https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273210 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1275 on: August 06, 2020, 08:07:20 AM »
well done hoarse (doubt lightning can strike twice and see Saiyan win again?) and well done Cove! you had a great season buddy, i see you also reached the TCL final!!

Thanks, yeah maybe my best season ever. Lost the TEL final last season, would be nice to win TCL but I have a habit of losing finals  :D
Rathpeacon

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #1276 on: August 06, 2020, 09:59:33 PM »
Pushed me all the way Cove :)
Saiyan took the lead against me for the second time this season.
He could be up there if he stopped the Psycho business !
Which reminds me. Another name in the book ....
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1277 on: August 06, 2020, 11:25:51 PM »
Pushed me all the way Cove :)

You beat me twice, that was the difference and makes you deserving champions. Can't have any arguments on that but I'm happy to finish second, never done that before.
Rathpeacon

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #1278 on: August 08, 2020, 11:50:12 PM »
Well done on the TCL win Cove !
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1279 on: August 09, 2020, 08:18:59 AM »
Well done on the TCL win Cove !

Thank you. Really pleased with that one.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1280 on: September 02, 2020, 11:20:52 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP SIGN UP

Apologies, I am very late getting the cup started this season.

It's the 20th season of the conference 3 cup so it would be great to get 16 teams to play. I've sent messages out to all the active teams that I could find.

If you didnt get a message and want to play, please reply here. It is free to play and a bit of fun too.

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards 18. Hoarse Whisperers 19. Wizards
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1281 on: September 03, 2020, 10:47:15 AM »
9 signed up already for the cup, thank you all. Hope to get another 7 shortly and get started soon.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1282 on: September 03, 2020, 02:01:49 PM »
12 joined now so nearly there.

Going to run this with games every 3 days. Hope that's ok for everyone.

Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1283 on: September 03, 2020, 10:36:07 PM »
14 joined now. This is the fastest the cup has ever filled up. Just need two more people to join.

Remember it is FREE to enter.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1284 on: September 05, 2020, 10:27:00 PM »
15 teams joined the cup, only one more needed. I'm going to wait until the afternoon games tomorrow. If no one enters, then I have a dud team from 3-3-1 that I can enter and we can get started.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1285 on: September 08, 2020, 10:25:41 PM »

CONFERENCE 3 CUP ROUND ONE

It's season 20 of the conference 3 cup and 16 teams have signed up to try and win the cup. We kick off tomorrow with 8 great ties.....

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ENTERING AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Rathpeacon   vs    Green Ducks   
Last year's finalists Rathpeacon have a home tie agaisnt 3-2-1 leaders Green Ducks. Rathpeacon are on a terrible run losing 5 of their last 6 league games. The Ducks are unbeaten this season and will fancy their chances here.

The Rumour Mill   vs    Wizards   
Possibly the tie of the round. Rumour Mill entertain the cup champions and current 3-1-1 leaders Wizards. Rumour Mill are on a good run with 6 league wins on the spin. They will need to be at their very best to win this one. 

Toon Legends   vs    Dynamo Valley   
Two lower league sides meet here in a tie that means one will be in the cup quarter finals and a potential big tie. Both teams are leading their divisions, 3-2-1 an 3-2-2 and on paper, little seperates them. This may need extra time.

CSI-Ramsgate   vs    Saiyan Warriors   
An all top flight tie here. CSI have never won the cup but have come close on a few ocassions. Saiyan have been improving in recent seasons but have struggled this time round. Both teams could do with a good cup run. CSI will be favourites.

Black Star Knights   vs    Sandford St Martin   
Another top flight tie as Black Star entertain Sandford St Martin. Black Star are enjoying a strong season and are second in 3-1-1. Sandford are having a mixed season but still could make the top 8. Black Star will expect to win but this could go either way.

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Dirtbox United   
A potential banana skin tie for MMMMRS Phoenix Pigs. MMMMRS are having a strong season but Dirtbox are on a strong run and are second in 3-2-1. They will give a good game here but may not have enough firepower to knock out their seasoned opposition.

Great Yarmouth Town   vs    Hoarse Whisperers   
A massive tie for Great Yarmouth as conference 3 kingpins Hoarse Whisperers come to town. Yarmouth are in great form and will surely make things difficult for their elite opponents but it's hard to see them stopping Hoarse in this one.

Texas Oilers   vs    england   
Possibly one of the more intriguing ties. Texas Oilers of 3-2-1 enterian england of 3-1-1. Oilers will start as underdogs but england have struggled in the league this season and this tie could be a potential banana skin. England are just above the relegation zone, a cup run might boost their prospects of keeping their 3-1-1 status.

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards 18. Hoarse Whisperers 19. Wizards
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1286 on: September 09, 2020, 03:23:46 PM »
of all the days i forget to setup :( ah well, good luck everyone left in the cup.

and a MASSIVE thank you to Cove, for the setting up and write ups
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1287 on: September 09, 2020, 10:06:19 PM »
Some great ties in round today

Rathpeacon   2 - 0    Green Ducks   
A goal in each half was enough to put Rathpeacon through to the round against a very plucky Green Ducks.

The Rumour Mill   0 - 4    Wizards

Defending champions Wizards led by one at the break but hit top gear in the second half in a display showing their intent is to retain their title.

Toon Legends   0 - 7    Dynamo Valley   
Big win for Dynamo Valley here. Two up at the break, they scored for fun after the break.

CSI-Ramsgate   5 - 0    Saiyan Warriors   
CSI's cup campaign got off to a great start with a 5 goal win today. Could this be their yeat?

Black Star Knights   0 - 1    Sandford St Martin   
Big shock in this one as 3-1-1 second placed Black Star lose at home. Sandford took a deserved lead on the hour mark and held on for a famous win.

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   8 - 0    Dirtbox United
Clinical performance from Phoenix Pigs here who ruthlessly dispatched their lower league opponents.

Great Yarmouth Town   0 - 1    Hoarse Whisperers   
A huge effort from Great Yarmouth here and for an hour, it looked that a fairytale result may be possible. However, Hoarse scored on the hour to break the home side's hearts.

Texas Oilers   0 - 2    england
A great cup tie here. England took the lead just before half time. Texas pushed hard for an equaliser after the break but an 87th minute second goal was enough to see England through.

Thanks to everyone for playing.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1288 on: September 09, 2020, 10:31:41 PM »
of all the days i forget to setup :( ah well, good luck everyone left in the cup.

Always happy to run the cup. Would love to see some more conference 3 talk here. Hopefully some of the new players who played today will say hello. Turns out that the lower divisions in conference 3 has some very good players.
Rathpeacon

Offline JLancs

« Reply #1289 on: September 10, 2020, 07:39:29 PM »

Always happy to run the cup. Would love to see some more conference 3 talk here. Hopefully some of the new players who played today will say hello. Turns out that the lower divisions in conference 3 has some very good players.

Hi, been around a few seasons with my main side Texas Oldham in C6. Been using my Oiler’s side as an experimental side for training purposes, it’s due some player investment v soon & hopefully be competitive in 4/5 seasons time. Til then I’ll keep entering them in C3 competitions but won’t be expecting to do too much. Any freak result will be a bonus for me
◾️Texas Oldham, Rangers, Oilers