SundayLeague > General Sundayleague Discussion

Game Frozen

(1/36) > >>

captain_kush:
Dear SL Community,

As most of you are probably aware by now, PL games did not play today and looks like the there is a bug/freeze.

I have got in contact with Junior and he is aware of the situation. He has seen the issue and is checking with the server hosts.

Hoping that the game will be back up shortly. I have asked Junior to let me know when the game is back up live again.

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences caused.

captain_kush:
I would recommend everyone to set up their division games from now.

The reason I say this is because games maybe played later at anytime before division games and if so, division games will also be played.

There could be a chance the game gets fixed and then restarts again at a later date at 3pm GMT but it is not a guarantee.
So for this just do the smart thing and set up your division games now, the only loss that will come out of it is that you might not do rehab training but I'd rather that then not setting up a division game and thus getting thumped.

You have been warned.

captain_kush:
Just got more info from Junior;

The division games will be played tonight as usual.
It will go through the motions of playing the PL games (which has already been concluded yesterday).

There was a few anomalies in chat and with the sticking pages.
The server guys were moving from HTTPs to HTTPS standard for better security and speed but there has been a few kinks and they are currently being ironed out.

You may need to log out and login again to see things working better.

The only slightly slow page at the moment is the fixture list and that is currently being looked into.

Thanks.

stupac:
Currently unable to log in to SL. Is this related? Closed for server maintenance?

Getting an error saying to enter a username at least 4 characters long.

superj:
I’m getting the same Stupac

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version