https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142960 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #810 on: June 18, 2021, 12:49:39 PM »
Nah, my teams too weak to boss it on team strength now, I actually have to put the work in and look at what other teams are doing to get the win now, and I’m too lazy to do that 😂. Gonna be a few seasons before I can rely on team strength again.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #811 on: June 21, 2021, 07:32:32 AM »
decided you need a break Brian? :(
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #812 on: June 21, 2021, 08:01:10 AM »

Yes, I was taught that a change is as good as a rest so my weakest teams have given up the Seaside for a while.
      :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #813 on: June 21, 2021, 09:05:10 AM »

Yes, I was taught that a change is as good as a rest so my weakest teams have given up the Seaside for a while.
      :) 8) :)

it's Shelly and Jason that need to go on holiday, not you :( we will miss you! i hope you come back soon to 611 bud

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #814 on: June 23, 2021, 09:43:21 AM »
Well done on the result last night Catalin, looks like I shot myself in the foot.

Won the bid for a midfielder last night when I had bids on two players...the other being a striker, which I didn't get. Which messed up my subs last night, as he was switched for a striker in the first minute, potentially costing me a result from the looks of things...silly rebuild.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #815 on: June 23, 2021, 11:14:56 AM »
Well done on the result last night Catalin, looks like I shot myself in the foot.

Won the bid for a midfielder last night when I had bids on two players...the other being a striker, which I didn't get. Which messed up my subs last night, as he was switched for a striker in the first minute, potentially costing me a result from the looks of things...silly rebuild.

please make player bids when we play 😬

Offline bonzai

« Reply #816 on: June 23, 2021, 11:34:36 AM »

Autch, I feel that. Made the same mistake 2 seasons ago. But then by selling my GK and buying a STR.
Lost to a manager that didn't even set up. Lost the title at the end by 2 points :(

Now I don't try to buy multiple players at the same day anymore due to my PTSD.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #817 on: June 23, 2021, 04:14:43 PM »

please make player bids when we play 😬

I still need to replace 10 players over the next 2 seasons Nish so there is every chance 😂
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #818 on: June 23, 2021, 04:15:46 PM »

Autch, I feel that. Made the same mistake 2 seasons ago. But then by selling my GK and buying a STR.
Lost to a manager that didn't even set up. Lost the title at the end by 2 points :(

Now I don't try to buy multiple players at the same day anymore due to my PTSD.

Ouch! That one hurts! Thankfully mines isn’t going to cost me the title, as I’m already out of the race.
South Shields

Offline beckham

« Reply #819 on: June 23, 2021, 05:20:08 PM »

Unlucky Shelly! I would have gladly let you win this one, as it's not going to matter that much. I'm 9 points behind Nish.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #820 on: June 25, 2021, 06:14:22 AM »

Unlucky Shelly! I would have gladly let you win this one, as it's not going to matter that much. I'm 9 points behind Nish.

i hope you'll apply the same when we play ;-)

Offline beckham

« Reply #821 on: June 25, 2021, 07:30:21 AM »
It looks like you don't need any help this season, Nish :)
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #822 on: June 25, 2021, 09:58:55 AM »
It looks like you don't need any help this season, Nish :)

too early to tell, all my tough games against you lot come at the end. so keep in mind any point donations are welcome ;-)

Offline ourminger

• IG
« Reply #823 on: June 25, 2021, 11:51:44 AM »
Well played last night Nish. Thought about playing 5-2-3, then scrapped it at the last minute after I saw your #1 was injured
Mobtown FC

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #824 on: June 25, 2021, 02:10:15 PM »
Well played last night Nish. Thought about playing 5-2-3, then scrapped it at the last minute after I saw your #1 was injured

i was stressed, not going to lie. 2 first team injuries and no game the night before (as opposed to you), so i think you evened it out with the formation there or i'd have been scratching for the result. hopefully you drop some more points along the way ;)