https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 97.  (Read 6422 times)

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
Re: Friendly League Season 97.
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2022, 04:31:34 PM »
So it continues.... another tough fixture tomorrow against the seg and it looks look another must win

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2022, 07:37:07 PM »
I'm on some good form and momentum lately, had a horrible start this season losing my first 4 games but the comeback has been immense.
8 points of top, let's try to catch up!
Great season so far beckham, would be nice if you could drop a few points here and there :)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 18/30.
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2022, 03:49:41 PM »

FL1. Game 18/30.

Steaua Sudului remain two points in front after being held to  a 1 - 1 draw by Jellybellies. Still in second place, Super Imps were also held to a 1 - 1 draw by Bristol Saints. Kushberry F.C creep into the top three by goal difference after being held to a goaless draw by FC Schwalbe. SatinStorm are kept out of the top three by goal difference. At the bottom, Mobtown FC have ten points. Jellybellies and Aten warriors have 14 points each. CSKA Sofia are four points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 18/30.

Realale Madrid now have a two points lead after winning 1-0 at CSI-Westgate on Sea. Still in second place, Rathpeacon drew 1 - 1 with     FC sidraT. Three points behind in third place, ITALIANO   won 5 - 0 against Saiyan Warriors. Under the Radar FC are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, CSI-Westgate on Sea have 13 points. Saiyan Warriors have 16 points. Team Logan John have 18 points. Ogres are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 18/30.

Still locked together at the top of the table with goal difference deciding whos where, Leaders, Memento Mori FC won 4 - 1 against Beeky Blinders. Still in second place, Touchnplay won 2 - 0 against The Real Seg.Still eight points behind in third place,  Pipick City won 2-0 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Bonsai Planters are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have three points. The Blurred Crusade have 10 points. Tekkerslovakia are three points above the bottom three.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 19/30.
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2022, 03:48:02 PM »

FL1. Game 19/30.

Not a very hapy day for the top three today. Leaders, Steaua Sudului Lost 1-0 at Bristol Saints. Still in second place, Super Imps lost 1-0 against Floriana FC. Five points behind in third place by goal difference, Kushberry F.C were held to a goaless draw at CSKA Sofia. Goal difference is keeping Bristol Saints out of the top three. At the bottom, Mobtown FC have 13 points. Both Jellybellies and Aten warriors have 14 points each. CSKA Sofia are seven points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 19/30.

In todays "Match of the Day" Leaders by two points, Realale Madrid shared a goaless draw with second place, Rathpeacon.Four points behind in third place, ITALIANO loat 2-1 at Fulhams Finest. Under the Radar FC are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, both   CSI-Westgate on Sea and Saiyan Warriors have 16 points each. Team Logan John have 18 points. Ogres are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 19/30.

Top five teams all win today. Top two still locked together. Leaders by goal difference, Memento Mori FC won 2 - 1 against Tekkerslovakia. In second place,Touchnplay improved their goal difference with a 9 - 0 win against ITFC. Eight points behind in third place, Pipick City won 5 - 0 against Steel City Blades. Bonsai Planters remain two points short of the top three.  At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have six points.The Blurred Crusade have 10 points. Tekkerslovakia are three points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 20/30.
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2022, 03:41:59 PM »

FL1. Game 20/30.

Just ten games left to play and    Super Imps take a one point lead at the top after winning 7 - 0 against SatinStorm. Now down to second place, Steaua Sudului lost 1-0 against DANEMARK FC. Six points behind in third place by goal difference, Kushberry F.C shared a goaless draw with Floriana FC. Only the goal difference is keeping Park My Seagull out of the top three.  At the bottom, Mobtown FC have 13 points. Both Jellybellies and Aten warriors have 17 points each. CSKA Sofia are seven points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 20/30.

Leading now by goal difference, Realale Madrid were held to a 1-1 draw at New Energy. In second place, Rathpeacon won 4 - 0 against Saiyan Warriors. Four points behind in third place, ITALIANO won 1 - 0 against FC sidraT. There are three teams, three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Saiyan Warriors  have 16 points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have 17 points. Team Logan John have 18 points. Ogres are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 20/30.

Touchnplay won 5 - 0 against Tunneltiger and take over the top place by goal difference. Now in second place, Memento Mori FC won 1 - 0 against third placed, Pipick City. The Real Seg are one point short of the top three.  At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have six points.The Blurred Crusade have 10 points. Tekkerslovakia are sixpoints above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2022, 05:19:11 PM »
Looking at the 3 that could be coming down from FL1 is scary for us in FL2!!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2022, 09:31:29 PM »

I know   ;D

I have a 7 point lead over 4th with 10 games to go, I wonder how I'll manage to feck this up this time    :D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 21/30.
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2022, 03:52:22 PM »

FL1. Game 21/30.

