https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Apps (android/ios)  (Read 10257 times)

Offline Late

Re: Apps (android/ios)
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 11:38:30 AM »
Well I'm about twenty years behind everyone else on this one, but I've just completed Chrono Trigger. Fun game, that. :D

Played on a SNES emulator, on android, called "Super GNES". There's a free version of the emulator, which doesn't allow saves. I upgraded to the paid version for about £2.
Kept me busy on cig breaks for the last couple of months - play 3 minutes or so, back out of the game, and next time you play you're where you left off. Beats the original's version where you had to rely on the save points. (That served a purpose in it's time, but in a "pick up and play" environment this is a perfect solution.)

Before Chrono Trigger I played Zelda Link To The Past. I rather whizzed through that, having played it before - and I was playing it on the tablet at home so was playing proper sessions rather than a few mins here and there.

SNES roms are easily found all over the interweb. Not sure which to play next.

I tried an N64 emulator with Ocarina of Time (which I've never played before), but it didn't translate well to touchscreen imo so I gave up pretty early.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...