https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273255 times)

Offline bluestarknights

Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1050 on: November 15, 2019, 07:01:31 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP UPDATE

I am still waiting for D Rivals and Saiyan Warriors to enter the cup. They have both been mailed several times. I hope they enter soon, it's a pity that the cup has started so late, it will have to be games every 3 days now.  :(

Cove if we are still missing we can do;

1) Me and Nish can put our second teams in
2) Any Ex 3-1-1 managers can come back to compete as a one off
3) Any manager who is looking to join 3-1-1 next season can come and test themselves
4) Random wildcards to enter (any team as a guest of C3)

Thanks Kush,

Saiyan has joined, I am just waiting on D Rivals.

If they don't join by tomorrow, I'm going to create a new team, move them to C3 and add them in. Someone will have an easy round 1 game but at least everyone will get to play.

ironically it will be saiyan who gets the easy round 1 😂

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1051 on: November 16, 2019, 05:47:09 AM »
5 injuries, 4 of which are mild concussion. not the worst, but there goes ucb run for my bsk :-/ sorry in advance

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1052 on: November 16, 2019, 03:23:15 PM »
5 injuries, 4 of which are mild concussion. not the worst, but there goes ucb run for my bsk :-/ sorry in advance

Not to bad, could have been a lot worse. I think we have come to a conclusion now that Saiyan will most likely play psycho now against all the top 8 teams. He has clearly read the messages we have written in the forums which most likely has infuriated him and now is playing psycho on the regular.

Looks like I've drawn them in the cup... Should be fun :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1053 on: November 16, 2019, 03:44:42 PM »

Looks like I've drawn them in the cup... Should be fun :D

;D will be, I think BBC are covering the game live. I'm going to enjoy previewing this game.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1054 on: November 23, 2019, 10:16:11 AM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP STARTS TODAY

It took a long time to get started but today the 16 team conference 3 cup starts. Thanks to everyone for your patience, thanks to the cup sponsors and good luck to everyone.

Our sponsors are:

Kushberry/Purple Gelato
Blue Star Knights

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR PLAYING

Rathpeacon   vs    Lucys Wanderers   
6th v 7th in 3-1-1 meet here. This game could go either way or all the way to extra time. Both teams have won the cup twice, could one of them go all the way this season?

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Teamo supremo
MMMMRS Phoenix Pigs had a great start to the 3-1-1 season but have been in patchy league form of late. Teamo Supremo of 3-2-1 will be plucky opponents but the 3-1-1 side should win this one.

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    Wizards   
Defending champions Hoarse Whisperers entertain two time cup winners Wizards. Both sides are having decent seasons and lie 3rd and 4th in 3-1-1. This one is impossible to call.

Real Salt Lake   vs    Blue Star Knights   
Real Salt Lake of 3-3-1 will be tough opponents for high flying top league opponents Blue Star Knights. Real Star are building a nice team but Blue Star's fire power should see them win out.

The Rumour Mill   vs    A.C.Upstreet   
It's 8th v 9th in 3-1-1 meeting in this one. Both sides are having mediocre league campaigns but a decent cup run would be a welcome boost as both try to make a top 8 or top 6, (Europa cup), league position.

Ant Hill Mob   vs    CSI-Ramsgate   
Another top league clash here. Ant Hill Mob seem to be safe from relegation now and this cup game might a chance to throw the shackles off. CSI are making a welcome return to the cup. Lying 8th the league, they could be contenders.

Purple Gelato   vs    Saiyan Warriors -LIVE TV GAME  - PRESS THE RED BUTTON
This is the tie of the round. Purple Gelato is top of 3-1-1 while Saiyan Warriors are 12th. In their recent league game, Saiyan's pyscho tactics resulted in injuries to 5 Gelato players and significant verbals afterwards.
This one will be spicy, expect plenty of fireworks and incidents.

D Rivals   vs    We Play Like Girls
D Rivals of 3-1-3 entertain we play like girls of 3-3-2. Both sides will be underdogs to win the cup but the draw has given each has a good chance of progressing to round two. Home advantage might be enough to see D Rivals through.

Roll Of Honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1055 on: November 23, 2019, 02:02:44 PM »
Great report Cove.

Butch is the ref today LOL, lots of red cards coming up  ::)
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1056 on: November 23, 2019, 03:44:04 PM »

CONFERENCE 3 CUP ROUND 1

Rathpeacon   4-0    Lucys Wanderers  
The first half was very tight with Rathpeacon leading by 1 at half time. A second Rathpeacon goal early in the second half left Lucy's Wanderers chasing the game. Rathpeacon hit on the break and late goals put a gloss on the scoreboard. 

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   3-1    Teamo supremo
A great cup tie here. MMMMRS took the lead after 16 minutes but Supremo leveled on the half hour mark. Supremo retook the lead after 36. The second half was tight and tense but a third MMMRS goal on 71 minutes was enough to see them reach round 2.

Hoarse Whisperers   1-2    Wizards   
The defending champions have fallen at the first hurdle. Hoarse had the better of the first half and took a deserved lead after 30 minutes. Wizards improved after half time and their persistence paid off when they levelled after 80 minutes. The teams couldn't be separated in normal time. A golden goal after 111 minutes put Wizards into round 2.

