https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142960 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #615 on: January 05, 2021, 03:57:45 PM »
Not this season Catalin, too busy outside SL so I need less 3pm games for a season
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #616 on: January 13, 2021, 09:32:52 AM »
Happy with the start of the season, played 3 of last seasons top 5 to start off with and got 7 points out of it  :)

Also me and Nish split wins last night, I’m glad it happened the way it did (me getting the c6 win, Nish winning in C1) as I know I won’t be competitive in conference 1 this season haha.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #617 on: January 13, 2021, 02:38:35 PM »
well played lad :-) i really wanted the c6 one and you should have crushed me by far more!!
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #618 on: January 13, 2021, 03:40:20 PM »
Thanks Nish,

You might be right, I have replaced a striker last season as they were all due to decline at the same time when my rebuild comes a long so I got one a few seasons early after I wrapped up the title last season. Might be why the score wasn’t as flattering as you expected, but you’re team is still very strong in my opinion, which could explain the 1-0. It’s still 3 points though, so I’ll take the result.
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #619 on: January 16, 2021, 09:35:34 AM »
Getting long term injury, after long term injury at the minute, the last 4 games have seen me get atleast one player with atleast a 6 week injury. Makes it a right ballache to set up at the minute  ::)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #620 on: January 16, 2021, 12:19:24 PM »
Getting long term injury, after long term injury at the minute, the last 4 games have seen me get atleast one player with atleast a 6 week injury. Makes it a right ballache to set up at the minute  ::)

sounds like you need a holiday! :-P

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #621 on: January 16, 2021, 12:54:31 PM »
Just had 2 weeks off, not going anywhere anytime soon bud  ;)
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #622 on: January 22, 2021, 08:09:27 AM »
This is getting a bit silly now... my team has picked up 14 injuries this season, and 11 of them have been 6+ weeks or longer. Last night, I played Texas Oldham and he played 'Pansy' for the entire game against my 'Nutter' and my player is the one who picks up the Broken Thumb.

I can understand the odd injury here and there, but 14 injuries when were not even a third of the way into the season is ridiculous! I'd understand it if someone played Phycho against me the whole match and did some serious damage, but that's not even happened!  ::)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #623 on: January 22, 2021, 09:27:17 AM »
when your team gets "stronger" i notice injuries pile up. in the initial stages its mostly mild concussion and then it packs on.. maybe put it on holiday mode for 2-3 weeks?

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #624 on: January 22, 2021, 10:39:12 AM »
I thought it might off had something to do with the striker I bought towards the end of last season. But the whole getting ‘stronger’ thing could be right...can only imagine it’s to slow the players development down or something like that? 🤷🏻‍♂️. I just need a few days without injuries otherwise I’m getting worried some of them will have to play, if they keep piling up.

I can’t go anywhere Nish, I want to join you in the ‘3 titles in a row club’. You’ve inspired me ;-)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #625 on: January 22, 2021, 12:02:01 PM »
I thought it might off had something to do with the striker I bought towards the end of last season. But the whole getting ‘stronger’ thing could be right...can only imagine it’s to slow the players development down or something like that? 🤷🏻‍♂️. I just need a few days without injuries otherwise I’m getting worried some of them will have to play, if they keep piling up.

I can’t go anywhere Nish, I want to join you in the ‘3 titles in a row club’. You’ve inspired me ;-)

i think it's to "even" the game out, a lot of people complain when results don't go their way based on team strength but if you think about it real football isn't all about strength (for a small part) and in the game if it is just a numbers game i.e. total stats, it becomes very boring. so the stronger stats wise that you get, perhaps there is something to bring the team down a little in terms of things like gelling etc. and the best way in my opinion - injuries. i could be completely wrong but it's what I've noticed

I've ended 2nd twice in a row now, be inspired by that! :P

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #626 on: January 22, 2021, 01:37:38 PM »
I’ll take your word for it. I have a few players who will decline this season, so when that happens it might reduce the injuries. Can’t see it stopping in the short term future though.

Hahaha! That made me chuckle! 😂
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #627 on: January 23, 2021, 10:19:18 AM »
After getting my 15th injury last night (only a 4 weeker, I'm so blessed) I thought I'd look at my strongest 11's team strength, and it's only 767, nowhere near the strongest on the game and I'm going to have 4 of them need replacing by the end of the season.

Can't play the usual 4-5-1 tonight either...ran out of midfielders, fingers crossed for a long ball 5-2-3 match, ha!
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #628 on: January 23, 2021, 12:32:49 PM »
After getting my 15th injury last night (only a 4 weeker, I'm so blessed) I thought I'd look at my strongest 11's team strength, and it's only 767, nowhere near the strongest on the game and I'm going to have 4 of them need replacing by the end of the season.

Can't play the usual 4-5-1 tonight either...ran out of midfielders, fingers crossed for a long ball 5-2-3 match, ha!

that’s strong lad, i think you need your second stringers to run out more

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #629 on: January 23, 2021, 01:00:00 PM »
Is it? I’m sure several teams on this game a stronger than me and aren’t averaging an injury every night like I am right now? 🤔

I’m gonna wait for my 4 players this season to decline. I haven’t got it in me to replace another player in his prime 😅
South Shields