https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273243 times)

Offline Ryanparker9

Re: Conference Three
« Reply #645 on: July 27, 2018, 05:34:45 PM »
You should all feel bad coming in and conquering us. Khaleesi and Khal in the final. But maybe when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child. Then conference 3 teams can reclaim their own title, and not before.
King Kenny's Army and Green Bay Parkers

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #646 on: July 28, 2018, 08:10:14 AM »
I'm in Italy .
Ballsed up two majors somehow.Not a clue how i managed to start nutter in both games. Another glitch !
Tried setting all my games up before i went.
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

« Reply #647 on: July 28, 2018, 01:26:58 PM »
You should all feel bad coming in and conquering us. Khaleesi and Khal in the final. But maybe when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child. Then conference 3 teams can reclaim their own title, and not before.

In the meantime Ramsay Bolton has volunteered to supervise  training  for you.   ;)
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Offline davef

« Reply #648 on: July 29, 2018, 06:10:25 AM »
The next one will have to be just 8 teams?  It was an idea and worth a try but now the novelty has worn off I don't think many C3 managers actually care enough about what happens at lunchtimes to keep it going (possibly not even with only an 8 team competition).

Or maybe do it just the once in a season?

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

« Reply #649 on: July 29, 2018, 11:13:56 AM »
haha.  surely you will want to invite at least the winners back to get your revenge? 
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Offline jimbo

« Reply #650 on: July 29, 2018, 02:40:24 PM »
YES!!! Finally beat Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs in 3-1-1!

I couldn't believe it when I logged in today and saw the green arrow thinking I've done well to get a draw, then looking closer I could see the W and a 2-0 scoreline - super chuffed with that result  8) 8) 8)

The not so good news is both my right backs are injured for 8 days and my any side defender is awol  ::) Will have to try my luck with a player out of position for today's 3pm games!
Fulham's Finest

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #651 on: July 29, 2018, 02:50:19 PM »
Hell of a win last night Jimbo. Now if only Nijinsky can lose a couple then I can have my title shot. Please Sunday League gods please

Offline jimbo

« Reply #652 on: July 29, 2018, 02:59:34 PM »
Cheers Ryan  :)

It's certainly very close in the title race! I play you on Monday  ;)
Fulham's Finest

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #653 on: July 29, 2018, 03:24:34 PM »
Could you lose that one though please mate. Haha.

Looks like we're both up to FL1 aswell. Been a great 4 seasons for us!

Offline jimbo

« Reply #654 on: July 29, 2018, 04:41:50 PM »
Incredible result going from FL5 to FL1 at the same time!

You have been consistently better throughout the leagues and think you can challenge for the FL1 crown!

My aim will be to avoid relegation as it is a seriously strong league.
Fulham's Finest

Offline Ryanparker9

« Reply #655 on: July 29, 2018, 06:06:46 PM »
You can beat anyone on your day Jimbo. Aim for the stars. Let's be 1 and 2 in FL1 next year! Bagsy 1st though

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #656 on: July 29, 2018, 09:54:08 PM »
The next one will have to be just 8 teams?  It was an idea and worth a try but now the novelty has worn off I don't think many C3 managers actually care enough about what happens at lunchtimes to keep it going (possibly not even with only an 8 team competition).

Or maybe do it just the once in a season?

The cup is once a season and I think it should stay at once a season. 8 teams is probably the way to go. It's great to have the non-conference 3 teams this season but this is not something that we should need every season.
Rathpeacon

Offline davef

« Reply #657 on: July 29, 2018, 11:08:43 PM »

I couldn't believe it when I logged in today and saw the green arrow thinking I've done well to get a draw, then looking closer I could see the W and a 2-0 scoreline - super chuffed with that result  8) 8) 8)

The not so good news is both my right backs are injured for 8 days and my any side defender is awol  ::) Will have to try my luck with a player out of position for today's 3pm games!

Can't argue with it and can only say well done.  :)

And I think you should really enjoy it ---- The Pigs will be making efforts to ensure it doesn't happen too many times in the near future ;) ;) ;)

Offline jimbo

« Reply #658 on: July 30, 2018, 08:07:44 AM »

Can't argue with it and can only say well done.  :)

And I think you should really enjoy it ---- The Pigs will be making efforts to ensure it doesn't happen too many times in the near future ;) ;) ;)

Cheers Dave!  8)

I look forward to future fixtures versus you and will have to be on top form to repeat The Pompey Chimes most recent display. We will celebrate with a beer or two but not too many as my training programme is pretty strict  :)
Fulham's Finest

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #659 on: July 31, 2018, 07:35:32 AM »

I just beat them too Jim, 2-0 but they wore the wrong boots last night so I can't take too much credit. Still happy to pick up an unexpected 3 points.
Rathpeacon