Real Salt Lake   0-4    Blue Star Knights 
Very clinical performance by Blue Star who led after ten minutes. No more goals in the first half but three second half goals showed their class. Real Salt Lake will gain from the experience.

The Rumour Mill   3-0    A.C.Upstree
A hat trick by Charlie Von Trapp was the difference between the sides. AC never really threatened while Rumour Mill will fancy their chances of going much further.

Ant Hill Mob   0-5    CSI-Ramsgate 
Very impressive performance by CSI. Five goals and five different scorers will please the CSI boss. Ant Hill had more possession and chances but will be disappointed to have failed to convert.

Purple Gelato   4-1    Saiyan Warriors
The game of the day produced 5 goals, 2 red cards and several injuries as Purple Gelato did enough to make it to round 2. Two goals in each half were enough.

D Rivals   1-11    We Play Like Girls
In the game of the minnows, We Play Like Girls were too good and recorded  very easy victory. The next outing will be a tougher challenge.

THANKS TO ALL. WELL DONE TO THE WINNERS, COMMISERATIONS TO THE LOSERS BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR PLAYING.
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1057 on: November 24, 2019, 03:22:24 PM »
LOVE the write up cove 👌

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1058 on: November 25, 2019, 07:39:58 AM »
well played Mustapha, that's the title pretty much sewn up. You have been stellar :D

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1059 on: November 25, 2019, 01:29:01 PM »
well played Mustapha, that's the title pretty much sewn up. You have been stellar :D

Thanks Nish, that was a thrilling game but the chase is still not over, I have a habit in screwing things up at the last hurdle and I still got some difficult matches remaining so it's still all to play for :D
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1060 on: November 30, 2019, 11:30:55 AM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP QUARTER FINALS

We Play Like Girls   vs    CSI-Ramsgate   
CSI will be favourites to win easy here, the girls have gone much further than expected but could suffer today.

Rathpeacon   vs    Blue Star Knights      
2nd v 6th in 3-1-1 here, Blue Star came close to winning 3-1-1 and mathematically they still can. A good cup run would be a great way to cap a great season.

Purple Gelato   vs    The Rumour Mill   
Gelato have one hand on the league title, could they be the first team to complete the league/cup double? Rumour Mill will  be a tough test,  this one will be close

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Wizards   
 4th v 5th in 3-1-1 here. Little separates these two in the league and we can expect that this game may need extra time to decide the winner
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1061 on: November 30, 2019, 03:46:02 PM »
well played Cove, my team ran out of steam from the end of last season and didn’t have it in them. all the best lad!

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1062 on: November 30, 2019, 06:04:16 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP QUARTER FINALS

SPONSORED BY:

Kushberry/Purple Gelato
Blue Star Knight
s

We Play Like Girls   0-7    CSI-Ramsgate   
This was always going to be a tough game for the 3-3-2 side and to be fair they gave a good account of themselves, just 2 down at the break. After half time, CSI stepped up a gear and showed their class, Cote de Pabo netting 5.

12 goals scored and none conceded for CSI so far and a semi final place secured, could this be their year?

Rathpeacon   2-1    Blue Star Knights     
Really good cup tie here, scoreless at the break despite many chances for both teams, Rathpeacon just about edged the possession and chances but it was Blue Star who took the lead on the hour mark. They looked to be heading to the semi finals before a late equaliser brought the game to extra time. Rathpeacon took full advantage and a 91st minute golden goal puts them into the semi final.

Purple Gelato   2-1    The Rumour Mill   
I predicated that Rumour Mill would be a tough test and given that few of my predictions come through, I'll restate that here  :D

Gelato took the lead on 14 minutes but despite dominating possession and shots, they couldnt add to their lead. Rumour Mill levelled on half time and a scoreless second half saw extra time being needed. A golden goal winner on 111 minutes saw Gelato through. The DOUBLE IS STILL ON!!!!

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   2-0    Wizards   
This was always going to be a tight game and the statistics show 50% possession each, 11 shots for MMMRS and 12 for Wizards. However creating chances is one thing, taking them is another and if you want to win, you need to convert. A goal in either half was enough to make the semi finals. MMMRS will be fancied to win a second conference 3 cup.

Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1063 on: December 02, 2019, 10:28:38 AM »
Fantastic reviews as always Cove, a quality read!

Title is wrapped now so the double is still on :D

I'm hoping to complete an invincible season (never done this in a X-1-1 before) so that would be awesome but I am in a big pickle. Playing Saiyan tonight which sucks and Butch is the referee. Should I risk psycho vs psycho or will Saiyan pretend to go psycho and play normal like our cup game which then means he has an advantage on me and I could lose since I will have many red cards. Now if I think that and go normal and he actually goes psycho.... I will have a lot of players injured which will hurt my Champions Shield final chances and getting my first official major.

Think Kush think .... ???
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1064 on: December 02, 2019, 12:48:38 PM »
congratulations on the title! :D well defended brother :D quite the conundrum for the final game :P