https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: E3 2013  (Read 17293 times)

Offline Late

Re: E3 2013
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 07:38:46 PM »
Also from 1st July, all gold members are getting 2 free games to download and keep each month, sounded great until you saw the first two - AC2 and Halo3 lol
If they're going big in the first month (a sensible course of action) and could only come up with halo 3 and ac2 the signs aren't too promising tbh.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 09:20:19 PM »
More Titanfall from EA..? Give us new stuff to watch ffs. :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 09:24:28 PM »
That's better!
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 09:52:30 PM »
Usual bullshit from EA Sports regarding improved AI for Madden and FIFA. I'll believe it when I see it.

Meh, UFC bollocks...bring us another Fight Night ffs. >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013, 10:07:17 PM »
Battlefield 4 looks great, loved the building coming down. And a sequel to Mirror's Edge too. A better conference this year, going to be interestingto see if Ubisoft are going to steal the show again, they 'won' E3 by a country mile last year.

Offline jman

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 10:11:45 PM »
Mirrors Edge 2 - great stuff... Wtf have they done to PvZ though  :'(

Can't be arsed watching any more tonight, knackered from a long weekend, try and get some of the trailers linked on here tomorrow
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:15:00 PM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 11:44:19 PM »
Fucking hell, Ubisoft's The Crew pisses all over every other driving game we've seen so far. :o An open world driving game set in the US that's actually the size of the US. Unless I've misunderstood you can drive absolutely anywhere you want to :o

Offline harv

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2013, 12:29:48 AM »
Another good show from Ubisoft. The Crew, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4, Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell and The Division all looking great. The interactive Rabbids telly programme looked pretty cool too. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 02:54:37 AM »
Aw ffs the PS4 looks just as bad as the One lmfao. What are these designers thinking of..?!??!? They look like ancient black video recorders. :o >:( :o

Offline harv

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2013, 02:57:01 AM »
And here comes all the media center bollocks. ::)

Who cares..? Show us the fucking games for fucksake. :o

Offline Late

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 03:51:54 AM »

You know when you're having a bourbon biscuit, and the two biscuity bits don't line up straight...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2013, 04:06:51 AM »
Sony just annihilated Microsoft... Support for used games? Check. No daily authentication needed? Check. Cheaper than the Xbox One? Check. £349 is a great price.

Offline harv

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2013, 04:20:05 AM »
20 PS4 titles coming from Sony, 12 new IPs.

The Order looks very cool. ;D 8)

Killzone 4 looks average.

Driveclub looks good.

Infamous looks cool.

Knack looks meh.

Quantic Dream tech demo is very very cool lol. ;D

Transistor looks cool, going to see plenty of indie games here. Woo hoo!!! Remake of the first Oddworld game!!! 8)

Final Fantasy looks bloody gorgeous, Kingdom Hearts 3 too.

Assassin's Creed 4 doesn't look too impressive visually :-\

Watch Dogs looks gorgeous and very cool.

NBA 2K14 looks a bit pants.

Elder Scrolls Online looks good but not as pretty as I was expecting. Beta exclusive to PS4 first.

Ooh!!! A Mad Max game!!!!! :o Awesome!!!

Lol, PS4 supports used games (applause lol), lending games, renting games, don't need to be connected online to play, don't need 24 hour authentication lol ;D ;D ;D

Free online continuing, as is PlayStation Plus.

Bungie's Destiny looks gorgeous and very cool. ;D

Meh...cloud bollocks. ::) Not available until 2014 lol.

Shit. That's Microsoft fucked. $399.99, £349 :o That's a real surprise, didn't think they would have been able to go below $400...guess that money from the shares and office buildings sold recently has enabled them to go below $400.

It's essential that Nintendo cut the price by $50 at least now.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 04:28:37 AM »
I think they missed a trick with the Gaikai cloud-gaming announcement. More talk about possible backwards compatibility would have drawn applause. Surely it shouldn't be too difficult to make a massive library of previous games available?

Offline harv

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 04:48:24 AM »
The latest news is that every Xbox One purchase includes a free shovel so that you can help them dig out of that bloomin great big hole Microsoft have left themselves in :P ;D ;D ;D