https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273236 times)

Offline kyleparker27

Re: Conference Three
« Reply #630 on: July 23, 2018, 09:03:31 PM »
Jimbo move to conference 4 with me 2 computer teams in it and will give me someone to talk to on the forum ha

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #631 on: July 24, 2018, 03:18:34 PM »
Conference three cup quarter finals took place today and we saw some very interesting results. Jimbo's Pompey Chimes had knocked out the defending champions in round one and took an early lead over guest team The Seg today. However, that was as good as it got for Jimbo who's team were well beaten 4-1 by the Seg.

3-1-3 leaders Lone Rangers beat top flight opposition for the second time in the competition with an extra time victory over Wizards FC.

The tie of the day was between 3-1-1 joint leaders Hoarse Whisperers and CSI Ramsgate. Hoarse looked to be heading into the semi finals before an injury time equaliser took the tie to extra time. However, the Hoarse's held firm and scored the winner in extra time.

Finally, 3-1-1 joint leaders MMMRS Phoenix Pigs made their exit, going down to a late winner against the second guest team, Westeros XI.

Quarter finals
The Seg   4-1    The Pompey Chimes
Lone Rangers   2-1    Wizards FC
Hoarse Whisperers   2-1    CSI-Ramsgate
Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   0-1    Westeros XI

This leaves us with two intriguing semi finals to look forward to. Can Lone Rangers continue their giant killing run and make it all the way to the final? Can Hoarse Whisperers win the title that has eluded them up to now? Or can the two guest teams win again and give us a conference 3 cup final with no conference three teams involved?  ;D

Semi finals
The Seg   vs    Lone Rangers
Hoarse Whisperers   vs    Westeros XI

Rathpeacon

Offline jimbo

« Reply #632 on: July 25, 2018, 08:29:09 PM »
Jimbo move to conference 4 with me 2 computer teams in it and will give me someone to talk to on the forum ha

That's not a bad shout Kyle. Will wait until the end of the current season and if there is a computer space available then I may just make the switch over...

You are having a very good season Kyle!  8)
Fulham's Finest

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #633 on: July 25, 2018, 09:09:04 PM »

That's not a bad shout Kyle. Will wait until the end of the current season and if there is a computer space available then I may just make the switch over...

Don't encourage him Jimbo. I wanted to be the 1st brother to win a title. He's beating me to it and I'm upset. Ha
King Kenny's Army and Green Bay Parkers

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #634 on: July 25, 2018, 10:13:36 PM »

We would hate to lose a player from conference 3. 3-1-1 has a computer team right now and some inactive players too, it would be a shame to lose one of our better players.
Rathpeacon

Offline kyleparker27

« Reply #635 on: July 25, 2018, 10:46:36 PM »

Don't encourage him Jimbo. I wanted to be the 1st brother to win a title. He's beating me to it and I'm upset. Ha

thanks Jimbo! sure reality will hit soon and I will lose everything! and Ryan stop trying to jynx me!
would love to see you in my conference tho jim sorry to the conference 3 guys for tapping up here!

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #636 on: July 25, 2018, 10:55:53 PM »
Sorry Kyle, I had to smite you for trying to steal a conference 3 player in our thread!!!  ;D

Rathpeacon

Offline jimbo

« Reply #637 on: July 25, 2018, 11:31:30 PM »

That’s true Ryan. However, you are on the verge of a TCL final.....win this and you will be a legend! Very difficult tournament to win!
Fulham's Finest

Offline jimbo

« Reply #638 on: July 25, 2018, 11:33:10 PM »

We would hate to lose a player from conference 3. 3-1-1 has a computer team right now and some inactive players too, it would be a shame to lose one of our better players.

Good points Eamonn. It really does depend on a space becoming available but at the same time I’m enjoying the challenge in conference 3.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 11:38:56 PM by jimbo »
Fulham's Finest

Offline jimbo

« Reply #639 on: July 25, 2018, 11:34:30 PM »

thanks Jimbo! sure reality will hit soon and I will lose everything! and Ryan stop trying to jynx me!
would love to see you in my conference tho jim sorry to the conference 3 guys for tapping up here!

I am seriously thinking about it now Kyle. Only time will tell and best of luck with the rest of your season  8)
Fulham's Finest

Offline kyleparker27

« Reply #640 on: July 26, 2018, 06:56:17 PM »
Sorry Kyle, I had to smite you for trying to steal a conference 3 player in our thread!!!  ;D
😯 you big bully haha

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #641 on: July 27, 2018, 03:15:21 PM »
Today's semi finals of the conference 3 cup saw defeat for both conference 3 teams! The final will be contested by The Seg of conference 2 and Westeros of conference 1.

In the first game, giant killers Lone Rangers of 3-1-3 lost 2-0 to the Seg who just shaded the tactical battle. In the second semi final, Westeros also won 2-0 over 3-1-1 leaders Hoarse Whisperers.

The final will take place on Monday. Who win the fifth ever conference 3 cup and who will be the first non-conference 3 team to win?

Make your predictions here, my money is on the Seg after extra time  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

« Reply #642 on: July 27, 2018, 04:08:34 PM »
Thanks for inviting us to play in your cup.  It has been a pleasure .  Hopefully someone will put money on the Westerosi  for the final...although i have to say i was hoping The Seg would not make it through.

;D ;D ;D ;D
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #643 on: July 27, 2018, 04:27:48 PM »
I feel bad for knocking out 3 conference three teams :-[ Good luck in the final DVG.
The Seg

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #644 on: July 27, 2018, 05:15:29 PM »
Don't feel bad for knocking Conference 3 Teams out. Well Done for Knocking Lone Rangers out. It's not a difficult task to achieve. Anyway, we can always say we're on a break, or a rebuild, or we are in transition. We are Mutating...but not quite yet. We are officially Giant Killers now. So I must find the magic beans.... ;) 8)