SundayLeague > General Sundayleague Discussion

Friendly credit issue

(1/2) > >>

tyers:
Hey!

I’ve just come back to the game after many years (played early 2000s on the old Arsenal server).

Today I’ve accepted some friendly challenges, which is fine. But every time I click ‘accept all challenges’ (as it’s easier than doing one by one), it takes credits for the ones I’ve already accepted.

I’ve only just realised this and it’s taken several thousand too much.  :o

Any way to fix this?

Cheers

Cove:
this has been an issue for years. It has been highlighted but never fixef

tyers:
 :'( I’ll bare this in mind, thanks for the response

captain_kush:
Hi mate,

As Cove said, it is an issue that has never been fixed.

Please bear this in mind and do not accept all friendly challenges at once.. You are going to have to manually accept each one. It will start taking 100 credits for every other friendly are scheduled and waiting for a fixture date.

For example:

If you had 10 scheduled friendlies waiting for a fixture date and you just accepted lets say '2' more friendlies, instead of it being 200 credits cost with the training, the bug will it make cost you 1,200 credits. This will only be the case if you had accepted both friendlies together and not one by one.

If you have lost out on a lot of credits, please let me know approx how much and I can forward this on to Junior in which he will hopefully compensate you.

tyers:

--- Quote from: captain_kush on April 05, 2024, 07:04:32 PM ---Hi mate,

As Cove said, it is an issue that has never been fixed.

Please bear this in mind and do not accept all friendly challenges at once.. You are going to have to manually accept each one. It will start taking 100 credits for every other friendly are scheduled and waiting for a fixture date.

For example:

If you had 10 scheduled friendlies waiting for a fixture date and you just accepted lets say '2' more friendlies, instead of it being 200 credits cost with the training, the bug will it make cost you 1,200 credits. This will only be the case if you had accepted both friendlies together and not one by one.

If you have lost out on a lot of credits, please let me know approx how much and I can forward this on to Junior in which he will hopefully compensate you.

--- End quote ---

Hey!

Thanks for the response.

I would guess somewhere around 2000. It took me a while to realise, and I was just happily clicking the accept all each time!

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version