https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Apps (android/ios)  (Read 10256 times)

Offline Late

Apps (android/ios)
« on: April 19, 2012, 08:04:10 AM »
Game-wise, what you playing?

Currently I'm mainly enjoying Temple Run and Fruit Slice (on tablet and phone respectively).
Haven't played Abduction 2 for a while, but that's probably the most played game on my phone.

Loving Temple Run but my tablet's a cheapo piece of rubbish and keeps crashing (I think overheating) - and sometimes wipes all progress on the game putting me back at square one.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

Re: Apps (android/ios)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 08:52:28 AM »
Temple Run, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Jumping Now, Draw Free, Angry Birds Rio, Snake 97

Kongregate is a great app which has loads of little games enhanced for mobile gaming too..

Got a few PS games on there too... but I really need to sort out a memory card out as I have no space left for anything else.. In fact I'm just going to steal one from work today as we have loads lying around.

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 09:42:07 AM »
Meh. Smartphones are pants for gaming. A touchscreen will never adequately replace proper sticks and buttons. ESPN Goals is a pretty good app though. ;D

Angry Birds was pretty good but didn't grasp my attention for too long, got tired of it after a while. The art direction and sound are excellent though.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 09:32:11 PM »
All the angry birds games and stupid zombies
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 01:09:23 PM »
Anyone use their phone for game emulators?

I'd be quite interested to try one on my xperia play.. as its built for gaming.. and well.. I dont have many games on it still...  I've downloaded a few - Wipeout, Destruction Derby and Crash Bandicoot.. but I want to play some other games.. Final Fantasy VII mainly.. but prehaps some other PSOne games..

...so anyone know decent emulators/rom sites ??

Offline Late

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 06:53:57 PM »
Had a nes or snes emulator a while back but the games were crappier than I remembered so I got rid. Got it from demonoid. (I so miss that site!)

Mostly playing "World of Goo" lately. Love that game. Already completed it on the wii and on the pc.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 07:40:56 PM »
Most of the work was done by just two developers too, very impressive. I can't wait to see what Little Inferno is going to be like. Hopefully as Tim Burton-esque as World of Goo is. Partly down to the art style but mostly down to the music.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 02:47:36 PM »
"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic
."

lolz.

My most played android games lately:

FANTASICA - tower defence/trading card game with a hint of rpg (and lots of scantily clad young ladies as the characters - god bless you Japan)

BLOONS TOWER DEFENCE 4 - tower defence game

PLANTS VERSUS ZOMBIES - surely everyone knows this one, but for anyone who's been hiding for the past decade it's a tower defence game

I'm spotting a pattern, now I stop and think about it...

I believe PvZ2 is out on ios this week. Hope to see it on android soon.

Offline Late

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 03:38:21 PM »
Lately I'm enjoying the "Quell" games.
"Quell Free" on android was fun (and free, as the name implies), and I'm now working my way through "Quell Reflect" (was about £0.70 I think).
Will probably get "Quell Memento" at some point (£1.49).
They're all basically the same game but with new maps. It's a fairly simple puzzle game, tasking you with guiding a bubble around a maze collecting the pearls whilst avoiding the spikes.

Also still playing a lot of PvZ.

Offline styles

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 04:57:03 PM »
best music downloader for android?
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 07:48:02 AM »
Downloaded "Sleep Talk Recorder" a few days ago.. pretty good app for recording any strange sounds during the night as it filters out the quiet sounds and lets you play through the sounds that registered during the night... plus its free... thought it would be quite funny if I can catch my gf talking in the night as I've caught her before... but first day of using it, it actually caught me.. I shouted out "You die" in the middle of the night.. obviously playing too much GTA5 lol.

Offline larry

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 09:52:40 AM »
but first day of using it, it actually caught me.. I shouted out "You die" in the middle of the night.

Ive not recorded anything through the night myself, but i did wake up once in the night and said to the wife " Are you touting for business!!" ;D

That went down well :o

Offline Late

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 01:54:41 PM »
Lol! ;D

Offline styles

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2013, 09:25:36 AM »
i've the "sleep for android" app, pretty similar and good for tracking if you're getting enough rest

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Late

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 10:47:15 AM »
Some android games on sale as part of the "Cyber Deals" week.

Currently:
£1.49 - NFS MW
£0.58 - Incredipede
£0.69 - Order & Chaos Online
£0.61 - Choplifter HD
£0.61 - The Bard's Tale
£0.99 - Principia
£0.74 - Anomaly Korea
£1.84 - Skylanders Battlegrounds
£0.61 - Anodyne
More games likely to be added.

google-play
hukd

Have bought Bard's Tale, Need for Speed, and Anomaly.
Because I need more a few more games to be sat on my tablet not getting played.
I think I have about a hundred on there, over 90% of which haven't been played even once. Android's becoming the new Steam.