https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273257 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1020 on: November 04, 2019, 08:48:20 AM »
13 teams now, just need 3 more.

CONFERENCE THREE CUP SIGN UP

KINDLY SPONSORED BY KUSH

ADDITIONAL CREDITS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1000 credits to the winner
750 credits to the runner up
500 credits to semi finalists

Sign up here for the best cup competition on Sunday league and it's FREE to enter!!!!

1. Rathpeacon
2. Blue Star Knights
3. Purple Gelato
4. Wizards
5. Teamo Supremo
6. Ant Hill Mob
7. Hoarse Whisperers
8. MMMRS Phoenix Pigs
9. The Rumour Mill
10. Saiyan Warriors
11. AC Upstreet
12. D Rivals
13. Real Salt Lake
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1021 on: November 04, 2019, 01:45:02 PM »
Fantastic Cove, hopefully we can get 3 more. Come on peeps it's free to enter, with a even bigger prize pool thanks to Nish 8) and games are going to be played every 7 days...
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1022 on: November 07, 2019, 11:42:36 PM »
Still stuck at 13. Hope to get some more interest but it is not looking good right now.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1023 on: November 08, 2019, 07:25:12 AM »
I have 14 now and a 16th team if we can get to 15.

That means we have 15 teams willing to play. I need one more team. Any one interested in this?
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1024 on: November 08, 2019, 09:55:37 AM »
come on lads!! :D let's do it!!

(if you want, i can offer my 2nd team and not do tactics for them)  -c6 though

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1025 on: November 08, 2019, 07:07:48 PM »
That might work. I'd like to hear people's views.

The team who drew BlueStar's second team in round one would effectively have a bye into the next round. Would be a lucky break for someone but would allow us to start.

What do people think?
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1026 on: November 09, 2019, 10:41:54 AM »
We have another conference 3 team so I think, (fingers crossed), that we have 16 teams.

I'll start sending out the passwords now.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1027 on: November 09, 2019, 06:23:15 PM »
Everyone should have the password, 6 have joined so far, hope everyone else joins quickly.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1028 on: November 11, 2019, 06:53:00 PM »
Waiting for the last four teams to join.

Please join quickly.

Given that the season is half ways over, does anyone object if games are played every 3 days?
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1029 on: November 11, 2019, 10:30:15 PM »
Passwords resent, hope to get this filled soon......
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1030 on: November 12, 2019, 04:40:00 AM »
Waiting for the last four teams to join.

Please join quickly.

Given that the season is half ways over, does anyone object if games are played every 3 days?

no issue on my side, and makes it last a little longer ☺️

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1031 on: November 12, 2019, 04:41:09 AM »
also, Gelato.. if you could lose some games.. that would be great 🙃 thanks 😬

sincerely
the rest of the league 😘

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1032 on: November 12, 2019, 12:50:33 PM »

sincerely
the rest of the league 😘

You will get your wish Nish. 5 players injured and I got Nij tonight....

Thanks Saiyan Warriors you absolute twat for playing psycho 90 minutes on me with Pieman as the ref and injuring 5 of my main squad players.

Honestly this is not fair. You can blatantly tell it was intentional and this is not the first time they have done this to me.

That's my title hopes probably gone down the drain..... I might leave C3 next season cause this is bull..... I'm so pissed off right about now.

You can play normal aggression with the same ref in a friendly http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=9909631 but you go psycho on me?
Only other time they have gone pyscho this season is against Ramsgate when Buster Jones as ref....I am 100% sure they intentionally went psycho to sabotage me.

Now the question is why did they do this if there is nothing to gain from doing so? Unless they have a second team in secret in 3-1-1 .... I don't know

« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 01:02:19 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1033 on: November 12, 2019, 01:23:14 PM »

sincerely
the rest of the league 😘

Thanks Saiyan Warriors you absolute twat for playing psycho 90 minutes on me with Pieman as the ref and injuring 5 of my main squad players.

Honestly this is not fair. You can blatantly tell it was intentional and this is not the first time they have done this to me.

That's my title hopes probably gone down the drain..... I might leave C3 next season cause this is bull..... I'm so pissed off right about now.

You can play normal aggression with the same ref in a friendly http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=9909631 but you go psycho on me?
Only other time they have gone pyscho this season is against Ramsgate when Buster Jones as ref....I am 100% sure they intentionally went psycho to sabotage me.

Now the question is why did they do this if there is nothing to gain from doing so? Unless they have a second team in secret in 3-1-1 .... I don't know

Hello Kush,

Yes, it is frustrating but Saiyan plays pyscho quite often. You need to play nutter or pyscho also. Like you, I've learned the hard way.

There has always been a psycho aggression debate on sundayleague. I know there is an unwritten rule about not playing pyscho but in Saiyan's defence, he is entitled to play pyscho if he chooses.

I hope he joins the cup soon, he is one of the players that I am waiting for.

I wonder will he draw you in round one  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1034 on: November 12, 2019, 01:36:03 PM »

sincerely
the rest of the league 😘

Hello Kush,

Yes, it is frustrating but Saiyan plays pyscho quite often. You need to play nutter or pyscho also. Like you, I've learned the hard way.

There has always been a psycho aggression debate on sundayleague. I know there is an unwritten rule about not playing pyscho but in Saiyan's defence, he is entitled to play pyscho if he chooses.

I hope he joins the cup soon, he is one of the players that I am waiting for.

I wonder will he draw you in round one  ;)

I'm sorry Cove but i'm not having it. Yes your right he plays often high aggression but he has not this season except for 1 game with Ramsgate where it was a nutter referee so one can understand playing psycho.

All other referees similar to Pieman in regards to aggression, Saiyan has played with pansy/normal aggression. Moreover a friendly game against Pieman in which he scheduled was with normal aggression for the full 90 minutes.

What bothers me the most is that he put psycho intentionally to injure my players... There is no way around that. If you played like this in real life in the Premier League, one would get fined and banned. It is not fair at all and I have a busy fixture list with important games and this will have a big effect on upcoming results. I can't afford to match his aggression as firstly one doesn't know if they will play pyscho and secondly I can't afford to have a ton loads of players banned the next day for getting red cards. I could potentially lose the game and 3 points if I went on psycho and they played the right aggression.

To summarise everything.... Saiyan you are a big bellend and that's all I have to say about that.

Our next division game, Terrence is the ref... Let's see if he does psycho again. If he does, I'm leaving C3.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 01:41:16 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin