https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273252 times)

Offline KnightStars

Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1230 on: June 08, 2020, 06:42:56 PM »

CONFERENCE THREE CUP SEMI FINALS

The top four in 3-1-1 meet in the cup semi finals. I dont think that has ever happened before  :D

Blue Star Knights   vs    CSI-Ramsgate   
2nd v 3rd in this one. A high quality tie is in score with two excellent teams who strangely have never won the cup but both have come close at different times. One will reach the final, Blus Star might start as favourites but my money is on CSI in this one.

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    Wizards
Super cup tie in store here. Defending cup champions Wizards travel to league leaders Hoarse Whisperers. This one is impossible to call, surely this will go to extra time?

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards

based on my history, my money would also be on CSI 😂
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1231 on: June 10, 2020, 04:29:19 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP SEMI FINALS

Two great semi finals today.

Blue Star Knights   2-1    CSI-Ramsgate   
Blue Star Knights are through to the cup final after a nail bitting semi finla victory over CSI-Ramsgate.  Blue Star took the lead after 24 minutes and doubled their lead shortly after the restart. CSI make some tactical changes and took control, pulling a goal back after 82 minutes. CSI bombarded the Blue Star goal after that the Blue Star held out.

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    Wizards
What a game between these two. Hoarse took the lead right on the stroke of half time and looked to be heading to the final. But defending champions Wizards refused to give up their title and equalised after 89 minutes to bring us to extra time. After 111 minutes, Hoarse snatched the winner and will go into the final with the possibility of completing the first half of a league and cup double.

Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1232 on: June 10, 2020, 04:39:40 PM »
good game Brian!! tough as always.

Nij!! how about i take the cup and you get the league ;)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #1233 on: June 10, 2020, 05:12:59 PM »
Nij having a stellar season so far, well done mate.

We all know though that if I was still in C3, it would be a different story  ;D ;D ;D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1234 on: June 10, 2020, 07:11:08 PM »
Good chance of a league and cup double this season.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1235 on: June 12, 2020, 09:28:48 AM »
Wow, the top two both lost last night.
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1236 on: June 12, 2020, 01:01:21 PM »
Wow, the top two both lost last night.

well played Cove, i thought you had ended my title run, but that slim flicker of hope remains. although requiring another 2 losses for the Hoarse AND not losing any myself seems unlikely

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #1237 on: June 12, 2020, 10:24:17 PM »
Tough run in for me :)
Lucy kippered me again !
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1238 on: June 15, 2020, 02:34:31 PM »
It's getting tight now. I play Hoarse tomorrow night. I'll try my best to bring the title race down to the last day.  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1239 on: June 16, 2020, 07:34:58 AM »
The top six all played other last night and all 3 games ended 0-0

It's been a great 3-1-1 season. Two games to go and the cup final tomorrow. Good luck to both Hoarse and Blue Star.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1240 on: June 17, 2020, 08:24:05 AM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP FINAL

Blue Star Knights v Hoarse Whisperers
The top two teams in 3-1-1 meet in today's final and what a final we have in prospect. Both teams could complete the first half of a possible league and cup double. Hoarse lead the way in 3-1-1 with two games to go but have a tough run in so there is still hope for Blue Star. Both teams has beaten each other 1-0 in the league season.

But today is all about the cup. Hoarse won the cup in season in 14. This is Blue Stars second final having lost in season 12. Both sides are in god form, looking forward to a great final.

Paths to the final:

Round one: Blue Star Knights 4-1 The Rumour Mill
Semi final: Blue Star Knights   2-1    CSI-Ramsgate

Round one: Saiyan Warriors 1-2 Hoarse Whisperers
Semi final: Hoarse Whispers 2-1 Wizards

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1241 on: June 17, 2020, 09:19:57 AM »
good luck today Nij, and for the title run in :)

Cove, thank you for organising the cup and all the write ups!! it makes this one of the best conferences to be in

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1242 on: June 17, 2020, 03:11:55 PM »
well done Hoarse and crew! i wasn't at the races today but hopefully i can take the conference title to the last day :D

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1243 on: June 17, 2020, 03:42:59 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP FINAL

Blue Star Knights 0-1 Hoarse Whisperers
Hoarse Whisperers are cup champions for the second time after a 1-0 win over a gallant Blue Star Knights team. Knights might ask if this is a final they should have won having had 61% possession and 17 shots at goal. But it is goals that win games and Hoarse scored on 69 minutes when Val Crow slotted home after a "lovely one-two cut the home defence in half". Man of the Match Bisceps led the line from the front for Hoarse and even the late dismissal of Yaya Toure didnt spoil the Hoarse party.

The first part of a league and cup double has been achieved. Who would bet against a league and cup double?

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards 18. Hoarse Whisperers

THANKS TO EVERY TEAM WHO TOOK PART
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1244 on: June 18, 2020, 07:12:19 PM »
Hoarse are favourites to do the league and cup double tonight. That said Wizards are tough opponents and if Red Star score a big win against the computer team, then they could win the league.

Nice to see the league going to the last day.
Rathpeacon