https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 77980 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #660 on: January 12, 2021, 09:16:13 PM »
Okay, I've seen that Shaw challenge again, didn't realise he went over the top, could have seen red for that!!! 😲
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #661 on: January 12, 2021, 09:57:06 PM »
Pogba put us 0-1 up with a screamer and Greenwood is on for Rashford.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #662 on: January 12, 2021, 10:17:46 PM »
Looks like Martial has done his hamstring. Tuanzebe comes on for him.

Looks like Matic now has a groin injury!

And that's full-time with United 3 points clear at the top of the table and our game in hand out of the way.

If we beat the red scouse gits on Sunday we'll be 6 points clear!!! 😲

Even if we get beat we can afford to lose thanks to that 3 point cushion but beating them will be a MASSIVE statement of intent. 😎😁😎

Offline harv

« Reply #663 on: January 16, 2021, 09:14:08 PM »
A valuable win for Fat Frank today, but they're still 7 points away from United in top spot and we've got a game in hand which we're playing tomorrow against the red scouse gits.

Told you that he'd bought too many players at once. They'll probably get a boost of a good few points towards the end of the season I think, and they'll certainly be a threat to our title defence next season 😝😂 but I can't see them challenging for the title this season.

And Klopp is certainly feeling the pressure what with him moaning about our penalties every five minutes. 😂😂😂

It'll be hilarious if Fernandes scores the winner with a penalty at the last minute tomorrow, if that happens United fans will start to call Anfield Fernanfield 😲😂😂😂

It's a big game and at their house so I'll be happy with a point tbh.

Offline harv

« Reply #664 on: January 17, 2021, 04:17:02 PM »
Team news for United and I'm NOT happy!!!

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw

Fred McTominay

Rashford Fernandes Pogba

Martial

Cavani and Bailly on the bench ffs 😲

That leaves us with two center backs with NO pace and without the movement of Cavani.

🤬😡🤬😭

I think we're going to lose this!!! Ollie has got his team selection wrong!!! 😲☹😭☹

Offline harv

« Reply #665 on: January 17, 2021, 05:32:57 PM »
Fuck me, this is a boring game!!! 😲

Scousers have had 9 attempts on goal, 1 on target, we've had ONE off target attempt on goal. Our lack of chances is mainly down to the timing of our runs, flag goes up for offside before we can get a shot away.

0-0 at halftime.

Offline harv

« Reply #666 on: January 17, 2021, 06:31:19 PM »
And that's full-time, 0-0.

The second half was A LOT better and their keeper ended up winning them a point with a few good saves, De Gea wasn't really THAT bothered with many chances because we (surprisingly given that Bailly wasn't paired with Maguire!) defended REALLY well. Another couple of chances on goal and we would have won that I think. 8 attempts on goal and 4 on target and the scouse gits had 13 and only 3 on target.

Happy with the point and still top of the Premier League but if the Berties win their 2 games in hand they'll be a point ahead of us. 😁

The red scouse gits needed to win that game so I'm happy.

Offline harv

« Reply #667 on: January 19, 2021, 09:12:19 PM »
Fat Frank is 2-0 down at the Foxes at halftime. 😲

Offline harv

« Reply #668 on: January 20, 2021, 04:41:07 PM »
Looks like I was right about Fat Frank and his transfers. That's what happens when you put a man in charge of a big club that's got a big transfer budget with bugger all managerial experience. They should have given the job to me, I've had THOUSANDS of years of managerial experience thanks to me working on Champ Man for a few years lololol :o ;D

The big question is, who's going to win the sack race? Fat Frank or Arteta..? My money would be on Arteta but Lumpard HAS spent A LOT of money! :o

Offline harv

« Reply #669 on: January 20, 2021, 08:17:19 PM »
Team news for United:

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka Bailly Maguire Shaw

Fred Pogba

Greenwood Fernandes Martial

Cavani

Rashford rested on the bench.

Offline harv

« Reply #670 on: January 20, 2021, 08:25:00 PM »
Bollocks. 1-0 down already 🤬😡🤬

Offline harv

« Reply #671 on: January 20, 2021, 08:39:16 PM »
1-1 Cavani 😎

Offline harv

« Reply #672 on: January 20, 2021, 09:12:02 PM »
1-1 at halftime, after a shakey start United ended the half well. Goal came from some great work from Brunooooooo with a decent cross that the keeper spilled and Cavani put it away.

Yet again we haven't been clinical enough, 8 attempts on goal and only 2 on target and Fulham have had 4 with 3 on target.

Offline harv

« Reply #673 on: January 20, 2021, 09:44:53 PM »
Pogbaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Wow.

Incredible strike. Could be Goal of the month.

1-2 to United 😎😎😎😁

Offline harv

« Reply #674 on: January 21, 2021, 08:36:54 AM »
And that's full-time and United at the top again. City still have a game in hand and they're only 2 points behind us.