https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 142960 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #960 on: October 27, 2021, 10:33:10 AM »
I've often thought the same Denmark. Another example is my game last night against The Blurred Crusade. I was 1-0 up at HT, but I shouldn't have been, I had no TA. 2nd half comes along, they get a man sent off, and I get 15 min TA, which is all the TA I have all game. I go on to score 3 more and win 4-0.

I know the aggression set by Blurred Crusade let him down, but It would have made sense if the 1st half was at least level, but my team strength has seen me across the line here. I'm not complaining, as it has worked in my favour, and I think I should be beating 10 men with 30 minutes left. But I have looked at match reports in the past where it has gone against me, and had the same thoughts your thinking.
South Shields

Offline Gull

« Reply #961 on: October 27, 2021, 12:53:54 PM »
This games mechanics are so clever  ??? the game gives me a red card in the 71st minute, it then gives him a goal instantly knowing I’m going to change to beat his tactics straight after his goal, so gives me a goal instantly knowing 3 minutes later he was going to change tactics to beat me to give him a goal, none of that is coincidence. The game knew that if I had got 75 minutes, which was 4 minutes away, and that red card hadn’t happened, I was about to win on tactics and win the game(probably). I know Beckham has a better team than me, but the game knew it had to send me off before 75 minutes so I’d change to defensive when he scored to set up his win for his attacking after 75, you can see it all unfold in my game, it’s so scripted it’s crazy, and then that loss to Gull was a little hard to take, this game is tough to take at times.

Tactical advantage throughout 90mins:

Steaua 33.3%
BALDBEAN 37.8%

A close battle I'm sure you'll agree but you only had 10 men for the remaining 29mins and this isn't factoring in team strength either.

Unless I've missed the point and you are suggesting SL is rigged against BALDBEAN?  ;D

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #962 on: October 27, 2021, 01:52:26 PM »
I love the game, hence I come back, sometimes I will vent but it will never be at another manager, just the game. Sorry for the negativity. Seeing Gull at the top and having a game tonight when the guy has 1 keeper who is injured is really stressing me out hahaha
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #963 on: October 27, 2021, 01:55:11 PM »
And gull I get that tactical advantage being close, if I didn’t have that man sent off and he score, I wouldn’t have switched to defensive and would of had the last 15 minutes tactical advantage making me have quite a large tactical advantage over him and maybe taking the win. Bad luck or match fixing  ;D
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #964 on: October 27, 2021, 05:26:15 PM »
Can understand your disappointment - guess the red card could've gone either way. Personally I think you're out of your depth in this league & Conference 6-3-4 is probably more about your level, although there are some managerless computer teams there that you would struggle to beat.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #965 on: October 27, 2021, 07:40:29 PM »
I’m above you in FL3 so I’ll take that for now  ;D
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #966 on: October 28, 2021, 07:40:27 AM »
What a game last night Tipton  :D

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #967 on: October 28, 2021, 09:58:43 AM »
I love the game, hence I come back, sometimes I will vent but it will never be at another manager, just the game. Sorry for the negativity. Seeing Gull at the top and having a game tonight when the guy has 1 keeper who is injured is really stressing me out hahaha

Dont you worry about that  ;) :D ;D 8)
What a game last night Tipton  :D

Indeed, i have been trying to get a second goalkeep for the last 2 weeks -Only paying 500-700 per player and with limited credits is not easy to build a team with :D , and my only GK got injured the night before so had to put a MID L in Goals(one that is ticked to be replaced) and bid on 10 goalkeepers to make sure i get one! not an ideal GK that ive picked up, bu will have to do for the next 6 seasons as back up :D

I will continue my mission of not paying for this game and doing the best i can do with buying players for 500-700 and training them up! Voting for credits is my saviour :D

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #968 on: November 02, 2021, 10:51:05 AM »
Shellyboy, for how young your team is you are defo the man to beat in 6-1-1, you could dominate this league for a long while if we all ain’t careful!!  8)
BALDBEAN FC

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #969 on: November 02, 2021, 11:02:54 AM »
Thanks Denmark, I’ve had a couple of rebuild seasons where I’ve just had to be ‘happy’ to take part, but oddly I’ve managed to get good results out of a very young and newish team over the last season or so…I just wish this form carried over to FL1 😂.

Still a long way to go, I think Mobtown and Acorn Raiders are the two strongest teams in the league right now, and they shouldn’t need a rebuild for a few seasons either, so they’ll be up there themselves for a while too.
South Shields

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #970 on: November 02, 2021, 02:15:24 PM »
Yeah they are strong, I’m only 5 off top and haven’t played a team in the bottom 4 yet so we see where we are come mid season  ;D
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #971 on: November 09, 2021, 08:35:06 PM »
1st v 2nd tonight, will I win? Absolutely no chance.  ;D

Offline ourminger

• IG
« Reply #972 on: November 10, 2021, 12:55:48 PM »
Originally planned for pansy aggression level last night Gull. Been getting a lot of cards off Frisk this season. Changed my mind at the last minute. Good thing I did  ;)
Mobtown FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #973 on: November 11, 2021, 07:30:41 AM »
Good game Shelly, that could have gone either way, one day my squad will be good enough to take that game 1-0, good luck for the rest of the season mate 👊
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Gull

« Reply #974 on: November 11, 2021, 07:53:21 AM »
Argh forgot to set up last night  :o

Like Denmark mentioned, can't compete with any teams amyway that are late 700's in stats unless they have a few players AWOL or injured. Just the way it is early stages of a rebuild.