https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273248 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1035 on: November 12, 2019, 06:34:52 PM »
also, Gelato.. if you could lose some games.. that would be great 🙃 thanks 😬

sincerely
the rest of the league 😘

You will get your wish Nish. 5 players injured and I got Nij tonight....

Thanks Saiyan Warriors you absolute twat for playing psycho 90 minutes on me with Pieman as the ref and injuring 5 of my main squad players.

Honestly this is not fair. You can blatantly tell it was intentional and this is not the first time they have done this to me.

That's my title hopes probably gone down the drain..... I might leave C3 next season cause this is bull..... I'm so pissed off right about now.

You can play normal aggression with the same ref in a friendly http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=9909631 but you go psycho on me?
Only other time they have gone pyscho this season is against Ramsgate when Buster Jones as ref....I am 100% sure they intentionally went psycho to sabotage me.

Now the question is why did they do this if there is nothing to gain from doing so? Unless they have a second team in secret in 3-1-1 .... I don't know

Hello Kush,

Yes, it is frustrating but Saiyan plays pyscho quite often. You need to play nutter or pyscho also. Like you, I've learned the hard way.

There has always been a psycho aggression debate on sundayleague. I know there is an unwritten rule about not playing pyscho but in Saiyan's defence, he is entitled to play pyscho if he chooses.

I hope he joins the cup soon, he is one of the players that I am waiting for.

I wonder will he draw you in round one  ;)

I'm sorry Cove but i'm not having it. Yes your right he plays often high aggression but he has not this season except for 1 game with Ramsgate where it was a nutter referee so one can understand playing psycho.

All other referees similar to Pieman in regards to aggression, Saiyan has played with pansy/normal aggression. Moreover a friendly game against Pieman in which he scheduled was with normal aggression for the full 90 minutes.

What bothers me the most is that he put psycho intentionally to injure my players... There is no way around that. If you played like this in real life in the Premier League, one would get fined and banned. It is not fair at all and I have a busy fixture list with important games and this will have a big effect on upcoming results. I can't afford to match his aggression as firstly one doesn't know if they will play pyscho and secondly I can't afford to have a ton loads of players banned the next day for getting red cards. I could potentially lose the game and 3 points if I went on psycho and they played the right aggression.

To summarise everything.... Saiyan you are a big bellend and that's all I have to say about that.

Our next division game, Terrence is the ref... Let's see if he does psycho again. If he does, I'm leaving C3.

Hello Kush,

Sorry, that was a poor attempt on my part to try and smooth things out a little.

I do hope to see Saiyan entering the cup soon and I really hope ye meet in round one, I'd love to write a preview for that game  ;D
Rathpeacon

Gull

« Reply #1036 on: November 12, 2019, 09:39:05 PM »
He played Psycho against me in a division game (1-1 v Ant Hill Mob) albeit when Buster Jones was the referee.

Offline lucylou

« Reply #1037 on: November 12, 2019, 11:13:02 PM »
Hi Kush
On the last day of my season Saiyan  played Psycho entire match with me and next day with Rumour Mill. He changed from pansy to psycho on kickoff. He knows it was a pansy referee!  I hope he hasn’t spoiled your whole season.
Lucy

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1038 on: November 13, 2019, 04:48:53 AM »
Hey Kush, he did it to me the season before (or last season) when i was top. i assumed it was just an error but it seems a genuine tactic now. must be the wimbeldon from the 80s coming through 😭 at least you got a draw last night (and i lost), you are in stellar form so i hope the injuries don’t damage your season (but you can drop points if you like, that would be very nice of you 😘). i hope you don’t leave C3, you’re truly loved here bud -just see the number of people on your side ❤️

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1039 on: November 13, 2019, 12:31:20 PM »
Thanks for the support guys I really appreciate it.

If I'm honest, I don't want to leave C3... It's the hardest and most interesting conference out there at the moment and I'm loving every bit of it but there's only so much a team can take. I've already been smoked this season with lots of injuries and awols and to get purposely butchered by Saiyan just killed me. I've started incredibly well this season still undefeated and the next few division games are vital for me if I am going to go all the way. Not to mention other important competitions like TCL, Champ of Champs, UCB and I'm still in two of the majors. Thankfully I didn't get the L yesterday but could easily have.

It's exactly what Lucy said, he knows which referee's are pansies etc and him going psycho on me and others in the past is a blatant intentional sabotage. A real pity because on his day Saiyan can be a pain as I've had some tough matches against them previously so I just don't get why he would purposely take the piss. There's no benefit from them doing this as your going to lose the game, get loads of banned players and potentially even injure your own players. Nevertheless, I hope you get relegated and I hope to meet you first round of the C3 Cup so i can whoop your ass and go psycho on you.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline deca

« Reply #1040 on: November 13, 2019, 04:33:34 PM »
it's a real shame that we have managers playing with the intention of deliberately injuring another manager's players.

i had this the other day with one of my teams where 4 players were taken out, and with hindsight i should of played pycho against psycho and risked having bans.

