https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142988 times)

Offline KnightStars

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #855 on: August 08, 2021, 02:12:59 PM »
Just noticed, I've had a player out of position, not just last night, but for several of the last couple of games, I've played. Well done last night Nish.

I'm actually considering moving down leagues for a few seasons, and going away for a few months, to see if my passion comes back for this.

brother, i was VERY lucky. i didn’t even want to take any credit for that win (thus no message on here), that said though you can play a player out of position every time we play ;-)

hang around, your passion will come back soon! the league isn’t fun without you 😆
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #856 on: August 08, 2021, 05:13:19 PM »
Thanks Nish, that player was out of position for almost a week and I didn’t notice, would explain my poor form in all my tournaments last week.

I thought ditching the 2nd team would help for motivation and it did for 2 weeks, but this week I haven’t been focused at all.

I spend less than 5 minutes a day setting up, and to be honest it shows 🤷🏻‍♂️
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #857 on: August 08, 2021, 07:20:35 PM »
Thanks Nish, that player was out of position for almost a week and I didn’t notice, would explain my poor form in all my tournaments last week.

I thought ditching the 2nd team would help for motivation and it did for 2 weeks, but this week I haven’t been focused at all.

I spend less than 5 minutes a day setting up, and to be honest it shows 🤷🏻‍♂️

we all have a season like that, i hope you stick around and the energy comes back. turns out you’re not a bad sort ;) (even though i still call your wins the reign of terror!) ❣️ has the 2nd team completely moved off down the leagues?

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #858 on: August 08, 2021, 07:59:43 PM »
Cheers Nish, our banter is the only reason I haven’t changed divisions ;).

The second team ran out of credits and I imagine there getting spanked every game in 1-1-1. I could off added funds to it, but I’m sure you know how draining running more than one team can be.
South Shields

Offline Gull

« Reply #859 on: August 09, 2021, 07:44:38 AM »
Hopefully you can stay, Shelly. Like you mentioned there will be more active managers in 6-1-1 soon so the league will be really competitive. I see Acorn Raiders coming up (anyone know who?) will be another good addition.

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #860 on: August 09, 2021, 01:57:05 PM »
Hopefully you can stay, Shelly. Like you mentioned there will be more active managers in 6-1-1 soon so the league will be really competitive. I see Acorn Raiders coming up (anyone know who?) will be another good addition.

as long as he knows the tradition of handing over 3 points to me in his first season, no questions asked

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #861 on: August 14, 2021, 06:36:38 AM »
well played champagne, it looks like you’re putting the champ in champagne 😊 my unbeaten run ends at 81, new record for me but far short of Shellz

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #862 on: August 14, 2021, 11:27:49 AM »
I was worried you were getting close 😅. Brings the title fight alive too that does, it’s been a bit straight forward for you these last couple  of seasons 😉.

Good job last night Catalin! Have you found a way to put your team on steroids? Coz they are very strong atm lol.
South Shields

Offline beckham

« Reply #863 on: August 14, 2021, 03:21:42 PM »
Thanks! Just realized this season I won both games against your team. I think this is a first. Now I have to find a way to beat Nish and Jason :)

Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline beckham

« Reply #864 on: August 16, 2021, 10:09:14 AM »
795 at the moment, but don't worry guys, they will start to decline soon. I hope to reach 800 before that :)
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #865 on: August 16, 2021, 01:50:36 PM »
795 at the moment, but don't worry guys, they will start to decline soon. I hope to reach 800 before that :)

bud your team is monstrous! :P that 800 is so hard, i've only managed with 1 team across my entire crew, i hope you get it :D (after i beat you this season)

Offline Macca

« Reply #866 on: August 17, 2021, 10:56:31 PM »
Where do you find your teams rating? ::)
🐒 Monkey Hangers FC & FC Monkey Hangers 🐒

Offline beckham

« Reply #867 on: August 18, 2021, 08:49:03 AM »
Go to manage team/ training, then in the analysis section select starting 11. Now you add up all of the stats
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline Macca

« Reply #868 on: August 19, 2021, 08:16:49 AM »
Cheers pal
Good game last night
🐒 Monkey Hangers FC & FC Monkey Hangers 🐒

Offline Sargybargy

« Reply #869 on: August 23, 2021, 07:20:15 AM »
That’s just made the last few games interesting  ::)