https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273274 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #915 on: July 06, 2019, 07:21:47 PM »
well done Globus!!

and great work Cove

Thanks and hard luck, maybe you will go one better next season.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #916 on: July 06, 2019, 07:37:21 PM »
Congrats Globus. Well played!

Also a big shout out to Cove for sorting the cup every season. Thanks buddy.

Season getting close to finishing...... I’m hoping to wrap up the title soon as I got some really tough fixtures towards the end. Hoping I don’t bottle it like the ICC final today lol.... 5 major finals and have lost all  :( :( :(
Atleast I won the FL cup though  8)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 07:39:46 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #917 on: July 07, 2019, 08:18:50 AM »
Thanks guys 😊👍

and big thanks Cove ror running this.  Great job!
Wizards by Globus

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #918 on: July 07, 2019, 02:43:04 PM »
Nice of Saiyan Warriors going 90min psycho on me with albert as the ref.

4 injuries and facing Nij tonight ..... well atleast 3 of them are mild concussions somehow.
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #919 on: July 07, 2019, 05:06:42 PM »
Saiyan uses Pyscho sometimes. I know there is an unwritten rule about not playing pyscho but for me, it's part of the game and if someone wants to use pyscho, that's ok even though i've suffered from playing other pyscho teams.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #920 on: July 07, 2019, 05:11:21 PM »
Saiyan uses Pyscho sometimes. I know there is an unwritten rule about not playing pyscho but for me, it's part of the game and if someone wants to use pyscho, that's ok even though i've suffered from playing other pyscho teams.

It's understandable to play psycho with 'Nutter' referees but one knows if used on a 'pansy' or 'normal' referee, your most likely going to lose the match due to red cards and injure your opponents players. 9/10 managers who do this, do it on purpose to screw you over so yeh .... but as you said it's part of the game and you can't stop it so it is what it is.
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #921 on: July 07, 2019, 09:27:00 PM »

It's understandable to play psycho with 'Nutter' referees but one knows if used on a 'pansy' or 'normal' referee, your most likely going to lose the match due to red cards and injure your opponents players. 9/10 managers who do this, do it on purpose to screw you over so yeh .... but as you said it's part of the game and you can't stop it so it is what it is.

It is sort of part of the game in real life too. In the modern game it doesnt happen much but once upon a time, a team would target their opponents best players even if that meant that they could pick up a red card. Taken out the opposition's best player could make that red card worth it.

In rugby, the out halves get targeted all the time, I can't understand why modern soccer players dont send a fella out to break Messi or Ronaldo's legs? Your player gets a red card and the opposition loses their star for the season. Seems like a great tactic  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #922 on: July 08, 2019, 12:12:56 PM »

It is sort of part of the game in real life too. In the modern game it doesnt happen much but once upon a time, a team would target their opponents best players even if that meant that they could pick up a red card. Taken out the opposition's best player could make that red card worth it.

In rugby, the out halves get targeted all the time, I can't understand why modern soccer players dont send a fella out to break Messi or Ronaldo's legs? Your player gets a red card and the opposition loses their star for the season. Seems like a great tactic  ;D

Yeh mate I get what you mean.

I think the problem is in real life if you purposely attempt to injure someone severely, your more than likely going to be charged heavily by your football commission and be banned for a long period of time rather than just the default? Remember Roy Keane smashing Alf-Inge Haland's knee which resulted him in having to retire.... I think Keane was banned for like 10 games or something along with a hefty fine.

Not to fussed about it now as it didn't affect my performance yesterday and managed to get the 3 points that I needed  8)
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #923 on: July 08, 2019, 05:37:47 PM »
Or you could go to jail for assault too but it's a small price to pay to win  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #924 on: July 11, 2019, 12:39:24 PM »
Woohoo, real chuffed to have wrapped up the division with 2 games to spare especially with my last 2 games being against Nish & Globus.

I'm hoping this is one of many to come  8)

Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #925 on: July 11, 2019, 07:58:00 PM »
oh man, do i still have to play you again? there’s my tilt at a strong end gone 😂

all that aside, congrats kush!! you have had a stellar season and your defense is legendary 😬

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #926 on: July 12, 2019, 01:08:29 PM »
oh man, do i still have to play you again? there’s my tilt at a strong end gone 😂

all that aside, congrats kush!! you have had a stellar season and your defense is legendary 😬

Thanks Nish, much appreciated.
It has been a great season and hoping to top it off with the TCL.

I'll try go easy tonight on you ;)
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #927 on: July 12, 2019, 02:47:08 PM »
Well done Kush, you've done great this season.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #928 on: July 12, 2019, 03:26:39 PM »
Well done Kush, you've done great this season.

Thank you boss  8)
Forum Admin

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #929 on: July 15, 2019, 04:34:47 PM »
Well done Kush.
I never recovered from a poor start
Roll on next season...
Only the one and only Hoarses