https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 143146 times)

Offline KnightStars

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #630 on: January 23, 2021, 07:26:56 PM »
Is it? I’m sure several teams on this game a stronger than me and aren’t averaging an injury every night like I am right now? 🤔

I’m gonna wait for my 4 players this season to decline. I haven’t got it in me to replace another player in his prime 😅

i am excited for this decline ;) they can come pasture with my has-beens and we can watch you win your 3rd
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #631 on: January 23, 2021, 07:40:34 PM »
I’m loving your faith in me ;-). Wouldn’t suppose you can do me a favour and drop a few points over the next couple of games, so I can rest some players?  :P
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #632 on: January 23, 2021, 08:18:28 PM »
I’m loving your faith in me ;-). Wouldn’t suppose you can do me a favour and drop a few points over the next couple of games, so I can rest some players?  :P

how about we play our strikers as keepers in our game? ;)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #633 on: January 23, 2021, 08:50:41 PM »

how about we play our strikers as keepers in our game? ;)

I know you’re joking, but with the amount of injuries I’m piling up, I may have to do that 😂
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #634 on: January 30, 2021, 09:33:28 AM »
Nish, can you do me a favour and drop some points...like in the near future if it isn’t too much trouble? Ta.  :)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #635 on: January 30, 2021, 10:49:16 AM »
Nish, can you do me a favour and drop some points...like in the near future if it isn’t too much trouble? Ta.  :)

3 for you in the tcl for 3 in 611 from you?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 11:06:14 AM by KnightStars »

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #636 on: January 30, 2021, 12:16:49 PM »

No deal. I’ve not scouted someone for a 3pm game since before Christmas, so I know I’m not going to win that one.

I’ll give you points in 111 for you to give me points in 611.

No need to respond to this, I’ll take silence as a form of agreement, cheers ;-)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #637 on: January 30, 2021, 01:08:04 PM »

No deal. I’ve not scouted someone for a 3pm game since before Christmas, so I know I’m not going to win that one.

I’ll give you points in 111 for you to give me points in 611.

No need to respond to this, I’ll take silence as a form of agreement, cheers ;-)

luckily i’ll respond ;) you take 3 in 111 and i’ll take 3 in 611, it’s a nice trade-off! 😬 and you can have a nice holiday after for a few days and not login?

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #638 on: January 30, 2021, 01:08:28 PM »
i’m in trouble tonight.. AWOL central

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #639 on: January 30, 2021, 01:19:30 PM »
I couldn’t do that to you Nish, you need to prove last season in 111 wasn’t a one off, so I think I’ll stick with my last offer ;-).

I see that  :o if you manage to win tonight with that team, I think you should send the rest of the players out on a pub crawl to celebrate 😉
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #640 on: January 30, 2021, 03:16:47 PM »
I couldn’t do that to you Nish, you need to prove last season in 111 wasn’t a one off, so I think I’ll stick with my last offer ;-).

I see that  :o if you manage to win tonight with that team, I think you should send the rest of the players out on a pub crawl to celebrate 😉

😂

Offline beckham

« Reply #641 on: February 10, 2021, 05:55:22 PM »
Hello everyone. How are you guys doing these days?
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #642 on: February 10, 2021, 07:19:36 PM »
Hello everyone. How are you guys doing these days?

hello! how are you bud? all ok on this side, miss your banter 😬 (and the shields dropping points)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #643 on: February 11, 2021, 08:19:25 AM »
I'm doing good Becks, hope you are too!

Currently struggling to find motivation to set up these days though, I only spend 5 minutes on this every morning and then get on with my day. I usually get bored after 6 seasons on the game, and leave for 2 years then come back. I may just ditch 3pm games completely next season, so maybe it doesn't feel like I'm setting up so much...Nish is probably right, I should take a break...but I'll only consider it if he or anyone else can beat me to the title...I'm not giving that one up for free  ;)
South Shields

Offline beckham

« Reply #644 on: February 11, 2021, 08:30:40 AM »
To be honest, I'm struggling to find motivation too. I logged in every day for the past 3 years and I'm thinking to take a break from SL for a few months(not 2 years..) once my current squad starts to decline.

So, I'll definitely be around for two or three more seasons and I'll try my best to win the league. :)

Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers