https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273234 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1185 on: April 20, 2020, 03:28:01 PM »
Looks like it's a 3 horse race....

Got the twat Saiyan tonight, he must be fuming with his 6 awols, 3 suspensions and 3 injuries hahaha.

Tonight should be fun  8)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1186 on: April 20, 2020, 06:23:44 PM »
i’m somehow in 2nd, whaat! i think you’re safe kush but it would be nice
to have some pressure on you

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1187 on: April 20, 2020, 09:49:10 PM »

Got the twat Saiyan tonight, he must be fuming with his 6 awols, 3 suspensions and 3 injuries hahaha.

just 8 fit players and two of those are goalkeepers!!! Still those 8 will be psyched up on cocaine or something.!!!!
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1188 on: April 21, 2020, 02:49:44 PM »

just 8 fit players and two of those are goalkeepers!!! Still those 8 will be psyched up on cocaine or something.!!!!

You got that spot on Cove, I got smoked badly lol.

Next 3 night games: Super Imps, Wizards, CSI-Ramsgate...... A nice time to get half of your squad injured  :D
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1189 on: April 21, 2020, 03:54:21 PM »
Cant believe he still played pyscho. He has 3 injured players starting and he had 4 more sent off. What's the point of doing that?
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1190 on: April 22, 2020, 08:08:46 AM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP FINAL DAY

WIZARDS V PURPLE GELATO
After a long campaign and some great games, today we have the final of the conference three cup and what a high quality final we have to look forward. Current league and cup champions Purple Gelato will try to complete the first part of a second double.
Standing in their way are Wizards, two time cup champions and a team who could realistically also complete their own league and cup double.
Just five points separates these two in the league. When these two met in the league, Gelato had a 1-0 win. Expect today's tie to be equally close.

PATHS TO THE FINAL

Wizards
Round 1: Wizards 6-1 Real Salt Lake
Quarter final: Wizards 4-0 Bucharest Wanderers
Semi final: Hoarse Whisperers 0-1 Wizards

Purple Gelato
Round 1: A.C.Upstreet 0-2 Purple Gelato
Quarter final: Mmmmrs Phoenix Pigs 0-3 Purple Gelato
Semi final: CSI Ramsgate 0-1 Purple Gelato

ROLE OF HONOUR:
1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato
Rathpeacon

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #1191 on: April 22, 2020, 11:01:32 AM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP FINAL DAY

WIZARDS V PURPLE GELATO
After a long campaign and some great games, today we have the final of the conference three cup and what a high quality final we have to look forward. Current league and cup champions Purple Gelato will try to complete the first part of a second double.
Standing in their way are Wizards, two time cup champions and a team who could realistically also complete their own league and cup double.
Just five points separates these two in the league. When these two met in the league, Gelato had a 1-0 win. Expect today's tie to be equally close.

PATHS TO THE FINAL

Wizards
Round 1: Wizards 6-1 Real Salt Lake
Quarter final: Wizards 4-0 Bucharest Wanderers
Semi final: Hoarse Whisperers 0-1 Wizards

Purple Gelato
Round 1: A.C.Upstreet 0-2 Purple Gelato
Quarter final: Mmmmrs Phoenix Pigs 0-3 Purple Gelato
Semi final: CSI Ramsgate 0-1 Purple Gelato

ROLE OF HONOUR:
1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato

this is amazing Cove, thank you!! and good luck to the 2 finalists :D

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1192 on: April 22, 2020, 01:57:02 PM »
Great stuff Cove.
6 first team players out and 7 injuries in total.

Wizards defo favourite for both games tonight but I will try my best :)
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1193 on: April 22, 2020, 03:36:32 PM »
Ouch...... Didn't set up properly and got smashed. Well done Globus.

I blame the bellend Saiyan. Took half my first team out and has made me suffer... I bet he is well pleased now.
Hope I can set up correctly tonight  ;D
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1194 on: April 22, 2020, 03:53:36 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP FINAL

Wiazards 10 (TEN) - 1 Purple Gelato

An injury hit Purple Gelato team proved no match for Wizards today in the conference 3 cup final. Wizards took the lead after 9 minutes and relentless first half pressure saw them 4-0 ahead at half time. Gelato pulled a goal back early in the second but this only saw Wizards upping a gear playing some outstanding football in the second half to win 10-1.

Congratulations to Wizards. This is Wizard's third conference 3 cup title and puts them second on all time winners list. Wizards could still complete the league and cup double.

Well done to Purple Gelato, cups are hard to defend and coming within 90 minutes of a second title, and a possible second double is a great achievement.

ROLE OF HONOUR:
1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards

Thanks to everyone for playing. I hope you enjoyed it.
Rathpeacon

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #1195 on: April 22, 2020, 04:00:18 PM »
Thanks for the great write ups Cove.  Super stuff.

Sorry about your Saiyan inflicted injuries Kush.  Genuinely a shame it affected the final like that.
Wizards by Globus

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1196 on: April 22, 2020, 04:12:57 PM »
Thanks for the great write ups Cove.  Super stuff.

Sorry about your Saiyan inflicted injuries Kush.  Genuinely a shame it affected the final like that.

It is what it is mate, it would have been hard to beat you even if I had my first 11. Your team is very strong at the moment and your having a great season so far.
I'm sure tonight's game won't have as many goals lol.

Thanks to Cove for setting up the C3 cup along with the fantastic write ups. Much appreciated mate. This could be my last season in C3 so if that was the last game I played in the C3 cup, it has been a privilege  8)
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1197 on: April 27, 2020, 03:22:54 PM »
Only 2 points difference.... Massive game tonight against Attack Attack Reserves.

Can not underestimate them 1 bit as I remember losing to them a few seasons back.
If I win tonight, the title chase will surely be over as my last 2 remaining fixtures are against relegated teams.

Good luck Nish, you have have pushed me all the way this season!
Forum Admin

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #1198 on: April 30, 2020, 06:24:14 PM »
Thanks to Cove for setting up the C3 cup along with the fantastic write ups. Much appreciated mate. This could be my last season in C3 so if that was the last game I played in the C3 cup, it has been a privilege  8)

Which conference are you eyeing up Kush ?
Wizards by Globus

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1199 on: April 30, 2020, 07:35:56 PM »
Final game of the season. Bluestar can still win the title but Gelato play the bottom side so chances they will retain their title.

I played Saiyan last nght which meant my injury list is longer today :-(
Rathpeacon