https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142988 times)

Offline beckham

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2020, 09:00:53 AM »
Great result for you, Shelly. You might be the one who can steal the crown from Nish.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #421 on: October 03, 2020, 10:35:39 AM »
Thanks Becks, it's a good start. Like I said though, my tougher fixtures come along later on in the season, so I have to make the results count now. Got a tough one tonight against my bogey team World United. They always seem to take a result from me at the most inappropriate time (not that their really is an appropriate time  :P).

The match between you and Brain is probably the best result I could off hoped for before the game. Thank god for that 88th minute penalty, yeah? Haha.

South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #422 on: October 10, 2020, 11:33:09 AM »
big game tonight, will set the tone on whether i am in the title race or not (and the same i think for you Brian?)

great form Shelly! 10/10 is amazing
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #423 on: October 10, 2020, 02:00:23 PM »
Thanks Nish, I think it's too early for games to be deciding who is and who is not in the race for the title this season though.

I believe my team is the weakest in the Top 4 and my lead is flattering because I haven't played anyone from the Top 4 yet.

I have to run the gauntlet on Tuesday, where I play you all back to back. That will give us a lot better understanding to me, where everyone is in the title race.

I don't know the ref or conditions for yours and Brian's match tonight, but if you both want to go phycho on each other, and give each other some long term injuries, that would be ideal...wouldn't mind a draw either  ;)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #424 on: October 10, 2020, 03:51:19 PM »
Thanks Nish, I think it's too early for games to be deciding who is and who is not in the race for the title this season though.

I believe my team is the weakest in the Top 4 and my lead is flattering because I haven't played anyone from the Top 4 yet.

I have to run the gauntlet on Tuesday, where I play you all back to back. That will give us a lot better understanding to me, where everyone is in the title race.

I don't know the ref or conditions for yours and Brian's match tonight, but if you both want to go phycho on each other, and give each other some long term injuries, that would be ideal...wouldn't mind a draw either  ;)

to be fair, brian owes me a win. he smashed my rebel star in TEL today. fairs fair.

and early days true, but if i draw / lose it will be virtually impossible to haul you in barring a perfect 19 games after that -which isn’t happening

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #425 on: October 11, 2020, 06:51:02 AM »

Another tight one last night Nish :(
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #426 on: October 11, 2020, 10:55:41 AM »
Close one! I'm surprised you didn't get anything out of the game Brian the way that went tactically, unlucky.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #427 on: October 11, 2020, 12:03:41 PM »

i need to have a look properly later, i’ll bank those points though! and now the great chase is on! nice to be the underdog here, the fairytale romance ;) don’t be a party pooper Shelly 😬
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 06:40:00 AM by KnightStars »

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #428 on: October 11, 2020, 12:14:15 PM »
Ha, not party pooping at all Nish, just saying what I think.

The Party Pooping will come at the end of the season though when I win the title at your place  ;) ;D
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #429 on: October 11, 2020, 02:29:00 PM »

The Party Pooping will come at the end of the season though when I win the title at your place  ;) ;D

the latter is what i meant by party pooper 😬 that’s not very neighborly 😝 granted steau and csi may have a push too if the next set of games opens it up a little more. whatever happens, this promises to be a fun season 😬

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #430 on: October 11, 2020, 02:34:28 PM »

bud, you deserved something there! sorry. i can only guess my formation and team strength helped me. great set of tactics from you!

hopefully it evens out and you get a better result against the Shields ;-)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #431 on: October 11, 2020, 07:53:09 PM »

the latter is what i meant by party pooper 😬 that’s not very neighborly 😝 granted steau and csi may have a push too if the next set of games opens it up a little more. whatever happens, this promises to be a fun season 😬

It should be a fun season indeed  :) Catalin and Brain have very good teams, and I know they'll be a tough test when I play them next week too. I'm looking forward to it though, as I will know where I stand competitively, after it.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 07:55:56 PM by shellyboy100 »
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #432 on: October 13, 2020, 06:39:08 AM »
welcome to the Red side of town tonight, Shelly. You haven’t conceded a goal 😳 im going to have to hit the lottery tonight to get anything out of this game 🍀 good luck (not too much of course)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #433 on: October 13, 2020, 10:23:50 AM »
Thank you! You're team strength is my main concern, so I'll take a 0-0 draw under the circumstances.

I had my best midfielder get injured with a broken finger for 6 weeks a couple of days ago, so I expected the 'Nice rest' to get him back fit for our game today...only for him to go AWOL ::) Thankfully, I have cover  ;)

Right back at you, good luck tonight, but not too much  :P

I thought I played you away at the end of the season though...that must be a friendly then, haha.

South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #434 on: October 13, 2020, 11:47:39 AM »
Thank you! You're team strength is my main concern, so I'll take a 0-0 draw under the circumstances.

I had my best midfielder get injured with a broken finger for 6 weeks a couple of days ago, so I expected the 'Nice rest' to get him back fit for our game today...only for him to go AWOL ::) Thankfully, I have cover  ;)

Right back at you, good luck tonight, but not too much  :P

I thought I played you away at the end of the season though...that must be a friendly then, haha.

a chance to parade the trophy no doubt (the friendly) ;-)

i am going to give your midfielder a big fruit basket :D

this is like when i play steau, csi, gull (back in the day) and second guess myself a lot. thrilling!