https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142989 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #915 on: September 04, 2021, 02:15:05 PM »
That’s an odd one…hopefully it gets resolved before the next round of cup games.
South Shields

Offline beckham

« Reply #916 on: September 10, 2021, 01:05:37 PM »
Nish's prayers have been answered. I've been on holiday for a week and this season is already compromised. At least I enjoyed it :)
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #917 on: September 11, 2021, 04:56:02 AM »
Nish's prayers have been answered. I've been on holiday for a week and this season is already compromised. At least I enjoyed it :)

what a good lad!! :D

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #918 on: September 15, 2021, 02:28:10 AM »
That’s an odd one…hopefully it gets resolved before the next round of cup games.

Finally managed to put my username back together with the team, but ended up in 6-1-1 rather than the lower league, and now im scared to move to a lower league to rebuilt, so i will stay in 6-1-1 and rebuild here.

Will be setting up games from now people! FYI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #919 on: September 15, 2021, 08:19:42 AM »
I don’t blame you. It’s good to have you aboard though Fatfrog!  :)
South Shields

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #920 on: September 16, 2021, 09:32:35 AM »
what a night to forget to set rehab :P AWOLs galore and i have champagne

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #921 on: September 17, 2021, 06:59:29 AM »
well done champ, a hiding of that size i’ve not ever caught in 611..no complaints.

now the fans are chanting for me to get the sack 😂 i blame you Shelly!
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #922 on: September 17, 2021, 07:33:07 AM »
well done champ, a hiding of that size i’ve not ever caught in 611..no complaints.

now the fans are chanting for me to get the sack 😂 i blame you Shelly!

You gotta discipline your team Nish! You can't be allowing half the team to go on a lads holiday mid-season  ;)
South Shields

Offline Gull

« Reply #923 on: September 17, 2021, 11:46:42 AM »
Wonder what kind of cheat Jason uses to score 5 past that monster of a GK of yours Nish? He's better than most of my outfield players  :D

Bit off topic, but are you a big South Shields supporter Shelly? The plans of your new stand made it onto a Torquay forum - looks pretty smart. Way it's going your progressive club will only be a league below us next season, that's if we manage to stay up of course.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 01:23:13 PM by ElGull »

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #924 on: September 17, 2021, 04:58:31 PM »
Yes Gull! I am a big South Shields fan!

We’ve been fairly fortunate In the last couple of years to have such a great owner who has a lot of money and wants to give back to his local team. If it wasn’t for COVID we’d already be in the league below you. When the season got cancelled we were 9 games from the end of the season and 12 points clear at the top. I’d like to think we’d off got across the line from there.

There is lots of investment going on at Shields, new stands and constantly improving our training facility, also our players are full-time which is unheard of at that level.

I haven’t had the chance to go back to a Shields game since COVID, and I usually go to Leeds at the moment, but I may find a chance in an international break or something to try the new stand.

Should we get in the same league one day, the away fixtures for both teams is going to be one massive treck 😅
South Shields

Offline Gull

« Reply #925 on: September 17, 2021, 05:52:45 PM »
I didn't realise you were full-time, wow, there's even some clubs in the Conference National who are still semi-pro. That should stand you in good stead for your rise up the ranks.

The journey clocks in at 388 miles which is 5 miles further than Gateshead to Torquay which we had to endure a couple of times recently. It's a ballache being so isolated - it's 100 miles just to Bristol which gives you an indication of the mileage we clock up up every season. I'm sure yours will be just as bad should you make it out of the regionalised leagues.

There's certainly a Northern stranglehold of 6-1-1 at the moment though, judging by the supported clubs of users that occupy the podium places. South Shields top, Jason (Manchester United) 2nd & The Killers (Newcastle) are 3rd.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #926 on: September 17, 2021, 10:09:08 PM »
Do you go to away days often? It must be really hard to stay enthusiastic with that much travelling, especially if your team goes through a poor patch. I'm a member of the 92 club btw, so I can totally relate lol.

I'm fine with Jason dropping away, mainly for the Manchester United connection ;) Don't think he will though, his team is insanely strong!
South Shields

Offline Gull

« Reply #927 on: September 17, 2021, 11:11:32 PM »
92?! Incredible. You made it to Torquay?

Haven't been to many away games recently, used to pick a random place & do 1 a season. Northampton, Wycombe, Rotherham etc just somewhere in the UK we haven't been.

Last away game was Weston-super-mare. First and only time I'll ever witness a wheelie bin being chucked at players celebrating a goal!  ;D

https://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/sport/ugly-scenes-in-thrilling-draw-at-woodspring-stadium-4535196

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #928 on: September 18, 2021, 10:14:40 AM »
Yeah, started in 2010, when I was on something like 8 grounds, and finished in 2018. Overall I've done well over 100 grounds, would take me a while to sit and name them all though, as I've been to a fair few non-league games visiting Shields away.

Never been Torquay though, they got relegated from League 2 while doing the 92 club, and haven't come back yet. If you'd of course got promoted last season, It'd be on my list. I don't understand the conference...teams that were once battling for promotion the season before, can be battling relegation the next season...confusing league lol.

That Wheelie Bin is a weird one, haha. It's non-league for you though.
South Shields

Offline ourminger

• IG
« Reply #929 on: September 22, 2021, 11:10:58 AM »
Wonder what kind of cheat Jason uses to score 5 past that monster of a GK of yours Nish? He's better than most of my outfield players  :D

I was using the same cheat Shelly used to thump me by the same score earlier in the day :D Although his #1 is much better than mine

Shelly, Good luck tonight, fella. I'm happy with a draw. Good to see ref is one of our fans... so perhaps I have a chance ;-)
Mobtown FC