https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273243 times)

Offline Contrast

Re: Conference Three
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2017, 08:10:40 PM »
What a naff start to the season for my boys!! Gotta hope the rest of you lot take points off each other now!
Parma Violets

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2017, 03:25:37 PM »
Long way to go yet contrast, good friendly match today to warm us up for tomorrows division clash which could go either way!

Offline Contrast

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2017, 06:04:15 PM »
Long way to go yet contrast, good friendly match today to warm us up for tomorrows division clash which could go either way!

Always a close match. Been a season or two since we played competitively. Both come a long way since then!!
Parma Violets

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2017, 02:41:35 PM »
yeah definitely mate, Im only just recovered after spurs madrid last night so im not confident my team is going to be in best shape tonight

Offline Contrast

« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2017, 11:39:15 AM »
Will take last nights and Spurs' results mat!  ;)
Parma Violets

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2017, 02:35:22 PM »
Argh so annoying that I must not have confirmed my ATs correctly ended up playing an injured player an no style changes.

In the top leagues you get punished well played mate thoroughly deserved the win

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2017, 04:55:45 PM »
Not quite sure how I didn't come away with a draw last night at least but the honeymoon period is definitely over!

Offline Contrast

« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2017, 06:10:51 PM »
Would be helpful if Dave and myself took points off Lucy and Nijinsky!
Parma Violets

Offline lucylou

« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2017, 10:45:59 PM »
Due to injury and awol, one of my players will be a DMiID(C) playing for a MID(R). I've been long overdue for  a problem like this. I can't wait to see how much of a difference it makes. None I suppose if I lose on strategy. Lol

Offline Contrast

« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2017, 09:46:06 AM »
Due to injury and awol, one of my players will be a DMiID(C) playing for a MID(R). I've been long overdue for  a problem like this. I can't wait to see how much of a difference it makes. None I suppose if I lose on strategy. Lol

No difference at all it seems.

Parma Violets

Offline Contrast

« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2017, 06:38:18 AM »
Six wins on the bounce has turned this around. Shame nobody can get close to Lucy!
Parma Violets

Offline no1legend

« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2017, 08:26:18 PM »
Evening C3,

I have decided to take the vacant spot in C3 for my 2nd team.
First aim = Avoid relegation.

3 interesting games to start with Clayton Royals tonight followed by Poachers & Lucys Tigers

Mr C
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 08:31:54 PM by no1legend »

Offline davef

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2017, 02:40:50 AM »
Evening C3,

I have decided to take the vacant spot in C3 for my 2nd team.
First aim = Avoid relegation.

3 interesting games to start with Clayton Royals tonight followed by Poachers & Lucys Tigers

Mr C

Well I can't claim to be thrilled by your joining us. Nothing personal per se but I will have to play you twice and even if I manage to win both I won't be making up the hatfuls of goals scored by others that played the computer team. Especially, given league positions.  EG I am on 21 points (the same as Hoarse Whisperers) We have both conceded 7 goals. But, thanks to a 32 goal victory over the computer team his Goals For is now 52 while mine is 19.  Worth an extra point in any close finish.  And none of the "crumbling cookie" nonsense from anyone not adversely affected please.  Oh and Rumour Mill (who I beat last night) stays in second place due to the 28 he managed to add to his Goals For in his "lucky" game  There really should be a rule where any team that becomes managerless has its season's matches automatically all listed as void.

Offline Contrast

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2017, 04:57:43 AM »
Yeah my thoughts too Dave.

Maybe a rule that if a computer team gets taken over anyone who played before has their results switched to 3-0? I've been banking on that game to make up GD all season.
Parma Violets

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2017, 07:21:07 AM »
Yeah have to agree with Dave and Contrast on this one, I also was looking at that game as 6 points which could go a long way to securing a top 8 finish and better GD. Oh well guess I'm going to have to do it the hard way.

Narrowly lost to Lucy last night if only my AT's were a little better could have nicked something there,