https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273261 times)

Offline bluestarknights

Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1110 on: February 29, 2020, 11:26:16 AM »
Lost 2-1 to Pyscho Saiyan last night.

Very annoyed about this one. Michael McClintock was the referee.  I played nutter and had 6 yellows and 1 red. Psycho Saiyan only had 4 yellows. I was leading 1-0 but the sending off and an injury lost the game for me.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-\

VAR!!

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1111 on: February 29, 2020, 02:27:46 PM »
I am having a terrible league season, one win in my last 6. No chance of qualifying for TCL now. Strange because i am in the last 16 of TCL. Even making TEL next season looks very unlikely.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1112 on: March 01, 2020, 03:45:16 PM »
I am having a terrible league season, one win in my last 6. No chance of qualifying for TCL now. Strange because i am in the last 16 of TCL. Even making TEL next season looks very unlikely.

Never say never :)

Plus you never know, a team could drop it out meaning 7th place is still vital!

You could go all the way in the TCL as the winner is guranteed a TCL spot next season 8)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 03:47:37 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1113 on: March 01, 2020, 07:26:18 PM »
I'd much prefer to get there on merit so winning TCL is probably by only option. Have one of Brian's teams to beat first, that won't be easy.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1114 on: March 02, 2020, 10:18:11 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP

9 teams expressed an interested in taking part in the cup, two teams, despite multiple emails, have not joined the cup and we have 7 teams.

I have asked one other team to join so that we can start.

Cup games will take place every 3 days so that we can finish before the end of the season. Sorry about the delay. Hopefully we will start soon.
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1115 on: March 03, 2020, 06:47:05 AM »
thanks for all the hard work Cove :)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1116 on: March 03, 2020, 08:47:10 AM »

Thanks, it's not hard work, just a few emails but we have 8 teams now including our defending champions MMMRS Phoenix Pigs. Games will start soon.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1117 on: March 03, 2020, 10:42:18 AM »
Great stuff Cove as always!

3 midfielders injured...... Don't have a fit LM I can play  :(
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1118 on: March 03, 2020, 12:55:35 PM »

Thanks, it's not hard work, just a few emails but we have 8 teams now including our defending champions MMMRS Phoenix Pigs. Games will start soon.

and the write ups and the effort to make sure it's done. it's appreciated :)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1119 on: March 04, 2020, 08:40:57 AM »
Can't believe i am 10th in 3-1-1!!!!

Goes to show that the standard in the division is getting better or else I'm getting worse  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1120 on: March 05, 2020, 11:59:56 AM »
I needed those 3 points yesterday after that loss to Lucy  ;D

4 midfielders out, no division games tonight wohoo!
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1121 on: March 05, 2020, 01:23:16 PM »
Another loss for me, 10th place. My worst ever finish in 3-1-1 was 9th. That was my first season in 3-1-1 and that was also 14 seasons ago.

My team is stronger this season thanlast. I was 4th last season, can't understand the problem this season.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1122 on: March 05, 2020, 11:48:50 PM »
CONFERENCE CUP 3 - ROUND ONE

Thanks to everyone who entered. I hope you enjoy the competitiom.

Round one games are as follows:

Rathpeacon   vs    Wizards   
It's a clash of the two time cup winners here as Rathpeacon host Wizards. Wizards are second in 3-1-1 at the moment while Rathpeacon are languishing in 10th place. Wizards should be the favourites here.   

Purple Gelato   vs    Blue Star Knights   
3-1-1 leaders Purple Gelato start their cup campaign and will fancy their chances against Blue Star Knights. The Knights have been having an indifferent league season, a good cup run would be a welcome boost.

CSI-Ramsgate   vs    Hoarse Whisperers
It's 3rd v 5th from 3-1-1 as CSI-Ramsgate entertain Hoarse Whisperers in what should be a very tight encounter. CSI have never won the cup but will fancy their chances this season. Hoarse won the cup in season 14, could they repeat that feat this season?

Real Salt Lake   vs    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs
Real Salt Lake of 3-2-3 welcome the defending cup champions MMMRS Phoenix Pigs. A huge home crowd will be expecting an upset as MMMRS are having a below par season. Will there be a huge shock or will MMMRS make a successful start to the defence of their title?

Roll Of Honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1123 on: March 06, 2020, 07:31:33 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP ROUND ONE

Rathpeacon   1-2    Wizards   
Rathpeacon led for most of this game and might have thought they were though to round two but Wizards equalised on 78 minutes and brought the game to extra time. Wizards scored one minute into extra time and will look forward to the next round and a possible shot at a 3rd cup title.

Purple Gelato   3-0    Blue Star Knights  
The league leaders are through the next round and a possible league and cup double after a routine win. Blue Star Knights never got going in this one and fell behind after 20 minutes. A second Gelato goal on half time was enough with a late third goal completing Knights misery.

CSI-Ramsgate  3-0    Hoarse Whisperers
Very straight forward win for CSI here. One goal in the first half and two in the second made for a convincing first round victory over an underpar Hoarse Whisperers. On this form CSI will fancy their chances of winning a first cup title.

Real Salt Lake   2-5   Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs
Underdogs Real Salt Lake pushed cup champions MMMRS Phoenix Pigs all the way in this one. MMMRS led after 18 minutes before Salt Lake levelled on 44 before falling behind after 45 minutes. MMMRS went 3-1 up before Salt Lake pulled one back on 70 minutes to set up a great finale. MMMRS showed the stuff of true champions and scored two late goals to win 5-2. A great cup tie.

THANKS TO ALL WHO PLAYED, WELL DONE TO THE WINNERS AND GOOD LUCK IN THE NEXT ROUND

Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1124 on: March 07, 2020, 02:58:14 PM »
Great write ups Cove, always a pleasure to read!

The double has never been achieved before, hoping I can be the first :D
Forum Admin