At least C3 scored maximum points in the UCB today  :)

Don't let it get you down Kush, it's a pity we don't have the powers to suspend a manager for a certain time, or take them out of the game altogether if using this deliberate ploy.

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1041 on: November 14, 2019, 03:32:00 PM »
it's a real shame that we have managers playing with the intention of deliberately injuring another manager's players.

i had this the other day with one of my teams where 4 players were taken out, and with hindsight i should of played pycho against psycho and risked having bans.

At least C3 scored maximum points in the UCB today  :)

Don't let it get you down Kush, it's a pity we don't have the powers to suspend a manager for a certain time, or take them out of the game altogether if using this deliberate ploy.

Regards

Deca

Thanks Deca.

I guess it is what it is.... We can't stop someone doing this so we just have play on. My frustrations are over but as you said, it is a real shame these things happen.

Just sucks as you don't know when they will decide to sabotage you as they don't do this all the time. It's also hard to know when they will do this because if you assume they will go psycho and they actually don't, it will be you who looks stupid if you do psycho and a very good chance of dropping points.

Just hope everyone watches out in 3-1-1 when facing Saiyan.
Forum Admin

Offline lucylou

« Reply #1042 on: November 14, 2019, 06:42:37 PM »
Hi all
Lucys Wanderers play Saiyan next. I’m beyond worrying about looking stupid. I’m living dangerously every day anyway. No pain no gain?😄
Lucy

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1043 on: November 14, 2019, 06:52:30 PM »
Hi all
Lucys Wanderers play Saiyan next. I’m beyond worrying about looking stupid. I’m living dangerously every day anyway. No pain no gain?😄
Lucy

Just make sure you play nutter. That will reduce the risk of injury, of course you still might get some but best to try and eliminate some part of the risk.
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1044 on: November 15, 2019, 04:28:17 AM »
Hi all
Lucy

sea of red there in that game 😳 my turn tonight with butch gravelneck on duty 🤢

Offline lucylou

« Reply #1045 on: November 15, 2019, 07:11:49 AM »
Hi All,
The match with Saigon turned out to be painless for my team. I had NO injuries and only one player to sit out 1 game for a red card. Saigon lost a player for 12 weeks with a broken leg.😂 Hopefully he’ll see what he’s doing makes no sense.
I want him relegated!
Lucy

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1046 on: November 15, 2019, 11:43:11 AM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP UPDATE

I am still waiting for D Rivals and Saiyan Warriors to enter the cup. They have both been mailed several times. I hope they enter soon, it's a pity that the cup has started so late, it will have to be games every 3 days now.  :(

Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1047 on: November 15, 2019, 02:34:33 PM »
Hi All,
The match with Saigon turned out to be painless for my team. I had NO injuries and only one player to sit out 1 game for a red card. Saigon lost a player for 12 weeks with a broken leg.😂 Hopefully he’ll see what he’s doing makes no sense.
I want him relegated!
Lucy

Well done Lucy. Glad to hear you escaped unharmed! Hope he gets a taste of his own medicine.

I just hope I haven't aggravated him into playing psycho against every team now. I'm sorry but I had to call him out for what he has been doing. Good luck Nish tonight lol 
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1048 on: November 15, 2019, 02:41:38 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP UPDATE

I am still waiting for D Rivals and Saiyan Warriors to enter the cup. They have both been mailed several times. I hope they enter soon, it's a pity that the cup has started so late, it will have to be games every 3 days now.  :(

Cove if we are still missing we can do;

1) Me and Nish can put our second teams in
2) Any Ex 3-1-1 managers can come back to compete as a one off
3) Any manager who is looking to join 3-1-1 next season can come and test themselves
4) Random wildcards to enter (any team as a guest of C3)
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1049 on: November 15, 2019, 03:18:48 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP UPDATE

Cove if we are still missing we can do;

1) Me and Nish can put our second teams in
2) Any Ex 3-1-1 managers can come back to compete as a one off
3) Any manager who is looking to join 3-1-1 next season can come and test themselves
4) Random wildcards to enter (any team as a guest of C3)

Thanks Kush,

Saiyan has joined, I am just waiting on D Rivals.

If they don't join by tomorrow, I'm going to create a new team, move them to C3 and add them in. Someone will have an easy round 1 game but at least everyone will get to play.
Rathpeacon