https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 165207 times)

Offline mr_cobra

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #480 on: February 24, 2018, 09:53:32 PM »
9 games to go and DVGStars hold an 8 point lead.

Surely you can't let this slip David  8)
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #481 on: February 25, 2018, 10:36:24 AM »
I'm back on a nice 8 game unbeaten run again...however the last 4 have been draws  :-\

But, this season has become all about trying to claim an ICC spot for next season now, gotta change them draws to wins  ;)
South Shields

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #482 on: February 25, 2018, 11:33:48 AM »
9 games to go and DVGStars hold an 8 point lead.

Surely you can't let this slip David  8)

Well i am back from my foreign trip without too much damage.  I set up my tactics for the key games before i went and just did minimal maintenance, like logging in and making sure i had eleven players on the pitch and it seemed to work.  The one day I couldn't log in because I was in the air, I was playing Deca, but  I got very lucky as the game froze and no matches were played.  I was puzzling for a while trying to work out what had happened because there was no mention of it on here and I was sure the game should have been played ...but that was a stroke of luck  :) 

I could let it slip but I will be trying not to.   8)  Two tough games at the end of the season end.  Notts County and  Floriana .  So, in some ways I only hold a 2 point lead.  :-\  I'd like to have finished it before I play those matches.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #483 on: February 26, 2018, 06:27:23 AM »
I'm back on a nice 8 game unbeaten run again...however the last 4 have been draws  :-\

But, this season has become all about trying to claim an ICC spot for next season now, gotta change them draws to wins  ;)

Scratch that! I’m gonna draw forever!  8)
South Shields

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #484 on: February 26, 2018, 01:06:24 PM »
SLB Aguias are a good team Shelly.  Looks like they will make it into FL1 next season.  So no shame in a draw there, for sure,  but I can see there is a close battle developing between you two for a top 8 position and place in the ICC next season.  All good stuff.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #485 on: February 26, 2018, 02:22:00 PM »
Yeah, I agree DVG he’s a strong side, and I will take a draw all week against him. I’m just getting frustrated of 5 draws in a row, it’s like I’ve become the king of parking the bus which isn’t my intention.

Still a 9 game and a 8 game unbeaten run in the league now, which I’m very happy about, considering I feel my team is one of the weakest in the conference and probably over-achieving right now.

I see you’re still holding your unbeaten record, I wouldn’t mind a chance to try and take that towards the end of the season  ;)
South Shields

Offline herbie88

« Reply #486 on: February 26, 2018, 04:26:44 PM »
I'm all out of ideas at the moment to be honest, roll on next season for fresh hope to be shattered after week 2. :D

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #487 on: February 27, 2018, 10:17:35 PM »
Your team will get better and better every season herbie.  Only problem is...so will everybody else's   ;D

Congratulations to Floriana and SLB Aguias .  Confirmed winners of FL1 and FL2 today.  Great season guys.  Floriana also won the Gold league and is level on points with Borg with one game to go in the "pre-season" gold.  Fantastic performance by Ant so far and still the Inter Conference Cup Final and Elite Cup semi final to come.

You might like to hang up your boots and have an extended inter-seson after all that mate.  Must be satisfied with that lot.  I'd play your reserves in 411 if i was you. :P

DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline spiteri

« Reply #488 on: March 01, 2018, 10:58:37 AM »
Thanks, I almost through away the pre season gold by losing 9-1 a few days ago with a tactical mess up! Im still gonna try and keep the pressure on in the league :P
Annoyingly that stupid rollback done me over, the tactics I had selected went back to the previous default tactics for the afternoon game for some reason and SLB Aguias must have realised to let me have 0 mins of tactical advantage lol. Otherwise the heat could have been really on!
Floriana FC

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #489 on: March 01, 2018, 11:36:29 AM »
Its hot enough, here.  The country is covered in snow but my house is like palm springs.  ;D
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #490 on: March 03, 2018, 04:11:14 PM »
Hoping to get top 4 with Notts County

Great season Dave, especially leaving in form Floriana in your wake. Finish it in style mate.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #491 on: March 04, 2018, 11:46:41 AM »
Cheers Steve.  Hard to be stylish with brown stuff running down my legs.

Its helluva battle for that 4th place with Deca and Mr C fighting it out with you, Steve. None of you play each other, Deca and Mr C have what should be a walk over v Del, and you have a game against Standard Liege which you should win, and there are no other easy games. Could go any way.

I see, since my last post that Ant went on to add the other Gold league, won the ICC and is now in the final of the Elite Cup.( to add to his FL win).  Wow!
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #492 on: March 06, 2018, 05:17:00 AM »
Congratulations on the title DVG! You didn’t do a wrong move all season!  :)
South Shields

Offline deca

« Reply #493 on: March 06, 2018, 09:54:29 AM »
Congratulations David, awesome performance this season

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #494 on: March 06, 2018, 08:23:40 PM »
Unable to keep up with the pace this season!
Congratulations and be ready for another scrap next season!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7