https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273278 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #885 on: May 12, 2019, 09:07:24 PM »
CONFERENCE CUP SEMI FINALS

Hoarse Whisperers 2-0 Wizards
This was expected to be a close one and expectations were lived up to. Hoarse took the lead after 22 minutes but Wizards had the best of things after that. 52% possession and 14 shots was not enough for Wizards to draw level. Hoarse scored a second in the 88th minute to qualify for the final. Can Hoarse Whisperers win their first conference 3 cup?

Rathpeacon 2-1 Purple Gelato
Rathpeacon scored early in this one. A change of tactics saw Gelato getting a good foothold in the game and they started to create countless opportunities. On 60 minutes, they got a deserved equaliser but Rathpeacon struck with 6 minutes to go to take an undeserved lead. Despite Gelato's best efforts, Rathpeacon held on.
Can Rathpeacon defend their conference 3 cup?

As an interesting aside, Hoarse Whisperers and Rathpeacon meet in the FL cup final too.  :D

Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #886 on: May 13, 2019, 10:10:18 AM »
good luck you two! :D

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #887 on: May 15, 2019, 11:46:38 AM »
Sorry Nij to break your unbeaten record... if you could drop some more points that would be awesome! 
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #888 on: May 15, 2019, 01:37:59 PM »
Sorry Nij to break your unbeaten record... if you could drop some more points that would be awesome!

;D  would be nice if Hoarse went on a bad run. He beat me in the FL final yesterday, his team is way too good  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #889 on: May 15, 2019, 02:45:27 PM »

;D  would be nice if Hoarse went on a bad run. He beat me in the FL final yesterday, his team is way too good  ;)

I still have 2 very hard games to go against you and Globus....Nij most likely to be champions with his very strong team but you just never know. I'd be very chuffed coming second.

Would have been squeaky bum time had I beaten Dave, but he got me  :( .. Well played Sir! Always difficult to get a result against you especially when your changing tactics last second.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 02:49:02 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #890 on: May 15, 2019, 11:06:21 PM »
Yes, Well done Kush and unlucky Cove.
I remembered to set up after forgetting Sunday as I was distracted by other things …..
Got another distraction on Saturday so you may have a chance !
I'm peaking now after reaching 812 during the season, I'm down to 800 now and about to drop again when my super keeper will start to fail.
Still can't touch the Imps though, I've recommended him to the Sheik when Pep goes :)
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #891 on: May 16, 2019, 08:44:21 AM »
Blimey Nij, that is some epic stats right there... Don't think I've heard of any team have 812 before.
It's a damn surprise I scored when we were on equal tactics.... I am currently on 764 if I put my strongest team out.
I think the Imps has the password for every user :p .... Top top quality manager.... Might have to go to 1-1-1 to give him a semi challenge one day!
Forum Admin

Gull

« Reply #892 on: May 16, 2019, 11:03:58 AM »
Might have to go to 1-1-1 to give him a semi

Excuse me?  ;D

Offline dannyjames

« Reply #893 on: May 16, 2019, 02:47:13 PM »
Hahaaa ;D

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #894 on: May 16, 2019, 11:26:44 PM »
Might have to go to 1-1-1 to give him a semi

Excuse me?  ;D

lmao, good one Gull.
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #895 on: May 19, 2019, 08:31:26 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP FINAL

Apologies, I didnt get a chance to preview today's final. The summary was that Hoarse Whisperers and the dominant team in conference 3 were in the cup final for the third time but had lost their previous two final appearance. Could they finally land the title as one part of a league and cup double? Rathpeacon were playing in their fourth final and are the defending champions. Could they retain their title?

Hoarse Whisperers 0-1 Rathpeacon

This game couldnt have been closer. Both teams set up to play counter attack and both changed the defence straight after the kick off. The first half was very uneventful but Rathpeacon changed to attacking at half time and took the lead after 75 minutes when man of the match ariel hassle scored with a bicycle. Hoarse changed to counter attack but Rathpeacon held on the retain the conference 3 cup.

Thanks to all for playing again. I hope you all enjoyed it. We will go again next season.
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #896 on: May 20, 2019, 07:44:14 AM »
well done Cove!! :D

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #897 on: May 20, 2019, 09:48:13 AM »
Thanks  ;D

Hoarse beat beat in the FL cup final, I would have hated to lose two finals to him but I would like to see him doing a league and cup double sometime.

But now I am going to try and do a cup three in a row  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #898 on: May 20, 2019, 03:03:20 PM »
Well done Cove. Always hard to win the cup let alone retain it.
Forum Admin

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #899 on: May 21, 2019, 10:10:32 PM »
Well done Cove,
Sorry been a bit busy this week :)
Only the one and only Hoarses