https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Film/TV Star Granny Shagging  (Read 5994 times)

Offline harv

Film/TV Star Granny Shagging
« on: December 17, 2013, 06:02:45 PM »
Who would you shag..? Rule is they have to be over 60.

Britt Ekland would be my choice. :-[ ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

Re: Film/TV Star Granny Shagging
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 09:09:23 PM »
Excuse me while I dispose of this mouthfull of vom...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 09:31:53 PM »
Lmfao, thought it would be a good idea for a thread. Plenty of GILFs in the TV and film world lol. :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 10:36:27 PM »
LMAO... I thought you were still imagining you were a raging homosexual harv  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 11:15:05 PM »
No, decided to shag grannies instead lol. Started thinking about it the other day when I came across one of those occasions when I saw what looked like a great bod from behind thinking 'Hubba! Hubba! Hub-'...the third Hubba! was cut off when I overtook her and saw her from the front lol :o  :-\ :( :-[

She was over 60 but was mutton dressed as lamb lol. Women like that should have some sort of warning sign pinned to her back.

We've all been there and experienced it so was interested in seeing what famous stars over 60 you'd all shag lol. ;D ;D ;D

And yes, paper bags are allowed lololol ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 08:06:17 AM »
ONly 59 but she'll be 60 next year (I thought she was 60 a;ready) but Christie Brinkley still looks pretty damn hot if you ask me:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/21/christie-brinkley-today-show_n_4137622.html

This is when she was 58

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?p=69832

Unless there's a marked decline between now and her next birthday ...

... mind you, what she'd look like in the morning without her make up and clothes might be a different story!
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 11:32:50 AM »
Nope, she's a supermodel not a film or telly star. You need to choose again!!!

Offline Late

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 03:54:41 PM »
It's normal for a teenager who's getting no sex to spend a lot of time fantasising about who they'd like to shag. At that stage it's usually a wide-ranging list with particularly low standards, including the local bike, your mate's sister, and most lasses who you see on a regular basis, and half of the cast of your favourite soap. Nothing wrong with that.

Adults with a healthy sex life don't really do it so much. They'll fancy people, and might occasionally think of Michelle Keegan when they're getting their end away.

I'm guessing adults who don't get much start fantasising about blokes and grannies.

If I ever reach that stage I hope I'll also find myself reaching for a shotgun or a length of rope.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »
Lol, can't wait to hear harvs answers to his next new threads : "if you had to shag a farm yard animal" and "which piece of fruit would you most like to make love to" or "which male thunderbird puppet turns you on the most" LOL  ;D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 06:01:13 PM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 06:27:34 PM »
Well bollocks, I thought it was a fun thread anyway lol ;D

Bunch of miserable gits (with the exception of drags who decided to take part!) :o

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 09:48:07 PM »
I had just happened to see some pics of Chrstie Brinkley recently and thought "bloody hell, she looks good for her age". Otherwise I'd have been hard pressed to respond to this thread. Granny grabbing really isn't my thing, must be something Man Utd fans have picked up from Wayne Rooney (or maybe it was the Utd fans rubbing off on Rooney, who knows). It's not about fantasising though, but it's fine to appreciate an attractive woman.

For the record (thank you IMDB) she has appeared as an actress in Parks and Recreation, Ugly Betty, Vacation and Vegas Vacation (okay the last two she played "woman in a ferrari" and her character didn't have a name but hey, the first two are still good and if it's good enough for IMDB to list her as a model and actress, I'm not going to argue.

She also appeared in Billy Joel's Uptown Girl video, as the uptown girl, and in his Leningrad video, so I'm damn well counting those too.

Therefore she meets the criteria.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 09:50:19 PM by Dragontao »
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 10:20:47 PM »
You REALLY need to get out more Harv.  :P

The oldest I can think of is Sandra Bullock, who still looks fantastic at 49!

Offline harv

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 11:33:05 PM »
Aw, fair enough drags...didn't realise she'd starred in anything so I'll let you give her one :P

And yes, I probably should get out more lol ;D

And no ancelotti, you can't shag Sandra Bullock...not for another 11 years. Choose again!

How about Joan Collins..? :o ;D Although you wouldn't be able to shag her in front of an open fire cos the plastic will probably melt lololol ;D ;D ;D