https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 160467 times)

Offline mr_cobra

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #390 on: January 10, 2018, 11:19:44 AM »
Looks like Herbie is another manager who has left the game?
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #391 on: January 10, 2018, 04:03:45 PM »
Looks like Herbie is another manager who has left the game?

Herbie messaged me before Christmas to let me know he was struggling to commit time to the game due to issues he needs to get through.  He's a great bloke and proved himself to be  good manager.  He was in the top 4 last season and part of our UCB team.Hopefully he will be back.  Nothing to do with any issues to do with the game.   
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Baggio

« Reply #392 on: January 11, 2018, 08:53:22 AM »
4-1-1 never fails to entertain!

WHO WILL HOLD THEIR NERVE?!

Delboy doesn't get nervous
Delboy is keeping his mouth shut, I've made that mistake enough times now lol  ;D

I'll probably finish second  ;)
SL Hibernian

Offline herbie88

« Reply #393 on: January 13, 2018, 12:58:36 AM »
Hi guys, going to try and get back into it. I've messaged Joe and if he sees I'm back I'll set up my tactics tonight. If not I'm not going to set them, I feel it might be sneaky.

As David said I've been having a pretty bad time of late and things have gotten worse, but I'm sure things will be back to normal, hopefully I can pull the team out of this mess.  ;D

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #394 on: January 13, 2018, 06:54:40 AM »
Good stuff Herbie.  Wont be easy  though.

Season now over for me.  Aten  Warriors  read my tactics like a book last night.  Thats me definitely out of the race for the top. 

I lost the CL final in a great match with Suoer Imps in the afternoon, too.  So , nothing left to play for now.  Will start to plan for next season.     

DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Baggio

« Reply #395 on: January 13, 2018, 11:38:52 AM »
I've still to play Dan, Ant and you Dave in the last 5 matches so not over yet mate. It's quite feasible I lose all 3 of tho's matches, so anyone within 9 points still has a chance  ???
SL Hibernian

Offline Baggio

« Reply #396 on: January 13, 2018, 12:39:26 PM »
Dan, have you found many issues with the 2-5-3 formation?

Twice in the last week I've lost both players who can play STR and had practically no way around it to play a different formation.

Don't think I have the balance of player positions right. Which is a ball ache with the market the way it is at the moment.
SL Hibernian

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #397 on: January 13, 2018, 12:57:20 PM »
I've still to play Dan, Ant and you Dave in the last 5 matches so not over yet mate. It's quite feasible I lose all 3 of tho's matches, so anyone within 9 points still has a chance  ???

Monday & Thurs will be the 2 game days which will decide where the 4-1-1 title goes.
Me v MMF Monday and on Thursday I play a CPU team whilst Dave and Del play eachother so I will gain 3 points on one of them.

I need a result Monday to have a chance in my opinion!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #398 on: January 13, 2018, 01:01:36 PM »
Dan, have you found many issues with the 2-5-3 formation?

Twice in the last week I've lost both players who can play STR and had practically no way around it to play a different formation.

Don't think I have the balance of player positions right. Which is a ball ache with the market the way it is at the moment.

Del,

To be honest I have tried it and won't go back from 2-5-3 with this team as I think it suits the players I have got.
It's a formation that can win well but also get hammered!
I had to alter my squad slightly and made sure I have 5 strikers and a few more midfielders and go a bit lighter on defenders but making sure I had some anysiders spread about the team.
Having said that I think I finally have the balance for this team.
The formation seems to work in all playing styles even Use Wings I have nabbed a few late goals when changing to it.

I did similar with my reserves but currently playing 5-2-3 in all weathers at the moment as I have a really good non anyside central defender who wasn't playing so I thought id give it ago.

D
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #399 on: January 13, 2018, 07:00:08 PM »
I'll keep trying guys.  Interesting discussion about formations.  I'd like to change mine but I've built for a 451.  Anything that uses more than one striker up front seems to need a R  and  L   striker or they seem to get penalised.  I have 3 C strikers which lets me have a top class sub   and  one in development.  I also worry about vulnerability to a 523  if go with just 2 defenders.  Would like to hear more but the wife is calling me .
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Baggio

« Reply #400 on: January 14, 2018, 09:01:14 AM »
Seems like 'my teams' only ambition this season is to injure as many of my players as he possibly can  ;D

He even went to the length of changing his tactics at some point between 1 and 3am  ::)

Given the fact he's made no attempt at tactics other than against me to deliberately injure my players I'd say this character has a bit of an obsession with me. And it looks like he joined the division purely to try and mess my season up.

Which says a lot about this sad mentally ill individual.  ::)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:14:09 AM by delboy555 »
SL Hibernian

Offline Baggio

« Reply #401 on: January 14, 2018, 09:13:06 AM »
Shame the ref was Billy Bludgeon or he could've injured a few more  ;)
SL Hibernian

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #402 on: January 14, 2018, 11:44:43 AM »
Its a shame that happens.  Luckily no impact on the season so whoever it was has just wasted his time and can feel bad about it too. 

He got 6 red cards against me the first time we played this season but only injured one of my players.  In the second game I actually had a higher aggression level than he did.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 11:50:10 AM by davidvangaal »
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #403 on: January 14, 2018, 03:34:24 PM »
There is a manager in 611 and another in 711 who always plays psycho against me and always puts three or four of my players out of action for anything up to twelve weeks. :) 8) :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 04:33:33 PM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #404 on: January 14, 2018, 11:06:19 PM »
Seems like 'my teams' only ambition this season is to injure as many of my players as he possibly can  ;D

He even went to the length of changing his tactics at some point between 1 and 3am  ::)

Given the fact he's made no attempt at tactics other than against me to deliberately injure my players I'd say this character has a bit of an obsession with me. And it looks like he joined the division purely to try and mess my season up.

Which says a lot about this sad mentally ill individual.  ::)

He did Psycho agression against me earlier in the season although it was a nutter ref.
Annoyed anyone lately Del... It seems to always be you lol
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7