https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142988 times)

Offline beckham

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #840 on: July 29, 2021, 06:02:32 PM »
My team is pretty strong for a couple of seasons now, currently at 791 in 4-5-1 formation(I think this is a record for me). Hopefully this could help and compensate the lack of skills of the manager :)

Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #841 on: July 29, 2021, 07:02:58 PM »
My team is pretty strong for a couple of seasons now, currently at 791 in 4-5-1 formation(I think this is a record for me). Hopefully this could help and compensate the lack of skills of the manager :)

the managers history says otherwise ;) 791 probably ranks you as the strongest team at the moment so i better hope we have longball when we play and your strikers are all awol.

champagne also look strong, probably closest rival in team strength stakes. Shelly, we’re lagging 😂
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #842 on: July 29, 2021, 07:40:49 PM »
Yeah, this does look like Catalins best chance for a while this season. Relying on team strength is a great thing to have in this game, can’t wait to get it back myself 😂.

You’re on a good run yourself Nish, there is a long way to go, but you could go a 3rd season in a row undefeated if everything goes well.
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #843 on: July 29, 2021, 08:02:24 PM »
Yeah, this does look like Catalins best chance for a while this season. Relying on team strength is a great thing to have in this game, can’t wait to get it back myself 😂.

You’re on a good run yourself Nish, there is a long way to go, but you could go a 3rd season in a row undefeated if everything goes well.

with a team strength of 751 that would be quite a thing. maybe Steau can let me win this one and take the next one? ;)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #844 on: July 31, 2021, 09:56:21 AM »
Some new teams coming through In our division who can potentially put on some tough matches should they stay and commit to SL.

Sunderland
Not sure who is running this team, but I imagine it’s a former manager (we don’t get new managers here) who’s built a strong squad full of attacking midfielders and defenders.

Monkey Hangers FC
Another team full of season 1’s who will become a contender for the league title over time I’m sure.
South Shields

Offline Macca

« Reply #845 on: July 31, 2021, 10:44:50 PM »
Cheers Shellyboy
It’s SargyBargy of monkey hangers

I was going to give myself a couple of seasons in the lower divisions to train up but thought might aswell jump in the deep end and maybe get some decent results lol 😝
🐒 Monkey Hangers FC & FC Monkey Hangers 🐒

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #846 on: August 02, 2021, 10:27:24 AM »
very tight season looming, those new team's will make the 2nd half tricky that's for sure

Offline Gull

« Reply #847 on: August 03, 2021, 11:45:20 AM »
Hope everyone is well, will try and get The Seagulls back to 6-1-1  8)

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #848 on: August 03, 2021, 04:13:27 PM »
Hope everyone is well, will try and get The Seagulls back to 6-1-1  8)

GULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😬😬😬

Offline beckham

« Reply #849 on: August 03, 2021, 04:39:48 PM »
I'm glad to see you back, Gull! It's been a while
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 04:41:42 PM by beckham »
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #850 on: August 03, 2021, 05:58:23 PM »
Welcome back Gull! With up coming teams 6-1-1 is going to be one of the toughest conferences in the game over the next few seasons.
South Shields

Offline Gull

« Reply #851 on: August 04, 2021, 09:52:26 AM »
Thanks all, looking at my last forum post it was around May last year. 12 months certainly have gone quick! Good to see Monkey Hangers back aswell, had a decent team. Let's hope if he has another break he doesn't leave his aggression setting on psycho this time though  ;)

Offline bonzai

« Reply #852 on: August 04, 2021, 10:10:17 AM »
Hey C6 teams.

Some of you have mentioned to be very busy with afternoon games to play the UCB, but hopefully this post will make some teams change their minds :)

Confirmed:
ChampagneSuperRovers
Steaua Sudului

Pending invitation:
United World FC

So we are still looking for 2 teams.
Is there any team interessed that cancelled to play anyway, or be a back-up if we don't find anyone. Else I need to find an alternative :)
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #853 on: August 04, 2021, 02:03:34 PM »
Hey C6 teams.

Some of you have mentioned to be very busy with afternoon games to play the UCB, but hopefully this post will make some teams change their minds :)

Confirmed:
ChampagneSuperRovers
Steaua Sudului

Pending invitation:
United World FC

So we are still looking for 2 teams.
Is there any team interessed that cancelled to play anyway, or be a back-up if we don't find anyone. Else I need to find an alternative :)

not really that competitive in the afternoon but add me in to save yourself some effort :)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #854 on: August 08, 2021, 10:29:35 AM »
Just noticed, I've had a player out of position, not just last night, but for several of the last couple of games, I've played. Well done last night Nish.

I'm actually considering moving down leagues for a few seasons, and going away for a few months, to see if my passion comes back for this.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 10:44:00 AM by shellyboy100 »
South Shields