Steaua Sudului return to number one position with a 1-0 win at SatinStorm. Now two points behind in seond place, Super Imps were Kushed 2-0  by Kushberry F.C who are now four points behind in third place. Park My Seagull are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Mobtown FC have 14 points. Both Jellybellies and Aten warriors have 17 points each. FC Town of Luton and    CSKA Sofia are both 10 points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 21/30.

Leaders Realale Madrid won 1 - 0 against Ogres. Two points behind in second place, Rathpeacon were held to a goaless draw at Fulhams Finest. Four points further back in third place. ITALIANO shared a goaless draw at BALDBEAN FC. Fools United and King Kennys Army are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Saiyan Warriors have 17 points. Team Logan John have 18 points. Ogres have 19 points.    CSI-Westgate on Sea and FC sidraT are both one point above of the bottom three.

FL3. Game 21/30.

Still locked together but Memento Mori FC won 3 - 0 against Surreal Madrid and return to the top spot. Touchnplay won 2 - 0 against Betty Swollocks XI. Eleven points behind in third place,   Pipick City won 2 - 1 against Tekkerslovakia. The Real Seg are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have nine points.The Blurred Crusade have 10 points. Tekkerslovakia are six points above the bottom three.

PS. I hope that there are not too many errors in the reports today because my fingers were actually sticking to the keys which made things difficult
CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2022, 04:46:36 PM »
Italiano lucky with that 0-0, game was extremely kind to him!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2022, 09:30:37 PM »
6 points between 4th and 14th in FL1.
So tough and so close!
Rebel Rovers

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 22/30.
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2022, 03:48:57 PM »

FL1. Game 22/30.

Steaua Sudului are now four points in front after winning 1 - 0 against FC Town of Luton. In second place, Super Imps drew 1 - 1 with Hoarse Whisperers. Two points behind in third place, Kushberry F.C won 4-0 at Mobtown FC. Park My Seagull are two points short of the top three. At the bottom,    Mobtown FC have 14 points. Both Jellybellies and   Aten warriors have 17 points each. FC Town of Luton and    CSKA Sofia are both 10 points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 22/30.

The top two teams had a disasterous day, both losing their games. Realale Madrid lost 2-0 against Blue Meanies. Rathpeacon lost 2-0 against King Kennys Army who are now one point short of the top three. Still in third place,  ITALIANO won 2 - 0 against sMAshEd. At the bottom, both Team Logan John and Saiyan Warriors have 18 points each. Ogres have 20 points. Both CSI-Westgate on Sea and FC sidraT are three points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 22/30.

At last the top two teams are split up thanks to todays "Match of the Day" in which back on top, three points in front, Touchnplay won 1 - 0 against Memento Mori FC. Eight points further back in third place, Pipick City won 1.0 at Tunneltiger. The Real Seg are four points short of the top three.At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have nine points.The Blurred Crusade have 10 points. Tekkerslovakia are nine points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2022, 06:10:50 PM »

I know   ;D

I have a 7 point lead over 4th with 10 games to go, I wonder how I'll manage to feck this up this time    :D

That didnt last too long  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2022, 10:57:46 PM »
Having led the league after game 15  I have since gone:

Game 16 - loss - didnt get to set up
Game 17 - win
Game 18 - draw
Game 19 - draw
Game 20 - win
Game 21 - draw
Game 22 - loss
Game 23- loss
Game 24 - loss

I have gone from winning almost every game to then the form started drawing games for me and now i am the losing run. You could draw a graph to show how your last 3 or 4 games influence the result of your next game!

It's crazy stuff. If you keep winning, then you stay winning, once you start losing, you stay losing. this game is nuts  >:(
Rathpeacon

Offline Gull

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2022, 03:18:24 PM »
It's crazy stuff. If you keep winning, then you stay winning, once you start losing, you stay losing. this game is nuts  >:(

How did you start to draw or lose in your winning run then  ;)

Offline Gull

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2022, 03:21:55 PM »
FL1 has certainly got interesting at the top, where has Mr Kushberry come from? ;D

I'm only 4pts off top after a 100% tactical victory division rival Mobtown - haters will say he threw that game for the good of 6-1-1  ;)

I have Super Imps next and as his team are on PEDS I expect a loss and an end to my slim title chances.