https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 80024 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #300 on: January 22, 2020, 10:09:11 PM »
That's fulltime now and a big win for Burnley.

Things could have been SO different if we had bought Fernandes as soon as the transfer window opened.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #301 on: January 22, 2020, 10:10:27 PM »
I'm still Ollie In because none of this is his fault. If anyone needs to leave the club it's Judge, Woodward and the Glazers.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #302 on: January 22, 2020, 10:37:16 PM »
After that performance, I'd be surprised if Fernandes hasn't turned his phone off and destroyed it by now ;D

Closer to 15th than 4th.. good one Ole

Offline harv

« Reply #303 on: January 22, 2020, 10:54:43 PM »
Things have got so bad that I'd not be entirely against those Saudis buying us now. I want the Glazers gone THAT bad.

Offline harv

« Reply #304 on: January 22, 2020, 11:45:51 PM »
Apparently there have been 8 opportunities for United to close that gap to 4th place and we've lost or drawn 6 of them.

I do hope Bruno Fernandes wasn't watching that match, he'll want to join Burnley 😂😂😂

Offline Chris777

« Reply #305 on: January 26, 2020, 12:05:30 PM »
knew we would throw another good chance away. Same old same.

Bruno deal is apparently off now as united wont pay the 67mil? so i heard.

So now they have left it too late again and will panic buy come deadline day and end up with yet another player we dont really want or need but they try to keep fans happy.

The club is a joke atm. Something needs to change big time either or both glaziers and woodward gone and two or 3 class players in. But i cant see any of that happening anytime soon. If we loose today in FA cup no trophies this season lol

Offline jman

« Reply #306 on: January 26, 2020, 01:28:56 PM »
Got a bet on tranmere to win today ;D  definitely worth a shot with the form united are in.

Latest news is that you are gonna get Tevez back on loan ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #307 on: January 29, 2020, 12:29:28 AM »
Apparently the Fernandes deal is back on. Again. They've basically done what they did with Maguire and Wan-Bissaka - taken ages to negotiate a deal to waste a bit of time and then just paid what the club were asking for. Gives them an excuse for not signing any more players.

If Maguire and Wan-Bissaka were signed when the Summer window opened, and Fernandes was signed when the Winter window opened everyone would expect the other three or four signings that we need.

And now Barcelona have also put in a bid according to reports. We've needed a player like this for quite some time now, I'll be REALLY pissed off if we end up losing him because Woodward is playing silly buggers.

Hopefully it's going to be sorted in time for him to play against Wolves, although I'm still expecting large sections of the crowd to walk out in the 58th minute so not sure what he'll make of that. ;D

I'll only believe this deal is done when I see him holding the bloomin shirt tbh.

And that Tevez story is nonsense...I hope!!!  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #308 on: February 01, 2020, 04:41:30 PM »
Brunoooooooo!!!

Fernandes starts today for United:

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw

Fred Pereira

Mata Fernandes James

Martial

Bench: Romero, Jones, Dalot, Lingard, Greenwood, Chong, Williams

We should have signed him and Haaland on 1st January tbh, we would probably be fighting for third place if we had.

Chelsea dropped another two points earlier too. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #309 on: February 01, 2020, 06:22:56 PM »
0-0 at halftime. We've had 5 shots on goal, only 1 on target by Fernandes. Wolves have had 7 and 2 on target.

Fernandes has had a pretty quiet game so far. His passing, as expected, hasn't been great but he's not shy about having a shot from distance and he's picked out a few good positions but hasn't had the ball passed to him.

Quite a tight game so far.

Offline harv

« Reply #310 on: February 01, 2020, 06:23:52 PM »
Also going to be interesting to see how many fans walk out in the 68th minute in the second half. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #311 on: February 01, 2020, 07:27:36 PM »
I didn't notice anyone walking out lol  ;D

Final score 0-0 and a good debut for Fernandes, not sure who got the MOTM award because the stream was playing up but he must have been in the running.

;D

Disappointing that we couldn't close that gap down to 4 points but Fernandes is going to be such an important player going forward.

Offline Chris777

« Reply #312 on: February 02, 2020, 06:51:09 PM »
he had a decent debut tbh and will have alot to offer going forward. puts a tackle in too.

Another poor game all round though and pretty boring.

Offline Chris777

« Reply #313 on: February 02, 2020, 06:52:18 PM »
Got a bet on tranmere to win today ;D  definitely worth a shot with the form united are in.

Latest news is that you are gonna get Tevez back on loan ;D ;D ;D

How much you lose ?  :)

United on a shit pitch actually looked good

Offline harv

« Reply #314 on: February 03, 2020, 12:49:14 AM »
Fernandes is going to be great for us, could be the thing that gets us 4th place. The Spuds won today which hasn't done us any favours though.

With a bit of luck we'll have either McTominay or Pogba back after the mid Winter break, or maybe even both!

Ollie is supporting Martial after that godawful performance saying he was just fatigued rather than being a lazy fucker. Hopefully this is his last season for United, and Pereira and Lingard too with a bit of luck.

There's talk of United having talks with Pochettino to take over for next season but I can't see the club letting Ollie go unless we have a real disastrous end to the season. We got to the Semis of the League Cup and were narrowly beaten to the Final, we're still in the FA Cup, still in the Europa League and are still in the running for 4th place.

All of his signings have been good so far and he's had the balls to get rid of some of the deadwood with more to follow - something that NONE of the managers after Fergie did.

I'm still Ollie In. Would Pochettino be doing any better than Ollie with the injuries we've had so far this season? Probably not imo.

Plus he hasn't won a single trophy so far in his managerial career. At least Ollie has won 7, albeit 4 with the United reserves and 3 with Molde.