https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 519821 times)

Offline Brads

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2012, 07:48:18 AM »
looking forward to competing in this league in a few days, hopefully will be a ble to give it a good go and challenge, I may go to FredsBet on Friday to see what odds they are giving for the league. See you soon.
Steven

Welcome mate, nice to see a new face in here

Good luck
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2012, 10:21:42 PM »
Steve,
Good luck in the big league! I am sure you'll do fine - just don't relegate me!!
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2012, 11:55:49 PM »
Well done Brads on winning the Elite and your treble!
Easy final for you I must say!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2012, 07:26:22 AM »

Yeah it surprised me but I won't complain  :D

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »

Yeah it surprised me but I won't complain  :D

I would be so pissed off if i had reached the final and wasn't able to log in lol. All that effort for nothing !! However if i was to win and not log in ... oh god there would mayhem going on in the forums lol.
Forum Admin

Offline Chili

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2012, 03:43:04 PM »
I won the ICC finals last season without logging in :D
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2012, 06:14:28 PM »
After we find out who the playoff winner is tonite, I may use my friends at FredsBet tomoro to get the odds on the new season and to give a run down of the 16 teams aiming for glory next season or in some cases trying to avoid relegation.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2012, 05:40:51 PM »
Hello ppl, there is a real frenzy down at FredsBet this afternoon, with the new season upon us, and some familiar and new faces ready to put the challenge to the very best I have managed to grab the odds fo the title.

Steel City Blades 2/1
Manager Brad made real strides this season, winning the league by a canter as well as gaining success in the Elite Cup and doing well in other private leagues. After 8 seasons in the top flight this was his 1st win so he will be hoping to continue this form.

Univ. Craiova 5/2
Managed by Mihai, the Romanian outfit are the dominant side of Conference 2 having previously won the league 2 seasons in a row and rarely out the top 3 in his 10 seasons in the top flight. Mihai may be the main danger to the title.

Cubana Villains 3/1
Managed by Deca, the Villains are a danger team and many will be suprised that after 14 seasons in the top flight he has only won it 1 time but maybe that shows the quality of the league. If he does go the extra step this season im sure those big cuban cigars will make an appearance.

FC Town of Luton 6/1
Manager Martin has had 2 seasons in the top flight and made real steps coming 3rd and pulling off some consistent results, time will tell if a Champions League spot will ruin his chances for the title but as of now the bookies are keeping their options open.

Hadoken FC 10/1
Managed by Mustafa, consistency is Mustafas middle name with the only problem the inability to beat the top teams holding him back. With 8 seasons in the top flight, he will be hoping to make progress and give the title a real challenge.

Bayern Arse 12/1
Manager Alex has been in the top flight for 7 seasons and has had success but also failure, he will be hoping to get off to a good start and challenge for a top 3 position. The bookies now that he can be the coupon buster but can he provide consistency.

Tipton Tornadoes 16/1
Managed by Peter, the tornadoes have had their best season for along time, so he will be hoping for consistency and make that extra step, after 2 seasons in the league he will be very confident to make it 3.

Pink Charlottes 25/1
Manager Georgia cannot be taken lightly and most managers know this, 2 seasons in the league has shown stability after some poor times but now they will be hoping to consolidate that ICC place and challenge the real contenders.

Spartak 33/1
Managed by Chris, amazingly Spartak won this league 30 seasons ago and has fought back from the brink to now being hard to beat after 2 good seasons in the top flight. If serious he will be hoping to improve into the ICC and avoiding the prospect of a relegation battle.

Tottenham Hotspur 33/1
Manager Nick has consolidated his place in the league after being a yo-yo club for a few seasons so he will be hoping to improve and avoid the dreaded relegation fight.

Forever Blowing Bubbles 40/1
Managed by Mike, after taking the title in div2 last season, he will be hoping that confidence will get him off to a good start and hopefully he wont be looking over his shoulder this season.

Wobblers 40/1
Managed by Ray, after finishing 3rd in div2 last season, the manager will be keen to continue hid good form but he will surely realise that this is a step up in class, but most teams will be keen not to take this team lightly.

DidierDrogbaFanClub 50/1
Managed by Steven, many a pundit are tipping the FanClub for success this season but after they quickly sober up they realise this will be a tough 1st season but confidence is high and a top8 finish isnt out the question.

Rocket Rangers 50/1
Manager Ron is a keen manager and in his time has partaken in many a private league, but he must remember that the league is his bread and butter, he has to be taken seriously after consolidating his 1 season in the league but a dog fight may be in order.

HH Beticos 66/1
Managed by Steve, after 5 seasons in the league he has been hovering at mid table but has found himself slipping down the league, 26 seasons ago he won this league but surely this is a long way off at the moment.

White Hart Lane 80/1
Manager Andy has really deserved his spot in the big time after peaking at the right time to win the playoffs beating two fancied sides on the way, now in the big time surely he will be hoping to avoid relegation.

A tough 30 games ahead for all teams and this shows there will be no easy games and the winner will deserve it, time will tell if FredsBet predictions are right but im sure most managers will be hoping to prove them wrong.
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline deca

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2012, 06:36:46 PM »
Great stuff Steven,

Effort well appreciated, and your odds are pretty realistic I reckon.

Blimey, I've only once once in 14 seasons was it?....... ;D ;D

It is and has always been a tough league, and i think this coming season will be the toughest.

Brads & Chiii have the strongest teams, so i feel the title will be decided between these 2 top managers!!!

Good luck all

Cheers

Deca!!!

Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline womble

• Bayern Arse
    • Bayern Arse (conf2)
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2012, 07:00:31 PM »
Love it Steven!

Going to be a great season. Was a bit of a joke last year with two CPU teams in it and that definitely effected the league. Luton FC for sure would have finished higher.

[rant]A couple of us had to play Kent Spitfires before he did a runner. It shouldn't be allowed to have managers jump league when a season has started...[/rant]

Bayern Arse (2-1-1)

Offline Brads

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2012, 07:09:53 PM »
Good work but I'm not sure of the favourites tag after the sawn off shotgun I had to take to my team  :D

6 new players mean I'll have to be a tactical genius to win the league this season, my money is on Craiova after the end of season Chiiii had, although he'll have to beat me twice in one season to do it lol

Deca you don't give yourself enough credit mate your a top manager and always hard to beat, more than capable of winning this!

I'll be keeping a close eye on Martin aswell after a good 1st season he could be a tough nut to crack this season!

Nice to see some one making an effort to get some banter going lets all join the banter waggon!

Good luck everyone

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2012, 03:40:25 AM »
Great review mate.
10/1 odds not bad at all .... Got some a strong 11 coming in this season but my wing backs will unfortunately lack the experience this season.
Will try to aim for a top 4 this season :D
Forum Admin

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2012, 10:07:38 AM »
Love it. Odds for me are a bit harsh I rekon about the same chance as Captain Kush or Womble would be fair. Plus I have the added problem of the Brother in Law, Andy coming up in the playoffs (he knows me too well, but I will hold on to the DW Shield!).  Brads was incredibly consistent last year but Mihai (or was it chiii?) got their act together at the end so I can't really see past them. Hope eveyone has a good season, but most of all hope we start having a crack on the forum!!!
Martin.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Brads

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2012, 10:37:13 AM »
Atleast the 1st dropout this season is before a ball is kicked  ::)

Anyone fancy the challenge of 2-1-1??

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2012, 10:48:17 AM »
Unbelievable ??? why bother getting promoted. Still if no one takes the team on its the same for all of us at least, unlike last season.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️