https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273246 times)

Offline bluestarknights

Re: Conference Three
« Reply #945 on: August 05, 2019, 07:57:02 AM »
come on, get in you two more people :D

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #946 on: August 06, 2019, 11:03:33 PM »
The cup is full. First round takes place on Tuesday. I'll post my preview closer to the time to ensure recent league form is included.

Thanks everyone and good luck!
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #947 on: August 13, 2019, 07:52:25 AM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP ROUND ONE

Rathpeacon   vs    Wizards   
The two most successful recent cup teams meet in the this one. Rathpeacon won the cup in seasons 10 and 11 and Wizards are the defending champions and also won the cu in season 8. Very little seperates these two in the league. Wizards are 6th in 3-1-1 and Rathpeacon are 7th. This could go either way.

Purple Gelato   vs    Hoarse Whisperers   
3-1-1 champions Purple Gelato host 3-1-1 kingpins Hoarse Whisperers in the tie of the round. Gelato have won the cup on two occasions but Hoarse has never won the cup. This is another game that is impossible to call.

The Rumour Mill   vs    Blue Star Knights   
The Rumour Mill entertain current 3-1-1 leaders Blue Star Knights in what should be a very interesting tie. Rumour Mill have had an up and down season to date but 3 wins and a draw in their last four league games might indicate an improvement in form. Blue Star are unbeaten in the league are sit on top of 3-1-1. Can their league form transfer to the cup?

Teamo supremo   vs    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs
Teamo Surpemo from 3-2-3 host 3-1-1 side MMMRS Phoenix Pigs in the bottom tie. MMMRS are occasional participants in the cup but went all the way in season 9. Supremo might be operating in a lower league but they have assembled a very strong squad and have an impressive trophy cabinet. Can they cause a shock here?

Roll Of Honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #948 on: August 13, 2019, 06:58:12 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE ROUND ONE REPORTS

Rathpeacon   0-1   Wizards  
As routine as 1-0 wins can be for Wizards who had more possession and shots in this one and finally made the breakthrough on 54 minutes. Rathpeacon offered little in front of goal.

Purple Gelato   2-0   Hoarse Whisperers    
3-1-1 champions Purple Gelato were always in control in this one. A goal in either half was enough to see them safely into round two.

The Rumour Mill   0-1    Blue Star Knights   
Probably the most exciting game of the day but just one goal to show from two teams who went all out from the off. A 57th minute strike sees 3-1-1 leaders Blue star into round two.

Teamo supremo   0-4    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs
MMMRS Phoenix Pigs were much too good for Teamo Supremo today running out 4-0 winners in the end. Teamo should gain some good experience from this and hopefully will be back stronger next season.

Semi finals
Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Purple Gelato   
Wizards   vs    Blue Star Knights
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #949 on: August 23, 2019, 08:10:40 AM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP SEMI FINALS

Apologies, it's been a busy week and I didnt get a chance to preview the semi finals. Here is my report.

MMMRS Phoenix Pigs 0 - 2 Purple Gelato
A very strong performance by Gelato who were always in control in this one. A brace for Marcus Rashford on 27 and 78 minutes was enough to see them through. Can Gelato win their third cup? 

Wizards 2 - 1 Blue Star Knights
Defending champions Wizards are through to the final but they were made sweat for much of the game by 3-1-1 leaders Blue Star Knights. Blue Star took the lead on 35 minutes but a late 86th equaliser for Wizards took the game to extra time. Wizards won out with a 111th minute winner.

Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #950 on: August 23, 2019, 10:44:15 AM »
good luck you two, well played Wiz.. thought it was my season but such is life :P

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #951 on: August 23, 2019, 12:37:58 PM »
Thanks Nish, will be very tough against the Wizards... they thumped me a couple of days ago in the league.

Nish, your having a stellar season mate... let's see if you can handle the pressure at the last hurdle :)
I can officially say I am out of this seasons 3-1-1 title race... not good enough at all.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #952 on: August 23, 2019, 05:26:53 PM »
Thanks guys.

Good luck Kush!!
Wizards by Globus

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #953 on: August 26, 2019, 10:39:24 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP FINAL

Final number 13 Wizards v Purple Gelato
Defending champions Wizards have made it all the way to the final but standing in their way is Purple Gelato. Both teams have won the conference 3 cup on two occasions but one will become the first three time cup champion.

Wizards defeated Rathpeacon in round one and beat 3-1-1 leaders Blue Star Knights in round two. Purple Gelato beat 3-1-1 kingpins Hoarse Whispers in round one and travelled to MMMRS Phoenix Pigs in round two and scored a famous victory.

Gelato are third in 3-1-1 and Wizards are 4th. There will be little between these two. Gelato have not conceded a goal en route to the final, will that defence be enough to win the cup? Wizards have won the cup on two of the last five seasons, will their recent cup experience be enough to win a third title?

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS

Paths to the final

Round one
Rathpeacon   0-1   Wizards 
Purple Gelato   2-0   Hoarse Whisperers

Semi final
Wizards 2 - 1 Blue Star Knights
MMMRS Phoenix Pigs 0 - 2 Purple Gelato

Roll Of Honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #954 on: August 27, 2019, 07:56:00 AM »
good luck you two, stellar that one of you will become the first THREE time champion :D

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #955 on: August 27, 2019, 10:50:09 AM »
Thanks Nish, will be very tough against the Wizards... they thumped me a couple of days ago in the league.

Nish, your having a stellar season mate... let's see if you can handle the pressure at the last hurdle :)
I can officially say I am out of this seasons 3-1-1 title race... not good enough at all.

i wouldn't be averse to you taking a holiday today ;) concentrate on the cup!

i never expected to have a decent season, lost 8 players across the season so squad is on bare bones (majority of those8 were starters) but such is the form factor i guess :P chuffed if i can wrap it up

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #956 on: August 27, 2019, 08:17:49 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP FINAL

Purple Gelato 2-0 Wizards

Congratulations to Purple Gelato who have won the conference 3 cup for the third time. A first half brace from Frederico Bernardeschi put them 2-0 ahead at the break and a solid defensive second half performance was enough to give them the cup.

Gelato can be proud of not conceding a goal en route to the title while Wizards should be proud of a strong title defence.

THANKS AS ALWAYS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART, CONFRATULATIONS TO GELATO AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN NEXT SEASON

Roll Of Honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato

Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #957 on: August 28, 2019, 09:37:31 AM »
well done Mustapha! :D and you ended my unbeaten run :P

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #958 on: August 28, 2019, 04:59:41 PM »
Thanks guys, happy to win my first c3 cup under the Gelato franchise.

Nish I'm sorry I ended your unbeaten run...I guess it just was not meant to happen!.... Bit of revenge there for scoring the 90th minute winner in our previous division game  ;)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #959 on: August 28, 2019, 06:27:41 PM »
😂 my team is running on fumes now. need to wrap up the title