https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273259 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1290 on: September 12, 2020, 08:32:09 AM »
of all the days i forget to setup :( ah well, good luck everyone left in the cup.

and a MASSIVE thank you to Cove, for the setting up and write ups

Always happy to run the cup. Would love to see some more conference 3 talk here. Hopefully some of the new players who played today will say hello. Turns out that the lower divisions in conference 3 has some very good players.

Hi, been around a few seasons with my main side Texas Oldham in C6. Been using my Oiler’s side as an experimental side for training purposes, it’s due some player investment v soon & hopefully be competitive in 4/5 seasons time. Til then I’ll keep entering them in C3 competitions but won’t be expecting to do too much. Any freak result will be a bonus for me

Great to have you in C3. Maybe you might have a think about joining 3-1-1? It's a great league, we lost a couple of teams recently so there are some slots available.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1291 on: September 12, 2020, 08:40:06 AM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP QUARTER FINALS

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Dynamo Valley   
Mmmrs had a huge win in round one and are on a very good run of league wins. Dynamo Valley were equally impressive in round one but will be underdogs here.

CSI-Ramsgate   vs    Wizards   
The tie of the round. Wizards are cup champions and are leading 3-1-1. They started the defence of their cup title with a huge win away to Rumour Mill. CSI had a good 5-0 win over Saiyan and are very decent league form. They will will be a big test for the champions.

Rathpeacon   vs    england   
Interesting tie here. Rathpeacon have had an up and down season. A run of 5 straight leage defeats was ended by their first round victory and they have won twice in the league since. England are just about the drop zone in 3-1-1 but won had a very good in their first round match. 

Sandford St Martin   vs    Hoarse Whisperers
Sandford had a famous victory in round one, upsetting the odds to knock out Black Star. Today they have another tough tie. Hoarse narrowly won in round one but are on a good run in the league. They will be favourites to make the semi finals.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1292 on: September 12, 2020, 06:58:01 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP QUARTER FINALS

Some great ties today. Thanks again to everyone for playing.

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   2-0   Dynamo Valley 
A super cup tie here. Level at the break but two second half goals sent Mmmrs through.

CSI-Ramsgate   0-1    Wizards  
A tight encounter throughout with little to seperate the sides. A 66th minute goal put the champions through.

Rathpeacon   6-2    england  
Real entertaining tie here with goals aplenty. Rathpeacon scored more and go through to the semi final.

Sandford St Martin   1-0    Hoarse Whisperers
Another big scalp for Sandford. They have now beaten 2nd and 3rd in 3-1-1 and are now surely contenders for the title.
Rathpeacon

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #1293 on: September 12, 2020, 10:00:08 PM »
Yep, Well done Sandford, No excuses from me :)
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1294 on: September 15, 2020, 09:36:56 AM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP SEMI FINALS

Semi final day, four teams are just one game away from a final......

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Rathpeacon   
Mmmrs entertain Rathpeacon in a game where Mmmrs will start as favourites. Rathpeacon have had a poor season so far. Mmmrs have been contending for the 3-1-1 title and will fancy their chances of reaching a cup final.

Wizards   vs    Sandford St Martin
Defending champions and potential double chasing Wizards entertain Sandford St Martin. Sandford have been the team of the competition so far beating Blue Star and Hoarse en route to the semi finals. Can they cause another upset?
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1295 on: September 15, 2020, 10:04:02 AM »

Semi final day, four teams are just one game away from a final......

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Rathpeacon   
Mmmrs entertain Rathpeacon in a game where Mmmrs will start as favourites. Rathpeacon have had a poor season so far. Mmmrs have been contending for the 3-1-1 title and will fancy their chances of reaching a cup final.

Wizards   vs    Sandford St Martin
Defending champions and potential double chasing Wizards entertain Sandford St Martin. Sandford have been the team of the competition so far beating Blue Star and Hoarse en route to the semi finals. Can they cause another upset?

