https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread  (Read 73105 times)

Offline Late

Re: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2013, 10:42:09 PM »
Morrisons were doing 3 for £3 on the coke when I was in a few days ago...

Have bought asda "chosen by you" black forest gateaus the last two weekends. Huge ones (940g) reduced from £3 to £1. Love a black forest gateau, me. :D
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2013, 06:56:18 PM »
Co-op currently have 2L Coke/Diet Coke @ 2 for £1.98. 2p cheaper than Tescos.

Cleared their shelf of Coke already.

Will stock up again when they replenish.

Offline harv

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2013, 07:13:54 PM »
Aw bum, haven't got a Co-op anywhere near me.

Reminds me of when I was a kid, my Mum used to take me and my brother shopping to Co-op and there was a little stall that did loads of different flavoured ice cream cones in the Summer. Toffee with bits of crunchy toffee inside and mint choc chip used to be my favourites. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2013, 07:35:35 PM »
Also in Co-op Mars bar 4 pack for £1. Considering their between 40 / 50 p singely. This is worth stocking up on :D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2013, 09:30:31 AM »
You're all in for a price hike if the Government get their way and bring in a fizzy drinks tax.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2013, 09:55:02 AM »
Well I hope they do personally... saying that, I did see the co-op deal on diet coke at the weekend too... only bought 4 bottles - couldnt be arsed stocking up for the sake of saving 2p - Im not drinking the stuff anyway.

If anyone sees a good deal on Birds Eye Fish Fusions let me know... they were £1 on a promotional trial a while back.. and the lime & chilli ones were bloody nice.. portion size was just right too... but no-way Im paying £3 for a pack.. might as well just buy some fresh fish for that price.

Offline harv

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2013, 07:15:21 PM »
Birds Eye Fish Fusions probably have sea horse meat in them :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2013, 10:09:35 AM »
Coke (regular & diet) reduced at Asda, instore - multipack(4) x 2L bottles for £3.
At time of posting it's unconfirmed whether it's a national deal or not. Definitely confirmed in one store, and reported to be seen in a second...

HUKD thread
Still showing as £6 online.

Worth a look if you're in/near a store (or maybe check back to the thread later) if you're running low.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2013, 07:31:54 PM »
Just got a crazy deal at my local big tescos. Brand spanking new russell hobbs toaster in the clearance for £5. RRP £38. Brilliant stuff.

Offline styles

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2013, 12:38:23 AM »
What would Harvey buy if he had a job and earned real money instead of putting his gabby little hands out and begging for cash every other week?
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2013, 01:19:55 AM »
Blimey, styles on the cooking sherry yet again lmfao. ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2013, 02:23:17 AM »
Forgot to post this the other day, Tescos are doing Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizzas for 2 quid each. You won't find a thinner, crisper or tastyer frozen pizza than these. They're bloomin gorgeous. They're also one of the very few pizzas that actually resembles the picture on the box lol ;D

Offline styles

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2013, 11:59:19 PM »
Fuck me you really are a wee wank stain aren't ya
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2013, 01:19:47 AM »
You really need to cut down on your drinking styles, I'm beginning to think you may have a drinking problem in addition to your obvious mental health issues.

And if you don't like the thread then don't post in it you fuckwit. ;)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2013, 10:36:15 PM »
Asda now doing a sim free Galaxy S3 for £375.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.