https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142949 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #495 on: October 25, 2020, 04:29:11 PM »
The banters been great, hopefully more managers will get involved in the future too 🙂

I would get involved in the banter but my Oldham side is not quite good enough to back any banter up 😂 I am still experimenting with training but slowly & steadily getting stronger. My side will most probably peak in 3 or 4 seasons time then I will have to replace a few players but hope to challenge the top 4 at least once in that time. It’s gd to see a competitive challenge to the title, hope I can be a pain to some of the sides at the top & make the title a hard fought race 😁

Looking at the age of your team, I'd say they have a couple of title challenges in them coming up, before they need to be replaced.
I've been watching your race for the top 4 all season, and I still wouldn't call this season out of the question, as the gap isn't that big to overturn.

I'm happy with what you've done in this seasons title race this season though, ignore what Nish says, and get involved next season  ;)
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #496 on: October 25, 2020, 04:49:46 PM »
Conference 6 Cup Draw Preview

South Shields vs Red Star Knights
South Shields, face current 6-1-1 champions and Conference 6 cup holders, Red Star Knights. Nish is looking to become the first manager to successfully defend the Conference 6 cup, but South Shields might have other plans ;-)

Texas Oldham vs Steaua Sudului
Texas Oldham has been chasing down Steaua Sudului for one of their top 4 spots this season, the first encounter in the league saw Texas Oldham win 1-0. Previous Conference 6 Cup winners Steaua Sudului, will be looking for revenge as they try and re-claim the Conference 6 Cup.

The Blurred Crusade vs Hunt Park Rovers
Only one place and 3 points currently separates these two in Conference 6, and it is for the last ICC spot next season. The first fixture this season ended in a 0-0 draw, but that won't be good enough in the Conference 6 Cup, as we will find a winner between the two.

CSI-Westgate on Sea vs Lone Rangers
Brian has cheekily entered a Conference 7 team in the Conference 6 Cup  ;). CSI-Westgate on Sea will be playing 6-1-4 leaders Lone Rangers in the only fixture of the Conference Cup Quarter-Finals not to feature two 6-1-1 teams.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #497 on: October 25, 2020, 05:53:29 PM »

South Shields vs Red Star Knights
South Shields, face current 6-1-1 champions and Conference 6 cup holders, Red Star Knights. Nish is looking to become the first manager to successfully defend the Conference 6 cup, but South Shields might have other plans ;-)

Texas Oldham vs Steaua Sudului
Texas Oldham has been chasing down Steaua Sudului for one of their top 4 spots this season, the first encounter in the league saw Texas Oldham win 1-0. Previous Conference 6 Cup winners Steaua Sudului, will be looking for revenge as they try and re-claim the Conference 6 Cup.

The Blurred Crusade vs Hunt Park Rovers
Only one place and 3 points currently separates these two in Conference 6, and it is for the last ICC spot next season. The first fixture this season ended in a 0-0 draw, but that won't be good enough in the Conference 6 Cup, as we will find a winner between the two.

Brian has cheekily entered a Conference 7 team in the Conference 6 Cup  ;). CSI-Westgate on Sea will be playing 6-1-4 leaders Lone Rangers in the only fixture of the Conference Cup Quarter-Finals not to feature two 6-1-1 teams.

excellent write up!! particularly the C7 part ;-)
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #498 on: October 25, 2020, 05:54:00 PM »
The banters been great, hopefully more managers will get involved in the future too 🙂

I would get involved in the banter but my Oldham side is not quite good enough to back any banter up 😂 I am still experimenting with training but slowly & steadily getting stronger. My side will most probably peak in 3 or 4 seasons time then I will have to replace a few players but hope to challenge the top 4 at least once in that time. It’s gd to see a competitive challenge to the title, hope I can be a pain to some of the sides at the top & make the title a hard fought race 😁

Looking at the age of your team, I'd say they have a couple of title challenges in them coming up, before they need to be replaced.
I've been watching your race for the top 4 all season, and I still wouldn't call this season out of the question, as the gap isn't that big to overturn.

I'm happy with what you've done in this seasons title race this season though, ignore what Nish says, and get involved next season  ;)

that last part made my day 😂 our thread is growing!

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #499 on: October 25, 2020, 05:56:25 PM »
You have a lot of strong teams Nish, not just Green Star Knights 😂.

If everything goes really good for Nish he will end up with 5 conference wins at the end of this season.
1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
2nd in 5-1-1, equal points as nr 1
2nd in 6-1-1, 1 point behind nr 1
1st in 7-1-1

That would be quite an achievement.

if i get anywhere close to 5 i’ll be over the moon, but i usually fade in the final stretch 😂 my blue star are prime candidates for that

How many conferences have you won Nish? You must be on to be the first manager in SL history to win them all. There's not many first lefts to achieve in this game and I believe it's only you and Brian who have the potential to achieve that.

since i’ve been back? c3(blue and black), c4(blue), c6(red) and c7(green) (funnily enough i won 4 of those last season) so still need c1, c2, c5 and c8. but honestly i can’t see that happening, imps + kush + jelly etc. make it almost impossible 😂 maybe i need to take my green / red teams into those leagues (and probably end up 5th!)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #500 on: October 25, 2020, 06:57:44 PM »

