https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273246 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1170 on: April 09, 2020, 08:45:08 AM »
I beat Pyscho Saiyan 10-0 last night but I have 3 mild concussions and a broken finger after it. Sort of ruins any chance I had of winning my games today.  :(
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #1171 on: April 09, 2020, 09:00:57 AM »
but I have 3 mild concussions and a broken finger after it. Sort of ruins any chance I had of winning my games today.  :(

Sorry to hear about your broken finger Eamonn.  Hope it doesn't affect your typing (lol)
   :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1172 on: April 09, 2020, 09:13:27 AM »
but I have 3 mild concussions and a broken finger after it. Sort of ruins any chance I had of winning my games today.  :(

Sorry to hear about your broken finger Eamonn.  Hope it doesn't affect your typing (lol)
   :) 8) :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1173 on: April 13, 2020, 10:32:20 AM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP ROUND ONE

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL 16 TEAMS AND THANK YOU FOR PLAYING

Rathpeacon   vs    CSI-Ramsgate   
It's an all 3-1-1 clash here as two time cup winners Rathpeacon host last's season cup finalists CSI Ramsgate. League form sees Rathpeacon in 5th and CSI in 8th in 3-1-1. A cup run would be a welcome boost for both sides.

The Rumour Mill   vs    FC sidraT   
Top flight side Rumour Mill face lower league opposition in FC Sidra today in what could be a potential banana skin for the top division side. Sidra have a solid team albeit inexperienced at this level and they will fancy their chances.

Blue Star Knights   vs    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs
Possibly the tie of the round, second in 3-1-1 play 6th. Blue Star has never won the cup but have been close several times, Mmmmrs Phoenix Pigs are two time cup champions. This one will be close.

A.C.Upstreet   vs    Purple Gelato
A.C. Upstreet have the unenviable task of facing last seasons double winners and current league leaders Purple Gelato. Gelato has a strangle hold on conference 3 at the moment. Most conference 3 teams will be hoping for an upset here, (sorry Kush  ;) )

Wizards   vs    Real Salt Lake
A very tough tie for lower league Real Salt Late of 3-2-2 here as they travel to high flying Wizards. Salt Lake has a good cup pedigree. Could they create their own little bit of history today?

Bucharest Wanderers   vs    Friendly United   
Interesting tie here as two of the smaller teams meet and one will make it to the next round. Both are cup debutants but Bucharest look to have the better balanced team and home advantage may see them through.

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    We Play Like Girls
The girls have entered to help make up 16 teams and could hardly have drawn tougher opponents that Hoarse Whisperers. Whisperers could win by 25 of more here.

Dirtbox United   vs    Underdogs
Really interesting tie here, Dirtbox Utd of 3-2-4 play Underdogs of 3-3-4. Both sides are making their cup debuts and one of them will be in the hat for the second round draw this evening.

Roll Of Honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1174 on: April 13, 2020, 03:22:53 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP ROUND ONE

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR PLAYING, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CUP AND STAY SAFE  :D

Rathpeacon   0-2    CSI-Ramsgate   
Rathpeacon had the possession and the chances but failed to take them. Two second half goals in the space of ten minutes were enough for a clinical CSI side to move into round two.

The Rumour Mill   2-0    FC sidraT   
A goal in each half was enough for Rumour Mill who had a bit too much for a brave FC SidraT. 

Blue Star Knights   0-2    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs
A tight game overall but Mmmmrs took their chances when they got them. A goal on the half hour was followed up one after half time for a two goal win.

A.C.Upstreet   0-2    Purple Gelato
The champions were always on top in this one but AC proved to be very sticky opponents, limited Gelato to just two goals.

Wizards   6-1    Real Salt Lake
Routine win for Wizards here who never had to leave second gear against an understrength Real Salt Lake side.

Bucharest Wanderers   6-1    Friendly United   
Congratulations to Bucharest who are through to round two in their first ever cup campaign. Leading 2-0 at the break, some champagne football in the second half led to four more goals.

Hoarse Whisperers   8-0    We Play Like Girls
All too easy for Hoarse, four goals in each half on a day that they could have scored a lot more.

