 16, 2020, 10:25:16 PM »
0-2 final score and a deserved win for United in the end. Fernandes JUST beat Pogba for the MOTM award I think.

That's 19 games unbeaten, hope we can get a couple of wins in our last two Premier League games and get ourselves Champions League qualification without needing to win the Europa League! 😎

Next up is Chelsea in the FA Cup on Sunday, am expecting a shitload of changes for that one though, Fernandes needs a break I think.

Offline harv

« Reply #464 on: July 16, 2020, 10:25:49 PM »
That's 19 games unbeaten now 😎😁😎