*black star ;-)

good luck semi-finalists!!
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1296 on: September 15, 2020, 01:32:49 PM »
Apologies to all those Blue Star supporters out there  :)

I dont know why but I am always getting the colours wrong. You would think I'd know by now  :D
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1297 on: September 15, 2020, 01:53:09 PM »
Apologies to all those Blue Star supporters out there  :)

I dont know why but I am always getting the colours wrong. You would think I'd know by now  :D

;-)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1298 on: September 15, 2020, 10:15:04 PM »

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   1-0    Rathpeacon   
A tight semi final but Mmmrs were always the better team, dominating posession and creating the bulk of the chances. A 60th minute goal was enough to reach the final. The two times will fancy their chances of a third cup title.

Wizards   2-0    Sandford St Martin
Sandford's fairy tale is over but they gave the champions a real scare having had most of the possession and matching Wizards for chances. However, Wizards proved why they are the defending champions scoring a goal in each half. Can they defend their title?
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1299 on: September 18, 2020, 08:39:52 AM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP FINAL

Two top teams play todays cup final as 3rd v 4th in 3-1-1 meet.

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   vs    Wizards
Defending cup champions Wizards are 90 minutes away from defending their cup title, a feat done only once in the history of the cup. Wizards can also win the league title, so this could be one step towards a possible double.
Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs have had a great season to date and with two games to go, they still have a mathematical chance of winning the league title.

Mmmrs have won the cup twice, Wizards have won four times. Both sides have yet to concede a goal in the cup this season. They have met twice in the league with Wizards winning 1-0 on each occasion. This game will be tight. Best of luck to both.

Paths to the final

Round 1 The Rumour Mill 0-4 Wizards
Quarter final    CSI-Ramsgate   0 - 1    Wizards
Semi final Wizards   2 - 0    Sandford St Martin

Round 1 Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 8-0 Dirtbox Utd
Quarter final    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   2 - 0    Dynamo Valley
Semi final Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   1 - 0    Rathpeacon

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards 18. Hoarse Whisperers 19. Wizards
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1300 on: September 18, 2020, 03:22:05 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP FINAL

Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   2-1     Wizards

After extra time

What a final! One of the best in the 20 season history of the cup and Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs are cup champions for the 3rd time. 38 shots, 41 fouls and 3 goals kept everyone eyes on this tie. The first half was even all the way through until Telly Vision broke the deadlock for Mmmrs right on the stroke of half time. Wizards fought hard for an equaliser and after 82 minutes, the finally levelled through Hayden Seek. The game went to extra time, both sides had chances but after 111 minutes Ulee Daway's shot found the next and Mmmrs were cup champions.

Well done Mmmrs, hard luck Wizards, you nearly defended the title  :) and thanks to everyone for playing this season

Roll of honour 1.Lucy Tigers 2. Touchnplay 3. Green Bay Parkers 4. Top Rank FC 5. Westeros XI 6. Green Bay Parkers 7. Lucys Wanderers 8. Wizards 9. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 10. Rathpeacon 11. Rathpeacon 12. Wizards 13. Purple Gelato 14. Hoarse Whisperers 15. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs 16.Purple Gelato 17. Wizards 18. Hoarse Whisperers 19. Wizards 20. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs

Number of titles per team
4. Purple Gelato, Wizards
3. Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs
2. Lucys Wanderers, Hoarse Whsipers, Rathpeacon
1. Touchnplay, Top Rank Fc, Westeros XI

Rathpeacon

Offline Globus

• Wizards
    • Wizards
« Reply #1301 on: September 18, 2020, 04:09:28 PM »
Well done Mmmmrs, worthy winners on the day!

Cheers
Globus
Wizards by Globus

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1302 on: September 18, 2020, 07:16:15 PM »
well done Mmr! well deserved 😁

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1303 on: September 19, 2020, 10:16:20 AM »
Good luck to Black Star, Hoarse, Wizards and Mmmrs tonight and tomorrow. This is one of the best title races for a long time.

Rathpeacon

Offline davef

« Reply #1304 on: September 19, 2020, 01:39:55 PM »
Good luck to Black Star, Hoarse, Wizards and Mmmrs tonight and tomorrow. This is one of the best title races for a long time.

Best of luck to the other three. I don't consider myself a contender. And general thanks for the congrats on the cup win.