https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142960 times)

Gull

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #285 on: March 14, 2020, 06:50:33 AM »
Congratulations Mihai, deserved winner. I'll keep my eye on the all 6-1-1 CShield final.

Gull

« Reply #286 on: March 14, 2020, 07:03:28 AM »
PARK MY SEAGULL REVEAL CENTENARY STRIP

Club reveal exclusive shirt to mark centenary season.

Park my Seagull are delighted to reveal the special limited edition centenary shirt to mark our 100 year birthday today.

This beautiful, classic white and blue shirt comes with a copy of the 'Official History of Park My Seagull' by Pep Guardiola and in a presentation box making it a perfect collector’s item or gift for Park My Seagull supporters. Reminiscent of first ever strip, the white shirt features a blue stripe across the middle which represented the horizon of the sea, which is familiar sight in the coastal town where Park my Seagull play their home games.

he first team along with every legend attending tonight's glittering Centenary Gala Dinner at Seagull Arena will be gifted the centenary shirt by chairman, and then he players will then wear the kit for their final league game of the season against World United. The strip will be also worn throughout the whole of next season before reverting back to the familiar yellow and blue stripes the season after.

Offline beckham

« Reply #287 on: March 14, 2020, 09:08:03 AM »
Congratulations Mihai! Great job!
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #288 on: March 14, 2020, 02:16:35 PM »
PARK MY SEAGULL REVEAL CENTENARY STRIP

Club reveal exclusive shirt to mark centenary season.

Park my Seagull are delighted to reveal the special limited edition centenary shirt to mark our 100 year birthday today.

This beautiful, classic white and blue shirt comes with a copy of the 'Official History of Park My Seagull' by Pep Guardiola and in a presentation box making it a perfect collector’s item or gift for Park My Seagull supporters. Reminiscent of first ever strip, the white shirt features a blue stripe across the middle which represented the horizon of the sea, which is familiar sight in the coastal town where Park my Seagull play their home games.

he first team along with every legend attending tonight's glittering Centenary Gala Dinner at Seagull Arena will be gifted the centenary shirt by chairman, and then he players will then wear the kit for their final league game of the season against World United. The strip will be also worn throughout the whole of next season before reverting back to the familiar yellow and blue stripes the season after.

rumor has it red star knights star striker is seeking an invite to the event, bringing his own case of corona

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #289 on: March 15, 2020, 01:56:16 AM »
Thanks guys !

It wasn't easy. You did put up a good fight until the end.

yes, Tudor FC is my team, named after my son.
I think I will move UNIV.CRAIOVA to another division at the end of the season.

Good luck Catalin in CS final !

Offline beckham

« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2020, 03:50:06 PM »
Sad to hear you're moving to another division. I hope you can win the conference title wherever you're going! GL
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Gull

« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2020, 07:30:06 PM »
Sorry to see you go Mihai, but looking forward to doing battle with your reserves.

Offline beckham

« Reply #292 on: March 30, 2020, 09:18:55 AM »
Two new teams joined our conference, while Mihai's second team, Tudor FC,moved away. Hope he wasn't too upset after 0-1 defeat against Steaua Sudului :)

Interesting times.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Gull

« Reply #293 on: March 30, 2020, 11:17:09 AM »
Hmm, what's Mihai up to? ;D

Good to see Monkey Hangers join, although are Bonkers his 2nd team?

Could be a flying visit  :D

Offline Chili

« Reply #294 on: March 30, 2020, 04:23:53 PM »
I was put in charge of his second team this morning and decided to move them to C2. :)
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #295 on: March 30, 2020, 08:46:28 PM »
sad to see you go Mihai :(

i need to get a C2 team soon

Offline beckham

« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2020, 08:51:08 AM »
not you too, gull :(
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2020, 11:42:50 AM »
*edit, did you just change team name Gull?

i saw the C2 issue, someone is copying your team :( annoying!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 11:44:30 AM by bluestarknights »

Chipnicker

« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2020, 06:02:10 PM »
Hi guys, in a complete mare I accidentally moved my 6-1-1 team instead of my 2-1-1, flicking between 4 teams recently so ended up getting a bit confused. I've lost my ICC & Elite Cup places but kept the private leagues ones luckily and my place in FL1. I didn't want to keep my side in 2-1-1 after getting accused - I've changed my forum name too as it's not safe to keep the word Seagull it seems. ;)

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #299 on: March 31, 2020, 06:36:26 PM »
thankfully you’re still here, pity about the spot in the major cups :(