https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142988 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #540 on: November 04, 2020, 07:10:40 AM »
Ummm, thanks guys, but this league isn't over yet. It's a 4 point gap with two games to play against Brain and Catalin. Two very tough opponents, so there is still work to do.  :)

South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #541 on: November 04, 2020, 09:07:40 AM »
Ummm, thanks guys, but this league isn't over yet. It's a 4 point gap with two games to play against Brain and Catalin. Two very tough opponents, so there is still work to do.  :)

I'm not sure why I thought it was 1 game to go. haha :P I don't have much hope but COME on guys :D

at least we can also swing the UCB, been a while since it came to c6
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #542 on: November 04, 2020, 06:31:59 PM »
I'm sure Brain and Catalin both said they wanted to de-throne you at the start of the season...technically they can still do that if they help me out ;-)

Poor day for us in UCB unfortunately, hopefully we can all bounce back tomorrow and and get some decent points on the board.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #543 on: November 04, 2020, 07:25:42 PM »
I'm sure Brain and Catalin both said they wanted to de-throne you at the start of the season...technically they can still do that if they help me out ;-)

Poor day for us in UCB unfortunately, hopefully we can all bounce back tomorrow and and get some decent points on the board.

it’s your fault! we all mourned my loss 😂

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #544 on: November 04, 2020, 07:38:27 PM »

it’s your fault! we all mourned my loss 😂

In that case, I'll gladly take the blame  ;) haha
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #545 on: November 06, 2020, 07:50:05 AM »
Finally across the line now, and confirmed as Champions!  ;D

Gotta admit I wasn't even expecting to challenge for the title when I first got promoted, the goal was a top 4 finish to qualify for the TCL next season. Nish made this title race amazingly tense this season, with a lot of banter along the way, and I've really enjoyed it. I'm sure Nish will be back next season to try and reclaim his title, it should be another exciting race.  :)
South Shields

Offline beckham

« Reply #546 on: November 06, 2020, 08:26:50 AM »
Congratulations Shields. Amazing performance!
Someone had to stop Nish's winning streak in C6 :)
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #547 on: November 06, 2020, 10:05:53 AM »
Finally across the line now, and confirmed as Champions!  ;D

Gotta admit I wasn't even expecting to challenge for the title when I first got promoted, the goal was a top 4 finish to qualify for the TCL next season. Nish made this title race amazingly tense this season, with a lot of banter along the way, and I've really enjoyed it. I'm sure Nish will be back next season to try and reclaim his title, it should be another exciting race.  :)

you were amazingly consistent :-D i think i was a bit overconfident at the start and that hurt me, but lesson learned. your team were definitely team of the season in c6 and well deserved!! judging the UCB results, it won't be so limited next season -Steau + CSI are sure to push it as well

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #548 on: November 06, 2020, 10:37:20 AM »
Thanks guys 👍🏻

I think a key thing for me this season was the fact I played last seasons top 3, last. It gave me loads of time to develop my team this season, a week or two sooner in the season I think the results from the last 2 games may have been a bit different purely on team strength. The way the fixtures fall is all in luck and I defiantly had it on my side this season.

I expect next season to be closer too. Looking forward to the challenge of defending the title 😎
South Shields

Offline beckham

« Reply #549 on: November 07, 2020, 09:11:27 AM »
This is just what my team needed for morale-boosting. Now I'm ready for the next season :)

I'm kidding, honestly I think I need one more season to develop my team. So next season I'll be happy to finish 3rd again.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 08:00:53 PM by beckham »
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #550 on: November 07, 2020, 09:27:57 AM »
Well Done Catalin! You were completely in control of the game last night.

I'm relieved that game didn't contribute to the title race, not going to lie haha.

You never know, next season could be your year. You were only 4 points of the title this time round, that's not a lot to improve on.
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #551 on: November 12, 2020, 07:52:05 AM »
New fixtures confirmed, and thankfully this season I haven't got to play Nish, Catalin and Brian, one after another  ;D
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #552 on: November 12, 2020, 08:07:55 AM »
New fixtures confirmed, and thankfully this season I haven't got to play Nish, Catalin and Brian, one after another  ;D

i need to go and have a look :D for you 3

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #553 on: November 12, 2020, 04:17:31 PM »
are you playing your keeper as a striker Shelly? think it’s only fair haha

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #554 on: November 12, 2020, 05:26:38 PM »
are you playing your keeper as a striker Shelly? think it’s only fair haha

Nope, I'll be going for the reverse 4-4-2 formation actually. So 2 at the back, 4 midfielders and 4 strikers, 2-4-4. They do say the best form of defence is attack, so I'm going to play it out of the back with my two defenders and bombard your goal from their  ;-) haha
South Shields