https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142988 times)

Offline beckham

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #315 on: May 02, 2020, 07:49:38 AM »
Thank you! :)

Amazing performance, Nish! Always good to see C6 teams winning majors.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #316 on: May 02, 2020, 01:26:11 PM »
thank you :-) i have a lot of teams but i feel particular pride in c3 and c6 (both my original conferences when i played 12 years ago)

Offline Gull

« Reply #317 on: May 15, 2020, 08:29:27 PM »
1. CSI-MARGATEPlayed: 6Won: 6Drawn: 0Lost: 0 F: 51A: 6Pts: 18
2. RED STAR KNIGHTSPlayed: 6Won: 6Drawn: 0Lost: 0 F: 42A: 1Pts: 18
3. STEAUA SUDULUIPlayed: 6Won: 6Drawn: 0Lost: 0F: 26A: 4Pts: 18
4. PARK MY SEAGULLPlayed: 6Won: 5Drawn: 1Lost: 0F: 32A: 2Pts: 16
5. IM A BLADE FCPlayed: 6Won: 4Drawn: 1Lost: 1F: 37A: 4Pts: 13
6. THE KILLERSPlayed: 6Won: 3Drawn: 1Lost: 2F: 41A: 10Pts: 10
7. HUNT PARK ROVERSPlayed: 6Won: 3Drawn: 1Lost: 2F: 29A: 3Pts: 10
8. RAVENS OF ENGLANDPlayed: 6Won: 3Drawn: 1Lost: 2F: 23A: 7Pts: 10

3 teams league the way in 6-1-1, CSI-Margate, Red Star Knights and Steaua Sudului all start the season with impeccable records. 4th placed Park My Seagull are still in the running but will be disappointed with their goalless draw with lowly Bonkers FC. Im a Blade are 5th and have a 3pt advantage over 6th, 7th & 8th, with The Killers, Hunt Park Rovers and Ravens of England only separated by goal difference.

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #318 on: May 15, 2020, 09:04:06 PM »
1. CSI-MARGATEPlayed: 6Won: 6Drawn: 0Lost: 0 F: 51A: 6Pts: 18
2. RED STAR KNIGHTSPlayed: 6Won: 6Drawn: 0Lost: 0 F: 42A: 1Pts: 18
3. STEAUA SUDULUIPlayed: 6Won: 6Drawn: 0Lost: 0F: 26A: 4Pts: 18
4. PARK MY SEAGULLPlayed: 6Won: 5Drawn: 1Lost: 0F: 32A: 2Pts: 16
5. IM A BLADE FCPlayed: 6Won: 4Drawn: 1Lost: 1F: 37A: 4Pts: 13
6. THE KILLERSPlayed: 6Won: 3Drawn: 1Lost: 2F: 41A: 10Pts: 10
7. HUNT PARK ROVERSPlayed: 6Won: 3Drawn: 1Lost: 2F: 29A: 3Pts: 10
8. RAVENS OF ENGLANDPlayed: 6Won: 3Drawn: 1Lost: 2F: 23A: 7Pts: 10

3 teams league the way in 6-1-1, CSI-Margate, Red Star Knights and Steaua Sudului all start the season with impeccable records. 4th placed Park My Seagull are still in the running but will be disappointed with their goalless draw with lowly Bonkers FC. Im a Blade are 5th and have a 3pt advantage over 6th, 7th & 8th, with The Killers, Hunt Park Rovers and Ravens of England only separated by goal difference.

very colorful 🤩 love it

Offline beckham

« Reply #319 on: May 16, 2020, 03:56:16 PM »
Welcome back, Gull! I missed your write-ups :)
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline Gull

« Reply #320 on: May 22, 2020, 07:12:50 AM »
Couldn't afford to lose last night, happy to take a point. With Steaua dropping points again and Blades on a good run think it could be another close title race this season. Steaua up next for me, maybe slightly handicapped as I can't pick up any gelling due to not being in the Elite Cup - would probably take another draw tomorrow too!

