https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Game Frozen  (Read 16702 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: Game Frozen
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2022, 10:49:31 AM »
Thanks for the walkthrough Kush

I think it would have been easier to access Elon Musks bank account without your help ;D

Haha might have to reach out and tell him to screw buying Twitter jump on and buy SL instead.

I assume games will be back on tonight, will confirm when I know.

Is anyone having trouble logging in ??
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2022, 10:52:02 AM »
I feel we will lose some members because of all this.

Well there is security measures now on the website which is always a good thing.

Bugs/issues could really happen at anytime due to the game and it’s code being severely outdated.
Forum Admin

Offline chucklebuns

• manager of ogres
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2022, 11:45:55 AM »

[/quote]

Is anyone having trouble logging in ??
[/quote]

im ok now but could not log in yesterday morning so could not set up my afternoon games 

Offline Walpster

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2022, 12:10:11 PM »
I can log in today, but the games have been frozen so I assume no games will be played today?

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2022, 12:13:42 PM »
I feel we will lose some members because of all this.

I was thinking myself if I should have bothered coming back.

You was right to come back mate. I’ve been back a while now and this is the first hiccup. This will all get sorted and we will be back to normal in no time. If we lose Mr Gull and Mr Danemark it won’t matter, just a couple of mid table teams anyway 🤪
BALDBEAN FC

Offline stupac

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2022, 05:35:39 PM »
It might be a worthwhile idea to put up a message on the Play Your Game screen when things like this happen. There are probably a lot of managers who don't read the forum or game chat and will have no idea what's going on.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline Walpster

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2022, 06:01:50 PM »
I couldn’t agree more, would make things SOOO much easier, instead it’s still something about Christmas holidays  ;D ;D ;D

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2022, 07:30:10 PM »
It might be a worthwhile idea to put up a message on the Play Your Game screen when things like this happen. There are probably a lot of managers who don't read the forum or game chat and will have no idea what's going on.

I have asked Junior to do this as you said some managers don't use the forums and won't know what's happened.

I have also asked if games will be played tonight as it seems like everything is back to normal and no managers who use the forums have mentioned any log in problems today.

I will update once I hear back from Junior.
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2022, 07:53:25 PM »
I can log in today, but the games have been frozen so I assume no games will be played today?

Yes the games were frozen yesterday night as when Junior made some changes, users had problems logging in via mobile but this seems to have cleared up now.

It was best to freeze as only 8 teams were playing yesterday night and we wanted to get more feedback from users regarding mobile log in.

I am still waiting for confirmation that games (CS QF) will resume tonight. I assume it will but that doesn't mean shit without a confirmation from Junior.
to all teams playing tonight, SET UP SET UP and ..... SET UP  8)
Forum Admin

Offline Swifty

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2022, 08:12:52 PM »
this is exactly what I meant when I said we might lose some managers because not all use the forum. I understand it’s not easy to get the message to everyone.
Kush your doing a great job firing messages out to everyone on the forum though!
Rebel Rovers

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2022, 08:26:06 PM »
this is exactly what I meant when I said we might lose some managers because not all use the forum. I understand it’s not easy to get the message to everyone.
Kush your doing a great job firing messages out to everyone on the forum though!

Thanks mate,

Yes - I can only hope that Junior does it.

I have also mentioned to Junior that I created a thread on the forums and that he should not only see feedback from the community but should also give an update himself but unfortunately this has not happened and this is why I am acting as the middle man. 
Forum Admin

Offline Gull

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2022, 08:46:37 PM »
Laughable, what's the matter with the guy. Obviously can't be assed to put a simple message. Cheers again Kush.

Offline Walpster

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2022, 07:08:37 AM »
Seems like it’s still frozen, my fixtures are the same as two days ago  ;D

This may sound silly, but should I be doing training while the games are all frozen ?  ;D

I have just left it on rehabilitation until this gets sorted

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2022, 07:28:22 AM »
Still can't log in on the mobile without all that security stuff coming up....playing through mobile is how I play the game since I've returned, not sure I trust the site anymore.

I'll stay until the end of the season, mainly due to the fact we're almost finished the season and it would be unfair to managers in 6-1-1 if my fixture was replaced with a cpu team, when some have had to play me twice.

I actually needed to top up on credits to finish my re-build before this happened...glad I held off before all this went down.

Thanks for all your hard work doing this Kush, I know many people have tried to offer a takeover bid for SL over the years…instead of trying to buy this game, has anyone ever thought about ditching it and making there own game?

I haven’t got the expertise or know how, but we know a takeover bid is useless when the owner of this has no interest in selling.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 07:46:07 AM by shellyboy100 »
South Shields

Offline Swifty

« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2022, 07:48:07 AM »
Another great manager going 😒
Rebel Rovers