https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142960 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #435 on: October 13, 2020, 02:30:45 PM »
These are the kind of games we play Sunday League for to be honest.  :)

Surely managing 8 teams though, you get a couple of games like this every week? I wouldn't have had you down for second guessing yourself, as you probably go through this process so much.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #436 on: October 13, 2020, 03:12:42 PM »
These are the kind of games we play Sunday League for to be honest.  :)

Surely managing 8 teams though, you get a couple of games like this every week? I wouldn't have had you down for second guessing yourself, as you probably go through this process so much.

i’m not overly worried about most of the league games, it’s c3 and c6 that hold the romance for me 🙈
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #437 on: October 13, 2020, 04:03:46 PM »
Haha nice, I’m glad I’m in the ones that matter 😂
South Shields

Offline beckham

« Reply #438 on: October 13, 2020, 05:27:44 PM »
How is your team strength at the moment, guys?

My first eleven sits at 758 and I'm about to lose 3 more players ( I was at 790+ a couple of seasons ago - that's how strong my team needs to get so I can MAYBE have a chance against Nish)  :D

I learned a lesson in past two seasons, though: I won't build the team with players at the same age, because I'll lose most of them in a relatively short period of time..
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:30:06 PM by beckham »
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #439 on: October 13, 2020, 08:00:43 PM »
How is your team strength at the moment, guys?

My first eleven sits at 758 and I'm about to lose 3 more players ( I was at 790+ a couple of seasons ago - that's how strong my team needs to get so I can MAYBE have a chance against Nish)  :D

I learned a lesson in past two seasons, though: I won't build the team with players at the same age, because I'll lose most of them in a relatively short period of time..

i need to have a look again, but late last season i had dropped to 794. got more players about to enter their dotage so a rebuild is on the cards 😅 i still owe it to your training advice! funnily enough i believe teams in the 765-770 range “peak” (from my experience) as my blue star has consistently sat in the 790s and rarely wins things (maybe i’m just crap with them)

it’s tough getting a range of players now, TM is packed! nice to see a lot of bids though..
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 08:03:45 PM by KnightStars »

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #440 on: October 13, 2020, 08:45:30 PM »
794?!?! I’m barley breaking 750 last I looked. If I win tonight I’m considering it a giant killing. 😂

I may go back through this thread and check out Catalin’s training tips, to see if it can hurry up my teams progress...I’ve no idea if a team rating of 750 is good for a team of SWC’s 4 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know what you guys mean about getting balanced squad, I’ve got two RB’s who are good for 10 seasons. Currently got a defender over 40 I want to replace now with a under 23 defender that can play anywhere on the pitch so he can go RB when the time comes. There’s only been one good defender in the last 2 weeks, and I didn’t get him. Thankfully my defender is good for another 2 seasons, so no rush. I doubt he’ll improve much now though.
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #441 on: October 14, 2020, 03:15:37 AM »
Well played Nish. Well deserved win last night!

You had me tactically, it’s pushed the league a lot tighter now.

Catalin next, thankfully a day off before hand though.
South Shields

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #442 on: October 14, 2020, 06:18:41 AM »

Glad you will be setting up for a visit to Caitlin. That will leave CSI free to do what they like (LOL)
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #443 on: October 14, 2020, 07:00:20 AM »
good game ShellyBoy! I tried logging in at the time of the results but I got the "resource limit" error :P so all I ended up doing was waking my twins and not getting any sleep after ::) won't lie, am absolutely stoked! you can see I neglected my other teams with their results last night haha.

the league is nicely open now, hope I can get some consistency going and challenge you all the way :D CSI and Steau smell blood too I am sure

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #444 on: October 14, 2020, 07:02:34 AM »
794?!?! I’m barley breaking 750 last I looked. If I win tonight I’m considering it a giant killing. 😂

I may go back through this thread and check out Catalin’s training tips, to see if it can hurry up my teams progress...I’ve no idea if a team rating of 750 is good for a team of SWC’s 4 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know what you guys mean about getting balanced squad, I’ve got two RB’s who are good for 10 seasons. Currently got a defender over 40 I want to replace now with a under 23 defender that can play anywhere on the pitch so he can go RB when the time comes. There’s only been one good defender in the last 2 weeks, and I didn’t get him. Thankfully my defender is good for another 2 seasons, so no rush. I doubt he’ll improve much now though.

it's not too far back in the thread, he (i assume you're a he Catalin?) told me how he rotates his training. i was a bit too stuck previously on jogging and free-kicks. he suggested defence and sprinting too so since i mixed it up a bit and the stats needle moved ALOT :)

750 is very good for SWC4, it will pleateau a little in the 770s, and that's where creative training comes in
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 07:15:12 AM by KnightStars »

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #445 on: October 14, 2020, 07:14:38 AM »

Glad you will be setting up for a visit to Caitlin. That will leave CSI free to do what they like (LOL)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #446 on: October 14, 2020, 07:56:48 AM »

Haha, my bad, you can see I wrote that just after 3am, was not exactly with it at that time in the morning LOL
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #447 on: October 14, 2020, 08:03:23 AM »
good game ShellyBoy! I tried logging in at the time of the results but I got the "resource limit" error :P so all I ended up doing was waking my twins and not getting any sleep after ::) won't lie, am absolutely stoked! you can see I neglected my other teams with their results last night haha.

the league is nicely open now, hope I can get some consistency going and challenge you all the way :D CSI and Steau smell blood too I am sure

That "resource limit" would off annoyed me so much! Haha.

Just checked your other results, I don't think they were that bad, you still have ground to make up in other leagues though...maybe focus on them for a bit?  ;)

I'm sure they do. I tried something differently tactic wise last night to throw you off, but it didn't seem to have any affect. Since I've returned to SL, I've not studied a single team and only focus on my own tactics. I feel like this is only getting me so far. Can't name a big game I've won in a while now, so it may be time to start studying teams old match reports now, and see if it improves my results.(Although that didn't do much for me last time either, ha)
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #448 on: October 14, 2020, 08:07:26 AM »

it's not too far back in the thread, he (i assume you're a he Catalin?) told me how he rotates his training. i was a bit too stuck previously on jogging and free-kicks. he suggested defence and sprinting too so since i mixed it up a bit and the stats needle moved ALOT :)

750 is very good for SWC4, it will pleateau a little in the 770s, and that's where creative training comes in

I went and checked it last night a few hours after I posted that, I'm doing a majority of the same already, but instead of ditching free kicks right now, I ditch jogging and change it to sprinting, as I only have 2 players who are not 99 for stamina and they are not first team players. (Also after 4 seasons of rotating this, they're not exactly flying towards filling the stamina stat bar getting filled)

Looking forward to the 770 mark to bully more people with my team strength  8) lol
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #449 on: October 16, 2020, 05:37:26 AM »
halfway point of the league tonight and what a way to see the next half in with the double S derby! Steau Sudului v. South Shields -predictions anyone?

i’m biased but i’m going draw 1-1 ;-)

the second half of the season also promises to be interesting, there are teams who can spring surprises (killers, im a blade, world united, oldham and blurred crusade) who have all on their day humbled the title hunters, so i expect a lot more twists before we’re done
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 05:45:12 AM by KnightStars »