https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 143247 times)

Offline KnightStars

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #750 on: May 06, 2021, 04:29:05 AM »
i’ll take the draw, but wow your team strength is massive bud 😝
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #751 on: May 06, 2021, 08:10:17 AM »
You deserved the win there Nish to be honest...I had no TA there.

Doubt my team will be this strong next time we play...a few defenders will need replacing...I'm going to have to get creative with my formation to keep the starting line-up as mainly SWC 8's for the rest of the season.
South Shields

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #752 on: May 06, 2021, 09:55:55 AM »
You deserved the win there Nish to be honest...I had no TA there.

Doubt my team will be this strong next time we play...a few defenders will need replacing...I'm going to have to get creative with my formation to keep the starting line-up as mainly SWC 8's for the rest of the season.

same boat, so i'll hope the rest take points off you ;) more than they do off me :D

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #753 on: May 06, 2021, 10:25:35 AM »
I need people to take points of you too. I want to be within 3 points of you by the end of the season for our last game. Playing away to you lot, getting a win and winning the title on your turf would probably be the greatest title win ever imo  ;)

Last nights draw was probably the ideal result for Catalin and The Blues Return though to close up too, if I was either of them I’d fancy my chances right now aswell.
South Shields

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #754 on: May 06, 2021, 10:56:01 AM »
I need people to take points of you too. I want to be within 3 points of you by the end of the season for our last game. Playing away to you lot, getting a win and winning the title on your turf would probably be the greatest title win ever imo  ;)

Last nights draw was probably the ideal result for Catalin and The Blues Return though to close up too, if I was either of them I’d fancy my chances right now aswell.

hopefully crowds are back in the stadium then ;-) they can intimidate your crew a bit and help the home side get the romantic win ;-)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #755 on: May 06, 2021, 03:38:17 PM »
We’re about to find out how important fitness is on this game tonight, forgot to put my team on ‘Nice Rest’ for my 3pm games today, so the boys are gonna have to pull there finger out tonight 😬.

My own fault for setting up 10 games in 10 minutes each days really, bound to happen eventually 😂.
South Shields

Offline beckham

« Reply #756 on: May 06, 2021, 07:56:04 PM »

I didn't mind you to guys draw, but I have to start winning against big teams before thinking to win C6. Right now I think I have a Tier 2 team. And I doubt I'll get higher than that with the current generation of players.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #757 on: May 06, 2021, 08:36:32 PM »
I disagree, the majority of your squad is past SWC 4 which I think is when the most essential stats are maxed out. Me and Nish are on the decline, I myself had 2 defenders who should start declining any day now (not sure about Nish) but my second half of the season is going to be very difficult, especially the TM the way it is too, from the looks of things I’ll do well to replace these 2 defenders quickly.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #758 on: May 06, 2021, 09:00:55 PM »
i have 4/5 players who will start their decline between now and end of season. my starting line up has 2 players under 4 seasons with club (which is why even with TA like last night, it’s hard to break down the strong teams).. so i agree with Shelly, Beckham and Blues have a lot riding on this (and if not then definitely next) season. My hope is that i can build up a fair lead and ride out the last 3-4 games (and Shelly goes on holiday)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #759 on: May 07, 2021, 07:27:35 AM »
Fair play to The Killers last night they had me on tactics too. That mistake on ‘Nice Rest’ could have been bigger than I thought it turns out, I may have got a draw out of that otherwise with my team strength...may as well start the re-build now, as my title challenge is basically over 🙃
South Shields

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #760 on: May 07, 2021, 09:02:50 AM »
Fair play to The Killers last night they had me on tactics too. That mistake on ‘Nice Rest’ could have been bigger than I thought it turns out, I may have got a draw out of that otherwise with my team strength...may as well start the re-build now, as my title challenge is basically over 🙃

mind games! ;) but i wouldnt say no to you leaving rehab on more often :D

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #761 on: May 07, 2021, 09:12:49 AM »
I’m 7 points behind in my mind Nish, not 6. I’m not catching you on GD, other than the Elite Cup my seasons basically over...if I lose tonight i may take that holiday you’ve been nagging me to go on 😂
South Shields

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #762 on: May 07, 2021, 09:15:45 AM »
I’m 7 points behind in my mind Nish, not 6. I’m not catching you on GD, other than the Elite Cup my seasons basically over...if I lose tonight i may take that holiday you’ve been nagging me to go on 😂

my left midfield is out for 12 weeks, so that's another weak player coming in. i wouldn't be surprised if i dropped points along the way too so don't be disheartened.

then again, who am i to stop you going on holiday ;)

nag :P hahaha

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #763 on: May 09, 2021, 07:20:35 AM »
well done Steau!! took the pain of losing to leeds off a bit, (spurs)

Offline beckham

« Reply #764 on: May 09, 2021, 09:48:21 AM »
Thanks! It should be a great fight for the 2nd place.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers