https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Game Frozen  (Read 16630 times)

Offline RParker9

Re: Game Frozen
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2022, 09:45:05 AM »
I still can't get on. Just says please enter a username more than 4 characters. Then it goes off.
King Kennys Army

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2022, 10:31:49 AM »
I can get on but game is still frozen 🤬
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Walpster

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2022, 11:16:28 AM »
I think this is going to effect the game massively now, we are going to lose a lot of good managers and I think it may sadly be the end for SL!

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2022, 11:28:39 AM »
ITS NOT THE END!! THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW BEGINNING!! WHERE BALDBEAN TAKES OVER!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2022, 11:34:00 AM »
ITS NOT THE END!! THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW BEGINNING!! WHERE BALDBEAN TAKES OVER!!
oh dear, what a ….

Please feel free to fill in the blank anyone
Rebel Rovers

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2022, 11:53:23 AM »
I still can't get on. Just says please enter a username more than 4 characters. Then it goes off.

You need to delete mobile cache and reload your browser, that’s why it’s not working for you.
Everyone seems to be able to log in fine now so if your having troubles, it is no longer from SL side but from your side.

I still have not heard of a reply from Junior regarding when games will continue. I don’t think I will chase this anymore. Whatever happens, happens, I can’t be arsed no more and kind of fed up.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Gull

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2022, 01:07:26 PM »
I've logged in on both laptop and mobile and SL is working fine. Although it would be good if Junior could clarify that the site is secure and my details aren't at risk, as my browser is saying otherwise.

What a shame managers are considering leaving.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 01:43:09 PM by Gull »

Offline stupac

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2022, 01:26:10 PM »
Imagine letting the once great game of Sundayleague die a slow painful death like this.

Time to sell up and move on 'Junior'!!!
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2022, 01:29:33 PM »

You need to delete mobile cache and reload your browser, that’s why it’s not working for you.
Everyone seems to be able to log in fine now so if your having troubles, it is no longer from SL side but from your side.

I still have not heard of a reply from Junior regarding when games will continue. I don’t think I will chase this anymore. Whatever happens, happens, I can’t be arsed no more and kind of fed up.

Can't blame you at all Kush. You have done a sterling job keeping this site alive but there is only so much you can bang your head on a brick wall before it gives you concussion  :o

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2022, 01:51:40 PM »
This man Junior seriously needs to get a fucking grip...... we all have mugs written above our heads I think. We are paying customers who he treats like absolute shit. He should be absolutely embarrassed, I would be if I was him. I've worked as a manager most my life and run businesses, and to not really give a shit about the customer base who play the game is disgusting... I've played before so I know what the man is like and what I've been told by other people who have contact with him. Even if he showed his face and posted in the forum once a month or when things like this happen... it would go a long way.

Apologies in advance... but it been a joke now for far to many years.

Hats of to you Kush but you should not have to be the middle man in all this when he clearly does not respect anyone, even when your trying to help. He should have bitten your hand off when you tried to buy it from him. Yet I guess for him seeing some money go into his bank account for fuck all effort who would give that up.
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline deca

« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2022, 04:38:30 PM »
Absolutely well said and well put, couldn't agree more

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline spiteri

« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2022, 05:53:28 PM »
Both the PC and phone work without secuirty message for me, hopefully everyone else is back on and we can resume some sort of normality soon!
Floriana FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2022, 07:35:20 AM »
Game is still frozen 😡🤬
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2022, 10:27:57 AM »
It’s done me a favour if anything as I’m away 😂
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2022, 03:53:27 PM »
Game is still frozen 😡🤬

You've been frozen in the bottom half of 1-1-1 for a few seasons now ;)