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #321 on: May 22, 2020, 12:44:01 PM »
good game Gullinho! :D league is very open, 3 of my next 4 games (to the halfway point) are against the other top 5, excluding myself and now you so this should be very interesting

Offline Gull

« Reply #322 on: June 02, 2020, 08:19:02 PM »
Still going to be a tight finish to this season I think. Myself, Steaua and Knights all have to play each other and you can never write off Blades or Margate, as well whether or not the several tricky customers of the division will have a say in the title race, who despite not having the strongest of squads in comparison, are all decent managers and capable of taking points off the top 5 or 6.

Just a shame that I messed up my tactics and my unbeaten first half of the season. It was a day at the beach drinking and fishing, followed by a long bike ride home, I didn't know whether I was drunk, had sunstroke, dehydrated but now can confirm it was a mixture of all three - really did make a hash of my tactics and still don't know how I managed to get the TA right and the squad selection wrong  :-[ will need a perfect 2nd half of the season to come top of the pile I think!

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #323 on: June 02, 2020, 08:27:31 PM »
Still going to be a tight finish to this season I think. Myself, Steaua and Knights all have to play each other and you can never write off Blades or Margate, as well whether or not the several tricky customers of the division will have a say in the title race, who despite not having the strongest of squads in comparison, are all decent managers and capable of taking points off the top 5 or 6.

Just a shame that I messed up my tactics and my unbeaten first half of the season. It was a day at the beach drinking and fishing, followed by a long bike ride home, I didn't know whether I was drunk, had sunstroke, dehydrated but now can confirm it was a mixture of all three - really did make a hash of my tactics and still don't know how I managed to get the TA right and the squad selection wrong  :-[ will need a perfect 2nd half of the season to come top of the pile I think!

you’re well placed that’s for sure! unlucky on the setup :( personally, i think you’re due a title (sorry beckham ;)) i may shuffle my teams around at season end, so maybe this is a swan song for the reds and we’ll give it our all!
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Gull

« Reply #324 on: June 02, 2020, 09:38:10 PM »
As mentioned before on other threads, I can't keep up with the 4-5-1 / 2-5-3 formations over a course of a season - although have come close. Be shame to lose Red Star, but hopefully we will see a Green or a Yellow pop up perhaps?

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #325 on: June 03, 2020, 04:55:20 AM »
green is on the cards 😬 yellow is too weak to compete in this league and will probably end outside the top 8 :-/ i hope to win the title a time or two more at least ;-)

Offline beckham

« Reply #326 on: June 03, 2020, 08:45:03 AM »
Good luck guys! I know I'm just 6 points away, but it's unlikely I can catch both of you.

My confidence in winning games is incredible low at the moment. I think I'm neglecting tactics and rely too much on team strength when I feel my squad is strong enough (over 780)

I'm saying this because my best results (champions shield trophy and elite cup runner up) came when the squad was in the developing stages (750-770) because back then I was focusing more on tactics.

Lesson to learn..
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 01:15:39 PM by beckham »
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #327 on: June 03, 2020, 12:55:27 PM »
Good luck guys! I know I'm just 6 points away, but it's unlikely I can catch both of you.

My confidence in winning games is incredible low at the moment. I think I'm neglecting tactics and rely to much on team strength when I feel my squad is strong enough (over 780)

I'm saying this because my best results (champions shield trophy and elite cup runner up) came when the squad was in the developing stages (750-770) because back then I was focusing more on tactics.

Lesson to learn..

i don't think either of us will ever write you off :P your team strength is amazing!! i would love some pointers on training, if it isn't the secret sauce ;-) still a way to go, so a lot can happen

Offline beckham

« Reply #328 on: June 03, 2020, 03:48:11 PM »
I switch between 4x Corners, 4x Free kicks, 4x defence and 4x Jogging. But when my midfielders are at 99 I eliminate free kicks or use it less often.

At this moment I rely heavily on defence and jogging because I have two new defenders.

Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #329 on: June 03, 2020, 06:39:27 PM »
I switch between 4x Corners, 4x Free kicks, 4x defence and 4x Jogging. But when my midfielders are at 99 I eliminate free kicks or use it less often.

At this moment I rely heavily on defence and jogging because I have two new defenders.

that last part is gold.. thank you