If everything goes really good for Nish he will end up with 5 conference wins at the end of this season.
1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
1st in 7-1-1

if i get anywhere close to 5 i’ll be over the moon, but i usually fade in the final stretch 😂 my blue star are prime candidates for that

How many conferences have you won Nish? You must be on to be the first manager in SL history to win them all. There's not many first lefts to achieve in this game and I believe it's only you and Brian who have the potential to achieve that.

since i’ve been back? c3(blue and black), c4(blue), c6(red) and c7(green) (funnily enough i won 4 of those last season) so still need c1, c2, c5 and c8. but honestly i can’t see that happening, imps + kush + jelly etc. make it almost impossible 😂 maybe i need to take my green / red teams into those leagues (and probably end up 5th!)

I’m sure you’ll get the rest eventually the way you develop your teams, it’s more of a matter of when than if. If you have to switch the reds around to make it happen, fair enough ;-)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #501 on: October 25, 2020, 07:09:47 PM »

1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
1st in 7-1-1

I’m sure you’ll get the rest eventually the way you develop your teams, it’s more of a matter of when than if. If you have to switch the reds around to make it happen, fair enough ;-)

this seasons title would be a nice farewell gift 😝 thanks! as it stands i had to make red stand aside for green in the ICC and the CS, it would be sad for Red not to get a trophy 💔
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 07:12:29 PM by KnightStars »

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #502 on: October 25, 2020, 07:15:54 PM »

1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
1st in 7-1-1

and thank you by the way. my white, rebel and purple are teams i tried to keep on 500c players only and so i enjoy the “struggle” with them, also why i don’t expect to win all 8 conferences, but the more the merrier. i think Craoiva did the same, but he was absolutely stellar in how he dominated wherever he went with his 500c (per player) team

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #503 on: October 25, 2020, 07:18:38 PM »

1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
1st in 7-1-1

this seasons title would be a nice farewell gift 😝 thanks! as it stands i had to make red stand aside for green in the ICC and the CS, it would be sad for Red not to get a trophy 💔

Winning your UCB Group would be a nice trophy, the rest of Conference 6 would be happy for you too 😉
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #504 on: October 25, 2020, 07:48:33 PM »

1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
1st in 7-1-1

and thank you by the way. my white, rebel and purple are teams i tried to keep on 500c players only and so i enjoy the “struggle” with them, also why i don’t expect to win all 8 conferences, but the more the merrier. i think Craoiva did the same, but he was absolutely stellar in how he dominated wherever he went with his 500c (per player) team

I wish I had your patience with teams. I tried the 500 cr route in the past, but I got too annoyed to stick at it when a Team way stronger than mine beats me but I had them on tactics.

The results is probably fair, but I’m very competitive and stuff like that bruises my ego 😂.

I’m not a great trainer either, so it’s unlikely I can change them 500 cr players into World Beaters, it’s very impressive for the managers who can do that though, I would love to know what their training programmes are.
South Shields

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #505 on: October 26, 2020, 12:56:52 AM »

Whoops, Sorry about this. I automatically entered the cup in error when I altered the entry to free forgetting that I was logged in to Westgate not Margate. Anyone who knows my thoughts of teams from other Conferences entering the Cups will realise this was an error and I can guarantee this will be a walkover for the  C6 team because I will not setup for the game in any way.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #506 on: October 26, 2020, 03:09:18 AM »

1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
1st in 7-1-1

Winning your UCB Group would be a nice trophy, the rest of Conference 6 would be happy for you too 😉

😂😂 that was very sharp

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #507 on: October 26, 2020, 03:11:21 AM »

Whoops, Sorry about this. I automatically entered the cup in error when I altered the entry to free forgetting that I was logged in to Westgate not Margate. Anyone who knows my thoughts of teams from other Conferences entering the Cups will realise this was an error and I can guarantee this will be a walkover for the  C6 team because I will not setup for the game in any way.
from my side, it’s clearly an error but i don’t think you need to let it be a walkover. have a run at it! unless anyone else objects?

it’ll be fun to try and KO the non-home, home team 😬

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #508 on: October 26, 2020, 03:13:23 AM »

1st in 3-1-1
1st in 4-1-1
1st in 7-1-1

I wish I had your patience with teams. I tried the 500 cr route in the past, but I got too annoyed to stick at it when a Team way stronger than mine beats me but I had them on tactics.

The results is probably fair, but I’m very competitive and stuff like that bruises my ego 😂.

I’m not a great trainer either, so it’s unlikely I can change them 500 cr players into World Beaters, it’s very impressive for the managers who can do that though, I would love to know what their training programmes are.

balances out a little when you beat a team sitting in 1 or 2, and change the title race 😬 i wouldn’t do it it if i had only 1 or 2 teams though..

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #509 on: October 26, 2020, 09:25:14 AM »

I'm with Nish on this one Brian, it was an honest mistake.

Unless someone objects, I'd say feel free to set up. :)
South Shields