https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142934 times)

Offline JLancs

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #510 on: October 27, 2020, 07:42:21 PM »
I say carry on & set up for the match, I haven’t got any problems with it. It’ll be good just to get the cup started.  :)
◾️Texas Oldham, Rangers, Oilers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #511 on: October 28, 2020, 03:31:52 AM »
I say carry on & set up for the match, I haven’t got any problems with it. It’ll be good just to get the cup started.  :)
you’ve now docked points off both 1 and 2! cup contender i’d say!! 
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #512 on: October 28, 2020, 09:02:15 AM »
James has took points of the top 4 this season now, and I've got complaints about the draw, looking at the report I'm lucky to get away with a draw to be honest. Well played James!
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #513 on: October 28, 2020, 12:40:11 PM »
James has took points of the top 4 this season now, and I've got complaints about the draw, looking at the report I'm lucky to get away with a draw to be honest. Well played James!

unlucky Tex, good TA there! i think the 5-2-3 swayed it a little, it's a hard formation to break down (and score with which is the counter-side).

taking points off the top 4, your title hunt is in the offing James!! start negotiation with Shelly ;-) like I am this season (you know you want to donate a few more points Shelly)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #514 on: October 28, 2020, 12:42:28 PM »
I’m actually thinking of messaging James on how to take points of you if our 3pm games don’t go as planned, so unfortunately I’m not open for negotiations right now Nish ;-)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #515 on: October 28, 2020, 12:54:51 PM »
I’m actually thinking of messaging James on how to take points of you if our 3pm games don’t go as planned, so unfortunately I’m not open for negotiations right now Nish ;-)

i can't begin to tell you how glad I have already played him twice this season in the league. it's going to be super tight now, finish-wise. i copied you and entered the gold (or is it cider) with my RSK to get my gelling up to 100, almost there

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #516 on: October 28, 2020, 01:07:41 PM »
You could win the league by 10 points if my finish goes horribly wrong 🙈.

Cider League it is. As long as I win 1 game against you today I’ll be happy as I’ll then know the match engine is programmed to do it 😂.
South Shields

Offline JLancs

« Reply #517 on: October 28, 2020, 01:20:28 PM »
I’d be the last person I’d ask for advice 😂😂 I’ll be happy to take my cup game into ET later, gonna be a hard game. I played an injured striker last night without realising, that probably didn’t help me much but happy for the point, I’ll take as many as I can get. I’m in a fight with Killers for that 5th spot. I’m waiting for Blades to get his mojo back & Gull to return & this will be one tough league
◾️Texas Oldham, Rangers, Oilers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #518 on: October 28, 2020, 02:02:13 PM »

Cider League it is. As long as I win 1 game against you today I’ll be happy as I’ll then know the match engine is programmed to do it 😂.

no chance of that, I think it will be super close (form is another factor). if you win today, I get the league win ;-) we can't be greedy! ;-D

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #519 on: October 28, 2020, 03:33:27 PM »
I’d be the last person I’d ask for advice 😂😂 I’ll be happy to take my cup game into ET later, gonna be a hard game. I played an injured striker last night without realising, that probably didn’t help me much but happy for the point, I’ll take as many as I can get. I’m in a fight with Killers for that 5th spot. I’m waiting for Blades to get his mojo back & Gull to return & this will be one tough league

I didn't even realise you had an injured striker last night.  :o

Could have been much worse if he was fully fit haha.

South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #520 on: October 28, 2020, 03:37:50 PM »

no chance of that, I think it will be super close (form is another factor). if you win today, I get the league win ;-) we can't be greedy! ;-D

See, now this is awkward Nish...because I won the cup game you think it would be fair game and think I should give you the league win...the awkward thing is, as you beat me in the league last time out, you probably should return the favour ;-)

I also found it odd how you gave away more fouls in our cup match even though you played a lower aggression at times in the game...
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #521 on: October 28, 2020, 04:17:03 PM »

See, now this is awkward Nish...because I won the cup game you think it would be fair game and think I should give you the league win...the awkward thing is, as you beat me in the league last time out, you probably should return the favour ;-)

I also found it odd how you gave away more fouls in our cup match even though you played a lower aggression at times in the game...

i’m glad you brought up fair game.. you’ll notice you won both games today. that’s 2-1 so you OWE me a win. i’ll take the league one, thanks bud 😬 truth be told, i’d rather win the C6 league than almost any of the other competitions 😂

well done on the cup win! very well played, completely dominated
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 04:30:10 PM by KnightStars »

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #522 on: October 28, 2020, 04:29:26 PM »

i’m glad you brought up fair game.. you’ll notice you won both games today. that’s 2-1 so you OWE me a win. i’ll take the league one, thanks bud 😬

well done on the cup win! very well played

Thanks Nish, unfortunately I’ve got the craving for a hat trick now, so I can’t promise anything on the league game ;-).
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #523 on: October 28, 2020, 04:30:58 PM »

i’m glad you brought up fair game.. you’ll notice you won both games today. that’s 2-1 so you OWE me a win. i’ll take the league one, thanks bud 😬

well done on the cup win! very well played

Thanks Nish, unfortunately I’ve got the craving for a hat trick now, so I can’t promise anything on the league game ;-).

i’ll use that as motivation ;-) this settles you as the favourite! but my knights love a good skirmish

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #524 on: October 28, 2020, 04:57:59 PM »
No disrespect is meant to the other teams in the league by this, but if I got to choose between the end run of fixtures between the two of us, I would choose your set of games. I feel like this is your title to lose now in my opinion, but It seems like you need something in your mindset though about not being favourite to take the pressure of yourself though...I like that ;-)
South Shields