https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273264 times)

Offline Nijinsky

Re: Conference Three
« Reply #750 on: November 12, 2018, 08:56:00 PM »
Well Done on the ICC win Lucy !
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline lucylou

« Reply #751 on: November 12, 2018, 10:44:04 PM »
Thank you Nijinsky.😊 Congratulations to you also for your impressive season and win.

Offline davef

« Reply #752 on: November 13, 2018, 09:46:45 AM »
Yup, well done Lucy.  :)   And it shows the continuing strength of our conference. Even though neither you nor I are deemed good enough to compete in the so badly misnamed "Elite" cup.  In fact only Nijinsky and the two promoted sides have qualified from 3-1-1 while in 8-1-1 (as Lynne cheerfully pointed out to me earlier) the top 5 (as well as the promoted clubs) all qualify as "Elite"

If ever one thing needed binning it is the ridiculous managers' table.

Offline lucylou

« Reply #753 on: November 13, 2018, 12:07:19 PM »
Yup, well done Lucy.  :)   And it shows the continuing strength of our conference. Even though neither you nor I are deemed good enough to compete in the so badly misnamed "Elite" cup.  In fact only Nijinsky and the two promoted sides have qualified from 3-1-1 while in 8-1-1 (as Lynne cheerfully pointed out to me earlier) the top 5 (as well as the promoted clubs) all qualify as "Elite"

I never gave the Elite Cup a thought but I can see why I wouldn’t be in it.  Good luck to Nijinsky.

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #754 on: November 13, 2018, 01:12:15 PM »

I never gave the Elite Cup a thought but I can see why I wouldn’t be in it.  Good luck to Nijinsky.

this seems more than a little nonsensical (that so few of 311 are in it) :-/ well done Lucy, and good luck Nijinsky
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 01:16:39 PM by bluestarknights »

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #755 on: November 13, 2018, 05:36:49 PM »
I know this is late but congrats to Nij for clinching the title on the last day. It was really tight and I’m sure this season will be the same. Unlucky to Dave who had first position for so long and lost it. I feel your pain mate. Also a shout to Chris who could have won it had results gone his way. All 3 of you had fantastic seasons.

Also a congrats to Lucy for winning the ICC and bringing it to C3. Sorry guys, made it to two major finals and lost both (I am Purple Gelato hehe but wanted to keep it low-key till the season finished).. always a next time but I’m proud I got that far in my first season back but I’ve realised I always bottle finals. Been in all 3 so far and lost all. I also remember back in the days being like 12 points clear in FL1 with only 5 games to go and I bottled that to along with a TCL final to. I still believe one day I will win a major (I hope)

A big welcome to the new teams promoted. Will make this season incredibly spicy. Also I see Mr C and Ty have taken computer slots I think? Always good to see a X-1-1 without any cpu teams and more competition. Need to replace a few players this new season so my aim is a top 8 position.

Regarding the managers table - yes it is a bit dodgy lol... I came 5th and I was the highest in the managers table out of any other c3 team which is weird (13th overall). Something I will definitely look into when upgrading SL  ;D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 06:16:04 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #756 on: November 13, 2018, 09:24:47 PM »
Arsenals Invincibles have come back to where it all began  8)
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #757 on: November 13, 2018, 10:22:26 PM »
I know this is late but congrats to Nij for clinching the title on the last day. It was really tight and I’m sure this season will be the same. Unlucky to Dave who had first position for so long and lost it. I feel your pain mate. Also a shout to Chris who could have won it had results gone his way. All 3 of you had fantastic seasons.

Also a congrats to Lucy for winning the ICC and bringing it to C3. Sorry guys, made it to two major finals and lost both (I am Purple Gelato hehe but wanted to keep it low-key till the season finished).. always a next time but I’m proud I got that far in my first season back but I’ve realised I always bottle finals. Been in all 3 so far and lost all. I also remember back in the days being like 12 points clear in FL1 with only 5 games to go and I bottled that to along with a TCL final to. I still believe one day I will win a major (I hope)

A big welcome to the new teams promoted. Will make this season incredibly spicy. Also I see Mr C and Ty have taken computer slots I think? Always good to see a X-1-1 without any cpu teams and more competition. Need to replace a few players this new season so my aim is a top 8 position.

Regarding the managers table - yes it is a bit dodgy lol... I came 5th and I was the highest in the managers table out of any other c3 team which is weird (13th overall). Something I will definitely look into when upgrading SL  ;D

I try to be competitive but this team will be a challenge to compete with such great managers in this conference

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #758 on: November 17, 2018, 03:18:27 PM »
Conference 3 cup semi finals

Games take place tomorrow, GOOD LUCK ALL

The Rumour Mill   vs    Purple Gelato   
Lucys Wanderers   vs    Hoarse Whisperers
Rathpeacon

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #759 on: November 17, 2018, 05:04:07 PM »
Thought that it may be you Kush,
Well done for reaching the two finals !
Ty back as well as Booksie
Could be even harder to qualify for the Elite Cup in C3
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #760 on: November 20, 2018, 02:23:15 PM »
Conference 3 cup semi finals

Games take place tomorrow, GOOD LUCK ALL

The Rumour Mill   vs    Purple Gelato   
Lucys Wanderers   vs    Hoarse Whisperers

These games take place today since the game was broken.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL, MAY THE BEST TWO TEAMS WIN  :D
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #761 on: November 20, 2018, 04:13:43 PM »
Wow, two very close matches in the semi finals today. Rumour Mill led from the 28th minute and extended their lead in the 73rd before Purple Gelato got one back late on to give Rumour Mill a nervous finish.

In the other game, former conference 3 cup champions Lucy's Wanderers had a hard fought 1-0 win over conference 3 top dogs Hoarse Whisperers. Lucy's goalkeeper and back three put in some superb performance. Lucy doesn't concede many and could be hard to beat in the final!

The Rumour Mill   2-1    Purple Gelato   
Lucys Wanderers   1-0    Hoarse Whisperers

The final takes place on Tuesday 27th, if the game doesn't break down again ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #762 on: November 28, 2018, 02:24:09 PM »
Congratulations to Lucy who won the conference 3 cup for the second time with a 2-0
 win over The Rumour Mill.

Well done to all for playing again. I'll start another contest for this season for 8 teams only. We should be able to get it started quickly.
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #763 on: November 28, 2018, 03:11:21 PM »
congrats Lucy ☺️

Offline lucylou

« Reply #764 on: November 29, 2018, 12:32:30 PM »
Thank you.  Winning gave me a much needed lift to my spirits.😊