Dirtbox United   0-18    Underdogs
Possibly the biggest win in the history of the cup as the underdogs went on a rampage.
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1175 on: April 13, 2020, 08:18:32 PM »
thank you Cove, an early exit but fun none the less. well played Dave :-)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1176 on: April 14, 2020, 09:39:39 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP QUARTER FINALS

THE FUN CONTINUES

Underdogs   vs    Hoarse Whisperers   
Underdogs of 3-3-4 went mad in round scoring 18 goals but they won't be repeating that feat here. Hoarse Whisperers should have far too much for the lower league outfit but Underdogs might make the Whisperers sweat for a little while.

Wizards   vs    Bucharest Wanderers   
Bucharest Wanderers had a famous round one win and their reward is a glamour tie away to high flying Wizards. Wizards are two time cup champions and should have too much class for plucky Wanderers here.

CSI-Ramsgate   vs    The Rumour Mill   
Just two points and one position separates these two in 3-1-1. Both had impressive 2-0 wins in round one. They meet in the league tomorrow night, 12 hours before their cup encounter. Two interesting ties coming up.

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Purple Gelato
The tie of the round! Reigning double champions and four time cup winners, Purple Gelato travel to two time cup winner Mmmmrs Phoenix Pigs. If anyone is going to stop Gelato's march towards a double double, it could be Mmmmrs.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1177 on: April 14, 2020, 11:05:27 PM »
Fantastic write ups Cove, always a brilliant read!

A double double is a very hard ask! Wish me luck  :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1178 on: April 15, 2020, 08:56:32 AM »
Fantastic write ups Cove, always a brilliant read!

A double double is a very hard ask! Wish me luck  :D

A double double would be special alright.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1179 on: April 16, 2020, 07:52:01 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP QUARTER FINALS

THE FUN CONTINUES

Underdogs   0-13    Hoarse Whisperers   
Underdogs scored 18 in the last round but they conceded 13 today in what was a far too easy game for Hoarse Whisperers.

Wizards   4-0    Bucharest Wanderers   
Routine win in the end for Wizards but Bucharest Wanderers were competitive for much of this contest. This cup run will stand to them for the future.

CSI-Ramsgate   3-0    The Rumour Mill   
These two met in the league last night and Rumour Mill won 3-1. CSI exacted revenge today, a hat trick for Elisabeth Shue the difference between the sides.

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   0-3    Purple Gelato
Can anyone stop Gelato's march to a double double? An early goal gave them a 1-0 half time lead. Two second half goals put them comfortably into the semi finals.

Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1180 on: April 18, 2020, 09:41:24 AM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP SEMI FINALS

THE FUN CONTINUES

Two high quality semi finals tomorrow. 3 of the top four in 3-1-1 and last season's cup finalists.

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    Wizards   
One of the most intriguing cup ties for several seasons as Hoarse entertain Wizards.
2nd in 3-1-1 plays 4th, the two time cup champions play the season 14 champions. Both sides used to share the top two spots in 3-1-1 for fun for many seasons. That's all history, this is a new chapter in their history. Expect extra time to be needed here.

CSI-Ramsgate   vs    Purple Gelato

It's a repeat of last seasons final here as CSI take their turn to try and prevent Gelato's march to an unprecedented double double. CSI have been mediocre in the league but had no problems in the cup, dispatching Rathpeacon and The Rumour Mill to reach the semi finals. Gelato have been in devastating league form and have brought that form into the cup. However, today could be a tough day for the double champions.    

Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1181 on: April 19, 2020, 03:40:21 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP SEMI FINALS

THE FUN CONTINUES

Wow, two close games today, we have our finalists for this season.

Hoarse Whisperers   0-1    Wizards  
There was little between these two. 13 shots to 12, 52% possession to 48. Wizards scored on 30 minutes and try as Hoarse did, they could not get the equaliser. Wizards are 90 minutes away from a 3rd cup title.

CSI-Ramsgate   0-1    Purple Gelato
Gelato had the chances and the possession but CSI hung in their for the full 90 minutes and could easily have won this in regulation time. Gelato finally scored one minute into extra time and kept their double double hopes alive.
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1182 on: April 19, 2020, 04:20:23 PM »
60mins advantage for CSI Ramsgate..... Somewhat unlucky in our semi final match. I guess my team strength helped me snatch it.
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1183 on: April 20, 2020, 03:30:05 AM »
Oops Astros on a normal pitch.... stupid rookie mistake.

Well done Nish :) .... Very interesting title race with surely more twists to come  8)
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1184 on: April 20, 2020, 06:08:46 AM »
what an absolute fluke! but it opens it up for Wizards to storm the fort 😬 good luck you two, on a double, a single or perhaps a nought