https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 143045 times)

Offline KnightStars

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #555 on: November 12, 2020, 07:48:20 PM »
are you playing your keeper as a striker Shelly? think it’s only fair haha

Nope, I'll be going for the reverse 4-4-2 formation actually. So 2 at the back, 4 midfielders and 4 strikers, 2-4-4. They do say the best form of defence is attack, so I'm going to play it out of the back with my two defenders and bombard your goal from their  ;-) haha

😂😂
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #556 on: November 15, 2020, 09:22:45 AM »
Top 4 from last season all play each other tonight. Interestingly, I've noticed we all play each other on the same days this season  :o

South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #557 on: November 15, 2020, 11:32:41 AM »
Top 4 from last season all play each other tonight. Interestingly, I've noticed we all play each other on the same days this season  :o

that’s deep analysis right there ;-) just my luck, my defender has begun his decline and i run into you! 😢

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #558 on: November 15, 2020, 01:16:35 PM »
I like to know who plays each other when, gotta look out for the big games 😁.

Finally started declining then? Shame, I was happy for your decline to hold off until we finished the UCB this season ;-). I doubt losing a point across the board will affect much in our game tonight even if you play him...I don’t know if you fancy dropping him and joining my 2-4-4 formation tonight too? 😎
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #559 on: November 15, 2020, 03:30:17 PM »
I like to know who plays each other when, gotta look out for the big games 😁.

Finally started declining then? Shame, I was happy for your decline to hold off until we finished the UCB this season ;-). I doubt losing a point across the board will affect much in our game tonight even if you play him...I don’t know if you fancy dropping him and joining my 2-4-4 formation tonight too? 😎

he started a day or two ago so he won’t make an appearance. rumor has it, he was leaking information to your lot and that’s how you rolled me so easily last time around 😬 let’s see if it changes now 😂

ucb, i’m sure we can put another strong showing!! was very happy and pleasantly surprised last time around

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #560 on: November 15, 2020, 04:56:00 PM »
Oh yeah, I know which one you mean...us Leeds fans love a bit of spy gate to be fair, their could be another guy in their leaking information you know ;-)

Yeah, I was surprised too last time round. I thought we'd be up their, but didn't expect to lead for the majority of it. Wouldn't mind a repeat of last season though  8)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #561 on: November 15, 2020, 06:17:45 PM »
Oh yeah, I know which one you mean...us Leeds fans love a bit of spy gate to be fair, their could be another guy in their leaking information you know ;-)

Yeah, I was surprised too last time round. I thought we'd be up their, but didn't expect to lead for the majority of it. Wouldn't mind a repeat of last season though  8)

i’m appointing jose mourinho as my head coach now! let him deal with these inside leaks 😂

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #562 on: November 15, 2020, 06:56:44 PM »

i’m appointing jose mourinho as my head coach now! let him deal with these inside leaks 😂
Thankfully, I just finished watching the Spurs documentary on Friday, I’ll know how to deal with him...it’s like my own personal Spygate this haha.

Not gonna lie though, I thought he would be more opinionated than he actually was watching that. Might be because it’s his first year they were following him around though...wouldn’t mind them documenting his 3rd year their to see if their is any change to the way he does things 🤷🏻‍♂️
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #563 on: November 16, 2020, 07:05:30 AM »
i'll take that point all day long, away to the current league champions :D

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #564 on: November 16, 2020, 07:37:17 AM »
A draw was fair last night, haven't got an issue with it. Still a long way to go in the season, and Catalin and Brain got the same result last night to keep things tight at the top.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 07:45:36 AM by shellyboy100 »
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #565 on: November 20, 2020, 11:41:15 AM »
Got Nish in the Elite Cup tonight in a 6–1-1 derby! Perfect time to have 4 players out, as 2 fancied going AWOL last night. 🙄

At least the league looks back to normal again 😉
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #566 on: November 20, 2020, 08:18:16 PM »
you should rest your first XI ;-) and now you can’t claim not to be the favourite!! haha

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #567 on: November 20, 2020, 09:24:27 PM »
I'm resting half of it, but not by choice, haha.

Goal Difference doesn't make me favourite, if you all wanna drop points and give me another 6 point head start again, we can say I'm favourite  ;)
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #568 on: November 21, 2020, 12:37:43 PM »
Well Done Nish 👏🏻

This must make you favourite for the Elite Cup now 😉
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #569 on: November 21, 2020, 04:35:10 PM »
Well Done Nish 👏🏻

This must make you favourite for the Elite Cup now 😉

from C6, yes ;-) since i came 2nd. in the league it’s still all you 😂 with Steau next!