https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273239 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1260 on: July 15, 2020, 10:13:05 PM »
I think that is the first time I've ever had a player sent off by Lummox playing normal !

Yeah, I looked at that report. You had the same number of sending offs as Saiyan, very very strange one.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1261 on: July 17, 2020, 09:23:13 AM »

CONFERENCE THREE CUP QUARTER FINALS

THE FUN CONTINUES :)

The Rumour Mill   vs    Rathpeacon
Rumour Mill scored 8 in round one. A win here would be a welcome boost to their season.

england   vs    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   
England are fighting relegation in 3-1-1 and a cup run could help boost their confidence no end. Phoenix Pigs are just four points off top spot, they will be favourites here.

Great Yarmouth Town   vs    Hoarse Whisperers   
Yarmouth had a great win in round one but face tough opponents in conference king pins Hoarse Whisperers. Home advantage may help.

Lucys Wanderers   vs    Wizards
The tie of the round. 3rd v 5th in 3-1-1. Impossible to call this one which may go to extra time.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1262 on: July 17, 2020, 10:27:27 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP QUARTER FINALS

Some great games today....

The Rumour Mill   0-1    Rathpeacon

Tense cup tie here. Rathpeacon scored in first half stoppage time and held on for a hard fought win.

england   1-5    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   
Clinical display here by Phoenix Pigs who led 5-0 before a late consolation goal for England.

Great Yarmouth Town   2-1    Hoarse Whisperers   
The double champions are out after an outstanding effort by Great Yarmouth. The champions led at half time but two second half goals sent Yarmouth through.

Lucys Wanderers   1-2    Wizards

Well I said it could go to extra time and after a 1-1 draw, it did. Wizards got the winner and are now favourites to win another cup.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1263 on: July 18, 2020, 11:25:49 PM »
Half way through the season and I'm top  :D

Can't believe it. This is my 19th in 3-1-1 . I finished 3rd last season. That was my best season ever. Really surprised to be leading. Would love to still be here in 15 games time but that's probably wishful thinking.

My time at the top didn't last very long, still nice to have been there, even for a little while.
Rathpeacon

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #1264 on: July 18, 2020, 11:39:30 PM »
Half way through the season and I'm top  :D

Can't believe it. This is my 19th in 3-1-1 . I finished 3rd last season. That was my best season ever. Really surprised to be leading. Would love to still be here in 15 games time but that's probably wishful thinking.

My time at the top didn't last very long, still nice to have been there, even for a little while.
Plenty of time to get back there  :)
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1265 on: July 20, 2020, 08:07:18 AM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP SEMI FINALS

Cup semi final day, two great games with four teams just 90 minutes away from the big day....

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Rathpeacon   
Both these teams have won the cup twice and both are in great form this season sitting 2nd and 4th in 3-1-1 but with just one point seperating them. This one could need extra time to decide the winner.

Great Yarmouth Town   vs    Wizards
Great Yarmouth Town are having a solid season in 3-1-4 but they shocked all of conference 3 by beating double champions Hoarse Whisperers in the last round. Today they meet three times cup winners Wizards. Wizards are having a great season and are contending for the 3-1-1 title.

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards 18. Hoarse Whisperers
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1266 on: July 20, 2020, 04:13:45 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP SEMI FINALS

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   2-3    Rathpeacon   
A real cup cracker. Phoenix Pigs led at the break. Rathpeacon levelled after 63 minutes before Phoenix Pigs regained the lead. Phoenix looked to be heading to the final before an 89th minute equaliser took the game to extra time. Rathpeacon got the golden goal to reach their 6th cup final.

Great Yarmouth Town   0-2    Wizards
Wizards are through their 4th cup final after a strong performance against a very plucky Great Yarmouth Town. Wizards scored on 40 and 60 minutes and kept control of their opponents for long stretches. Great Yarmouth can be proud of their cup run and their famous quarter final victory. it wont be long before they are in 3-1-1.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1267 on: July 23, 2020, 10:55:54 AM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP FINAL DAY

It's cup final day in conference three  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wizards v Rathpeacon
Two teams in great league form and with pretty decent cup pedigrees go head to head in the conference 3 cup final. Three times cup winners Wizards are appearing in their 5th final while two times cup winners Rathpeacon are appearing in the 6th final. Both teams have been impressive on their run to the final this season with some big wins as well as narrow extra time wins.

The teams sit 2nd and 3rd in 3-1-1. They have met three times this season in the Offical World Cup, the division and FL1. Wizards won the world cup tie while Rathpeacon won the divison and the FL1 game. However, past results count for little in a cup final, this one could go either way.

Path to the final

Round one:     CSI-Ramsgate   0 - 1    Wizards
Quarter final:    Lucys Wanderers   1 - 2    Wizards
Semi final:    Great Yarmouth Town   0 - 2    Wizards

Round one:    Rathpeacon   5 - 0    Saiyan Warriors
Quarter final:   The Rumour Mill   0 - 1    Rathpeacon
Semi final:       Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   2 - 3    Rathpeacon

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards 18. Hoarse Whisperers
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 10:57:36 AM by Cove »
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1268 on: July 23, 2020, 10:58:14 AM »
Best of luck Globus, it's ironic that I named you as one of my SL rivals and a few weeks later, here we are meeting in a cup final  :D
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1269 on: July 23, 2020, 04:02:35 PM »
CONFERENCE THREE CUP FINAL

WELL DONE TO WIZARDS, CONFERENCE 3 CUP CHAMPIONS FOR THE 4TH TIME

Wizards 1-0 Rathpeacon
Wizards are conference 3 cup champions after an extra time victory over Rathpeacon. This was one of the closest finals ever. Both teams had 50% possesion. Rathpeacon had 20 shots and Wizards had 21 and that 21st shot was the one that broke the deadlock and Rathpeacon hearts after 111 minutes.

Well done to Wizards on a 4th title. Wizards join Purple Gelato at the top of the roll of honour.

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards 18. Hoarse Whisperers  19. Wizards

Most titles:
4: Purple Gelato/Green Bay, Wizards
2: Hoarse Whispers, Lucys Wanderers, Mmmmrs Phoenix Pigs, Rathpeacon
1: Touchnplay, Top Rank FC, Westeros XI
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1270 on: July 23, 2020, 04:11:05 PM »
well done Wizards, unlucky Cove :(
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #1271 on: July 23, 2020, 05:59:20 PM »
Thanks guys.

Unlucky Cove, it really was a tight game wasn't it?!!

Seems we really are great rivals  :)

Cheers
Globus
Wizards by Globus

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1272 on: July 23, 2020, 09:37:36 PM »
Thanks guys.

Unlucky Cove, it really was a tight game wasn't it?!!

Seems we really are great rivals  :)

Cheers
Globus

seems so  ;)

well done today, 4 cup wins is a great total.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1273 on: August 04, 2020, 02:06:28 PM »
The league goes to the last day of the season but in reality, Hoarse has it won. 3 points clear and +19 better goals difference.

Well done Hoarse, you are still the best team in the league.

I'm delighted to finish second. Last season I was 3rd which was the highest I ever did in 3-1-1. My only two losses were to Hoarse so I can say I went a season unbeaten against everyone else.  ;) First time I have ever really competed to win a 3-1-1 title and I've enjoyed it.
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1274 on: August 04, 2020, 04:13:47 PM »
well done hoarse (doubt lightning can strike twice and see Saiyan win again?) and well done Cove! you had a great season buddy, i see you also reached the TCL final!!
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL